April 18, 2014 | 1835 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 7:57:00 AM More reviews by AUDREY930

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love love this product. I have very fine short hair that I could never
Grow out, this makes my hair feel stronger and thicker. I've been able to go longer then i ever have without getting it cut. I've never been able to use anything oily on my hair because it would just weigh it down but this is totally different. Try it, you won't be disappointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2011 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Ollyli

I like this product, does make my hair smell very yummy and smooth. A little goes a long way and I think my bottle will last me for ages. My hairstylist used this on me twice and I got sucked in. Simply have to get my own bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Sarahbear87

I adore u morrocanoil!!! I used to wear mousse that had sunscreen in it n at the time that was like the best product I could use as a styling agent for my hair What a joke! This is the best styling product after I get out of shower I use it's a 10 leave in conditioner blow dry and put this on the ends or towards the middle of my back I have been using this for over a year now that I changed my shampoo and conditioner the results r tenfold! Yaay for this product! Stamp of approval times a trillion!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Been using this for over a year, my hair stylist has noticed how I can get my hair bleached and my ends still manage to stay intact. My hair is healthier than it has ever been. Can get expensive, but a regular sized bottle will last me probably two years. Worth the investment!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by spookycupcake

I use the moroccan oil light and it's my favorite hair product. makes hair so soft and moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by queenpant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing to me. It is an oil that is quickly absorbed and leaves no oily residue at all. I have fine long straight hair that is easily weighed done by products. Not this one. It doesn't add a lot of shine (my biggest wow factor), but it is very good. What I really love about it is that it's wonderful for my dry, sensitive skin. When I put it on my face, my skin is revived the next morning. Wierd, but true.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by northernlight

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product and used it quite faithfully for a couple of years. And then I started getting small white bumps on my face and could not figure out what was causing them until I realized that my hair (which is cut in a bob style) falls onto my face in the precise areas the bumps were appearing. I stopped the M.O. and got a clarisonic brush and after about six weeks the bumps are almost gone. But I miss the M.O.!! So I just started putting it on my hair in areas where it won't touch my face and I'm hoping it will be okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

amazing its a dream come true in a bottle my hair is very dry when i use this after my shower and air dry my curly hair pinned down with bobbi pins my hair comes out semi straight :) AMAZINGG love it<3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh I would cry if this were ever discontinued! I love it, it smells absolutely wonderful and is the only serum/gloss I have found that actually seems to improve my hair texture, cuts down drying time, and makes it smooth and touchable WITHOUT looking and feeling oily. I wish it were more readily available online, not just in salons.
*EDIT* it is now available online, yay!
My mom likes to use the one and only argan oil from sally's- she says it is just as good, and cheaper. Im not convinced, but she loves it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by DietSprite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product has definitely softened my colour treated hair although it was not as effective as Macadamia. It would be nice if the packaging had a pump as the Macadamia product does. However, one advantage over Macadamia is that MorrocanOil sells a light variety (which I used) for blondes which is said not to cause brassiness as was reported in the regular variety.