November 25, 2014 | 1716 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 11:14:00 AM More reviews by atoosagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I honestly don't know how I managed my hair without this product! My stylist introduced it to me on my last hair cut and it has changed my hair for the better! Before my hair would have good days and bad days, but now literally everyday is a good hair day if I have used the oil.

When I get out of the shower, I towel dry add some B&B Prep and my B&B Styling Cream (for hold). I then add about a nickel sized amount of Moroccan oil and smooth it through my hair. I blow dry it upside down with a diffuser and voila, knockout hair! Never greasy, always shiny and VERY manageable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2009 2:55:00 AM More reviews by jaxy1

Im in love with product...It really transforms your hair! And the smell is divine! I want a perfume that smells just like this!!!
It really makes your hair soft and managable and it gives a nice non- greasy shine as well helps with fly aways. One of my staple hair products!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Pixie

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a review for Morrocan Oil's RESTORATIVE HAIR MASK:
(very new on the market, I actually heard the stylist's in my salon raving about it a few months ago after they went to some trade show in Vegas but I was only able to purchase it a few weeks ago )

.... anyway, this stuff is unbelievable! let me explain, I TORTURE my thin lifeless stick-straight hair - three body waves a year for curl and body, cover grey roots and perk-up overall color every 5 to 6 weeks - so I have to DEEP CONDITION every time I shampoo, and I really mean DEEP condition: shampoo, towel dry, slather some restorative therapy on, comb through, slather another conditioner on, wait 10 minutes (while shaving legs or other), then rinse, gently towel dry, style, let air-dry natually or with a diffuser if I'm rushed ... phew! I've tried all the best restorative, restructuring stuff there is, like KMS, OJON, etc. the effects are pretty good for a day or two, then it's back to dry and crispy and another deep conditioning treatment.

finally got and tried Morrocan Oil's RESTORATIVE HAIR MASK. shampooed, towel-dried (label directions don't call for towel-drying but I find it works better with almost all restorative products), combed-through, styled, let dry naturally .... and a MIRACLE happened. soft, shiny curly bouncey hair that didn't flop, friz, or straighten even during our weekend of continual rain and a dewpoint of 76!!!!!! that I call a miracle. and the effects seem to last day after day, getting better treatment after treatment .....

the $40 price tag is daunting and probably not worth it if you don't abuse your hair, but if you do ...... for me, this stuff is what all the others have claimed to be!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by scmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product surpassed my expectations! My hair (especially my ends) were so brittle and dry but now after only 2 applications I have had so many compliments on my hair! Some people even thought I got my hair trimmed because the ends look so fresh!
I put just a tiny bit of this in towel-dried hair, and when my hair is completely dry, it is silky smooth and a lot stronger as well.
The scent doesnt bother me at all (im usually really sensitive to scents--the reason I stopped using Ojon)
I would recommend this to everyone! The bottle will last awhile as you really only need a small amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by bordernuggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This MO is the best thing ever invented for my hair, hands, and feet. I have fine dry brittle hair and i use a dime size of it and put it in my hair except for scalp and it makes my hair look VERY healthy. Night and day difference. Also i use it on my hands and feet. It feels great on everything. Price in minor in comparsion to what it does for you..it lasts a very long time too...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2009 4:58:00 PM More reviews by caroline7502

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love Moraccanoil. Hands down, it's the best product I've used in my hair thus far. I hate that it's so expensive, but it seems like they have a sale on the stuff at least a week or two every month on amazon and a few other websites.

My hair is dry, frizzy, wavy and fine. What a beautiful combination, eh? I've been using this amazing product for over 2 months, and my hair is so happy. I don't even need to use conditioner anymore...I just skip it and put in my moroccanoil after my shower while my hair is still damp and BAM--wonder-hair! *However* my hair doesn't look amazing until after I flat iron it. It looks OK after blow drying (better than it would with no product), but its still huge and frizzy. But after the flat iron attacks...my hair is manageable, no frizz, shiny, and soft. I was hoping that this product would weed out the flat iron, but that's not the case. A couple weeks back, I went canoeing in the hot sun for a good 4 hours, and when we were done my hair was not frizzy at all...and still straight! Usually after about 30 minutes of exposure to heat and humidity my hair goes back to the way it looked before the flat iron. So this alone makes it a miracle for me. The company recommends a "silver dollar" amount in your hair before drying, and then even more after drying. I don't use NEARLY that much. I use a nickel-size amount (my hair is shoulder length), and don't use any after the flat iron. I usually apply the highest concentration at the ends of my hair, and work my way up...avoiding the top two inches towards my scalp (otherwise I look greasy).

