July 28, 2014 | 1768 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by lalee2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best hair products out there!!! I have very curly, curly thick hair. My hair is very unruly and frizzy and this product with a hair dryer and a flat iron give me straight smooth shiny locks every time. Even for my thick hair just a small dime sized amount in my palm does the trick. If that small amount works on my hair I could see how it would make someone with fine or thing hair into a greasy mess. But I LOVE this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by sdrrds

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! I have pretty colour treated hair so have stopped heat styling (it's annoying but heabands are my new best friends) and started using this. I can't even explain the change in my hair it's gone from drab and dull to looking quite gorgeous!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Nikb1118

I am amazed at all the great reviews. I must have hair that is from Mars or something. I hated this stuff! I was so excited, I ordered it and couldn't wait for it in the mail. I used it, and it made my hair so greasy and weighed down. I tried it again but used barely any, same thing. It has the consistency of John Frieda or some other cheap stuff. I do have fine hair but I have ALOT of it, so I got the LIGHT oil. At $50, I was so sad:( My hairdresser gave me a sample of Pearatin, and it's amazing, I can use a little or alot and it gives tons of shine and softness.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by rayray09

Best Stuff Ever!!! I have always wasted money on products that tend to breakage and split ends, and while there is not miracle product that will instantly solve those problems MorrocanOil is the next best thing! It is a tad on the expensive side ($40 from my hair salon-after my stylist warned me that buying discounted online could mean fake or dilluted product), but totally worth it as it replaced my expensive shampoos and conditioner along with the countless mending products that I had bought. I have gotten compliments that my hair is so smooth and shiny after using this for a couple of weeks. Apply just a dime sized amount after the shower, blow dry, and its amazing! I can now use $1 suave hair care as long as I supplement with this product. I read online that buying pure Argan Oil (one of the main ingredients in this product and super good for hair) can do just as good if not better than this stuff, so I would be interested to see if that is actually true! But this stuff is totally worth the money and produces amazing results :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 7:57:00 AM More reviews by AUDREY930

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love love this product. I have very fine short hair that I could never
Grow out, this makes my hair feel stronger and thicker. I've been able to go longer then i ever have without getting it cut. I've never been able to use anything oily on my hair because it would just weigh it down but this is totally different. Try it, you won't be disappointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2011 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Ollyli

I like this product, does make my hair smell very yummy and smooth. A little goes a long way and I think my bottle will last me for ages. My hairstylist used this on me twice and I got sucked in. Simply have to get my own bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Sarahbear87

I adore u morrocanoil!!! I used to wear mousse that had sunscreen in it n at the time that was like the best product I could use as a styling agent for my hair What a joke! This is the best styling product after I get out of shower I use it's a 10 leave in conditioner blow dry and put this on the ends or towards the middle of my back I have been using this for over a year now that I changed my shampoo and conditioner the results r tenfold! Yaay for this product! Stamp of approval times a trillion!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Been using this for over a year, my hair stylist has noticed how I can get my hair bleached and my ends still manage to stay intact. My hair is healthier than it has ever been. Can get expensive, but a regular sized bottle will last me probably two years. Worth the investment!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by spookycupcake

I use the moroccan oil light and it's my favorite hair product. makes hair so soft and moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by queenpant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing to me. It is an oil that is quickly absorbed and leaves no oily residue at all. I have fine long straight hair that is easily weighed done by products. Not this one. It doesn't add a lot of shine (my biggest wow factor), but it is very good. What I really love about it is that it's wonderful for my dry, sensitive skin. When I put it on my face, my skin is revived the next morning. Wierd, but true.