Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 5/13/2012 2:39:00 AM

Good stuff definetly changes hair from dry thirsty damaged hair to moist and healthy hair. The price is pretty pricey but you really don't need a lot. The bottle would be better if it wasn't glass for travel.all in all it is very good stuff.

on 5/10/2012 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Great oil. The smell is amazing and I use it every time I've showered and air dry my hair afterwards.

on 5/10/2012 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

the best thing about this product is that Hairdressers are now admitting that silicones are great for your hair. This stuff is loaded with it smells gorgeous and is a good substitute for my old discontinued fave Zero Frizz though for $60 a bottle its about 6x the price of my old zero frizz but I also get the benefit of using this on dry second day hair for a touch of added shine/frizz control without things getting greasy and lanky. I have incredibly fine but also very thick hair and I use the original formulation. The smell is amazing - reminds me of Guerlain's L'instant. Pricey and hard to find a salon which stocks it also they don't carry smaller bottles than 100ml anymore so you will have to fork out like I did and get the full size but I am sure you will be glad you did.

on 5/7/2012 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PROS: makes hair softer, smells good :)
CONS: expensive, sometimes leaks :(
COMMENTS: I got this from a hair salon because it was reccomended, and I really like it, I actually got sad when it ran out. It makes my hair really soft and makes it smell fantabulous, plus it gets rid of almost all my frizziness! I love it, the only problem is it sometimes leaks from the lid somehow, and it's a little expensive but to be honest, who cares? This stuff is amazing. <3

on 5/7/2012 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love Moroccan Oil, but there are some things you should know about it before you buy it. In no way is this PURE argan oil. This is primarily a silicone-based frizz serum (and a pricy one at that) with some argan oil in it. It has a really pleasant smell that's kind of earthy and musky without being too gross and hippie-like. It works primarily by filling in imperfections in the hair shaft and smoothing and sealing the hair cuticle. This leads to the super silky hair that we all desire. It doesn't repair the hair (once a hair splits, it's spit for good, this stuff can temporarily stick it back together though). I've noticed that I use this stuff heavy-handedly for more than a few days in a row my hair will start to feel sort of gunky with build up. The cure for this is a good clarifying shampoo! I know it sounds like I'm being overly critical of this product, but I really do love it! It makes my hair super shiny and soft and it's great to use before any kind of heat treatment. You just need to know what to expect with this stuff before you buy it.

on 5/5/2012 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

When used sporadically - this oil (silicone) treatment can really work wonders on dry hair (mine is slightly dry - in no way "french fried", but uber fine and color treated.) Smells fine.

Pricey for what it is. Can build up so be careful. I like the treatment (larger size bottle with pump) a bit better.

on 5/5/2012 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Pricey for what it is. Can build up so be careful.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like the smell of the product and I put it on in the morning because my hair is frizzy and it's amazing!!! It gets rid of frizziness and dryness. It's a little expensive but it definitley works good, but sometimes it leaks from the cap down the bottle.

on 5/4/2012 6:55:00 PM

I have been using this for about 6 months now. At first I loved it, my hair felt really smooth and soft and completely tangle-free upon application. It also smells amazing! However, since then my hair has been bleached again and I find this does absolutely nothing for me anymore. It is still extremely dry and tangled after application and my hair becomes very greasy and heavy if too much is applied. Its like my hair has become immune to the product! I have used the shampoo, conditioner and mask together on occasion and still, no difference! Will not be purchasing again after this bottle runs out.

on 4/29/2012 5:34:00 PM

I was excited to try this product, but it is full if silicones. It worked initially, but after a month or so, my hair got really dry and did not respond to the product anymore. I think a lot of it was the buildup left in my hair. I have ordered some pure argan oil and trashed the moroccanoil.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products