August 30, 2014 | 1753 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by am26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this treatment!!! I was talked into getting a relaxer for my hair two years ago. I have really curly hair and i was told that a mild relaxer would give me that hollywood beach wave. LIES it fried my hair and some peices broke off!! I am still working on growing this thing out and i have tried every treatment on the market. Most pro treatments i have found especially in the area where im from focus more on protien treatments. I was so happy that this one focused more on moisture. Curly hair is naturally dry and while the protien stopped the breakage i needed something to replish the dry dullness. After i put this on all of my coworkers asked me what i did cus my hair never looked so good. It is a pretty thick consistancy which i love.Its very concentrated. I however do see it being a problem for those who have fine thinner hair. It might leave it either flat or greasy.Um im really not a fan of the packaging. It could be nicer for the money. But honestly that and the price are the only cons.It is worth every penny so if your hair needs some help i would highly recommend this.
edit 4/30/2010 i find that i like agdir oil much better

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by ccupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

*AMAZING* product!! My hairstylist used this on me one day and my hair felt so soft and healthy after. This is my number one hair product and i dont think i could live without it now. After washing my hair and towel drying it I apply a nickle sized amount, blowdry and then apply some more to the dry hair. I apply it starting 3 inches down from my roots. I have very thick hair so i have NEVER had a problem with the product making it greasy. Lol sometime my stylist will put 2 looney sized in and its still not greasy. I even use it on my dry hair throughout the week. I hope to god this product is around for ever...its a miracle worker!! Not to mention I think it smells amazinggg
if your considering buying it, just do it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by veronabrit

My friend let me use some of her Morrocan Oil. She gave me enough for about 4-5 blowouts. I must say, that this oil is incredible. It makes my hair look like all of the split ends and damage is gone. Also, when I run a flatiron through it, it gives off the most incredible sheen and gives a great texture to my hair. I have medium/fine hair, but a lot of it and it is damaged. I wash and blowdry/faltiron about 2-3 times a week and I really believe this improves my hair and nourishes it so that further damage doesn't happen.

I am going to buy my own bottle. My best friend also uses the shampoo and conditioner from this brand, and loves it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by hairproductlover112

this stuff is so freakin amazing but its soo freakkkinnn expensivee!!!!
i didtn actualy buy it my stilist gave me a sample and used it on my hair but omggggggg this is the answer to your frizz problems!!!! it makes your hair sooooooooo soft!!!!! if u dont care about the budget and cant find anything that will work on your hair buy this definatley!!!
but my hair isnt thattt frizzy to start with and im not spending 43 dollars on a hair product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by OmToast

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My stylist has used this -- without comment -- on my last few appointments. Each time, I left with my *frizzy*/thick/coarse/curly/uncontrollable hair in amazing shape. Finally, on my most recent appointment, she mentioned specifically that she'd been using and really liking it, and by the mad rush by other stylists on the available bottles, hers was an opinion shared by the salon. It is expensive, but I've loved my hair under its influence and my stylist is not consumption driven (she's always told me just to use olive oil to help my frizzies), so I sprung for a bottle. I love it desperately. I'm always trying to add weight to my hair, particularly in southeastern US summers, and this gives my curls a nice heft without weighing them down, and without building to a discernible oiliness with frequent use, as my other oils do. I invert the bottle against my palm, and then right the bottle -- the dime-sized amount that remains is perfect for my shoulder-length hair, to smooth it when dry, or as a post-conditioner treatment when wet. If I wash my hair, I use a little more. This has curbed my frizzies better than anything else, and with considerably less build up than my other loves (Weleda Wild Rose Body oil, Ayurvedic hair oil, PM The Conditioner, and plain old olive oil.) It will last forever, so the expense is actually not that bad -- I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2009 4:16:00 PM More reviews by wiresinhisheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

this product really made my hair feel lovely and soft, but it contains silicone and my hair has been on a silicone and sulphate free diet for a few months now, so i no longer use it for that reason.
i found that if i applied it on soaking wet hair it made my 3b/c hair big and "frizzy" with no curl definition. i think applying to damp hair is the best thing for people with curly hair, applying to dry hair didnt really have any effect at all for me.
the bottle this product comes in is awful, its practically impossible to pour any oil from the bottle without it dribbling down the sides as well. i used to pour a small amount of the oil into a tiny sample jar and use up the amount in the jar before refilling it. that way the product is still protected by the amber glass of the original bottle and the amount i put into the sample jar is used up in such a short amount of time that i didnt have to worry about it going rancid.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

What a waste of money, paid big bucks for this :/ Totally mehh, i like my kerastase oleo relax serum better than this..It worked ok on my normal hair, nothing great or rave worthy.Skip this if u have oleo relax serum..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 8:34:00 AM More reviews by mainlinediva

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG ♥! This is the best leave-in treatment I have ever used and I've used plenty. I have naturally wavy, baby fine hair and it does not weigh it down at all. It also is a godsend after washing my hair to help with my tangles. I can't say enough about this product. The only thing is that I wish it came with a pump. You just have to try it. I'm going to try the curl cream next.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2009 8:10:00 AM More reviews by timetostop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok I don't understand how my experience/perceptions of a product vastly differs from so many people. This product did nothing for my hair. It's a glorified silicone anit-frizz nothing better than John Frieda or anything else you can get at the drugstore. I have Argan oil that I buy for my face that I absolutely adore so when I heard about Argan oil in a hair product I was really excited. I don't understand why this product is so expensive when it's all silicone and a tiny bit of Argan Oil. It's a rip off. While the bottle is pretty, the packaging is awful. It did not make my hair dry faster and if it did then it was not so significant that it was noticeable on my part. Anyways, when products get this much hype, you're bound to try it at some point. My advice is don't make a 40 dollar mistake and get a sample first.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by jlclarowe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very fine, long hair that gets really dry. I can go for 3-4 days without washing my hair (my skin is combo/oily...go figure) and can still get dry ends. Whenever I wash and condition my hair I put a very generous amount of this on and I can comb my tangly hair with no problem. It does not cause oiliness and makes my hair so soft and manageable and controls flyaways. It also cuts drying time way down which is good for my fragile hair. I love this stuff! The packaging is a pain as there is no pump and is messy to use. Extremely expensive but has lasted a long time. I would definitely purchase this again.