It certainly does last a long time. I have only used about 1/5th of the bottle in 2 months (I wash my hair every other day). That includes a couple times when I tried to travel with it and it spilled out a little...which brings me to my complaint about the packaging. For God's sake, we're paying $40 per bottle, can't you guys make it easier to get out!??! It's so hard to get the right amount, and it always drips down the side of the bottle, thus making it very slippery and more prone to drop and break. And you can't travel with it, it leaks...all over the place. No matter how tight I screw the cap, some always ends up leaking out. I think I'm going to order my own amber glass pump bottle, and pray it works/doesn't get clogged.

The only reason I gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 is because of the ingredients. It's basically just frizz-ease with some argan oil in it. I was disappointed to read the ingredients and find that argan oil was the 5th ingredient...after all kinds of CONES! ARGH! It smells really really good. A beautiful, sensuous musk. I can see how some wouldn't like the smell, but for me it's the perfect scent. I have sensitive skin when it comes to chemical fragrances, but this doesn't seem to bother me.

UPDATE: 1/4/09 I've been using this product for over 6 months now, and I have noticed NO buildup. Thats the reason why I gave it such a hard time in the first place (silicones = buildup) but seriously...this stuff is a miracle. I still have over half a bottle left. What a wonderful product. Well worth the money. Changing my review to 5 lippies.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by am26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this treatment!!! I was talked into getting a relaxer for my hair two years ago. I have really curly hair and i was told that a mild relaxer would give me that hollywood beach wave. LIES it fried my hair and some peices broke off!! I am still working on growing this thing out and i have tried every treatment on the market. Most pro treatments i have found especially in the area where im from focus more on protien treatments. I was so happy that this one focused more on moisture. Curly hair is naturally dry and while the protien stopped the breakage i needed something to replish the dry dullness. After i put this on all of my coworkers asked me what i did cus my hair never looked so good. It is a pretty thick consistancy which i love.Its very concentrated. I however do see it being a problem for those who have fine thinner hair. It might leave it either flat or greasy.Um im really not a fan of the packaging. It could be nicer for the money. But honestly that and the price are the only cons.It is worth every penny so if your hair needs some help i would highly recommend this.
edit 4/30/2010 i find that i like agdir oil much better

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by ccupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

*AMAZING* product!! My hairstylist used this on me one day and my hair felt so soft and healthy after. This is my number one hair product and i dont think i could live without it now. After washing my hair and towel drying it I apply a nickle sized amount, blowdry and then apply some more to the dry hair. I apply it starting 3 inches down from my roots. I have very thick hair so i have NEVER had a problem with the product making it greasy. Lol sometime my stylist will put 2 looney sized in and its still not greasy. I even use it on my dry hair throughout the week. I hope to god this product is around for ever...its a miracle worker!! Not to mention I think it smells amazinggg
if your considering buying it, just do it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by veronabrit

My friend let me use some of her Morrocan Oil. She gave me enough for about 4-5 blowouts. I must say, that this oil is incredible. It makes my hair look like all of the split ends and damage is gone. Also, when I run a flatiron through it, it gives off the most incredible sheen and gives a great texture to my hair. I have medium/fine hair, but a lot of it and it is damaged. I wash and blowdry/faltiron about 2-3 times a week and I really believe this improves my hair and nourishes it so that further damage doesn't happen.

I am going to buy my own bottle. My best friend also uses the shampoo and conditioner from this brand, and loves it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by hairproductlover112

this stuff is so freakin amazing but its soo freakkkinnn expensivee!!!!
i didtn actualy buy it my stilist gave me a sample and used it on my hair but omggggggg this is the answer to your frizz problems!!!! it makes your hair sooooooooo soft!!!!! if u dont care about the budget and cant find anything that will work on your hair buy this definatley!!!
but my hair isnt thattt frizzy to start with and im not spending 43 dollars on a hair product.