Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

4.7

on 11/15/2009 4:45:00 PM

This brush is awesome for applying liquid foundation! I've tried traditional foundation brushes, the Beauty Blender, the MAC stippling brush ... until now, nothing seemed to work as well as using my fingers (and it's much less hassle to wash your hands than a brush). This baby has changed my mind completely. It makes short work of applying my MUFE foundation - I use less, and it doesn't leave streaks! Woo-hoo!!! Thanks to all the reviewers who tipped me off to this (just another reason to love MUA).

on 11/14/2009 4:19:00 PM

I had seen this brush before but hesitated to buy it for some reason or other. After reading all of the rave reviews, I decided to try it. I am in love with this brush. My blush goes on fabulous with this brush. I don't want a huge patch of blush on my cheeks so that I look like a clown. This brush deposits the blush right where it's supposed to be. It picks up the color nicely. If you're looking for a blush brush, why spend a lot of money at MAC when this brush is as good as theirs and a whole lot cheaper.

on 11/12/2009 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is one of my three favorite makeup brushes in the world. My BE SA told me to use their flat-top brush to apply my BE for a more full-coverage look that goes on super-fast, but I had read all the good reviews on MUA for Sonia Kashuk's flat-top, so I wasn't even tempted to go for the brand name.

I couldn't be happier with the results. This is now how I apply my Bare Minerals. But I'm about to spring for a liquid foundation and I can't wait to try this brush with that, too. I LOVE this brush! The handle is super-comfy and looks luxe.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really love this brush. I mainly use it for applying cream foundations(such as MAC studio sculpt,stick, tech, and etc), it applies them so nicely leaving you with a natural finish. I've tried so many other brushes such as the MAC 189,190,etc to apply my cream foundation and this one beats them hands down. And its wayy cheaper than the other brushes I've tried. This one is about $15 at target and the others I mention run from $32-$40. So this is half and some change the cost of a high end brush and way better

The bristles are so soft and still are even after countless washes. The only thing I dont like about this brush is the handle and how long it takes to dry. It takes about two days to dry! I had to buy a back up just so that I can have one to use everyday(I wash after each use). I haven't tried to use it with cream or powder blushes yet. It seems like it would be hard to blend the blush in with this brush, but I'll try it then update.

I'd rebuy even if it did break on me.
**UPDATE**
Used with my cream blush and one word "WOW" it does an excellent job applying an even layer and makes blending super easy. This brush is a MUST HAVE

on 11/3/2009 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this to use with my Physicians Formula loose mineral foundation, and I love it. I can get much better coverage in less time than with my kabuki. I have to say, I also adore the feel of the handle and softness of the bristles. For the price, it's a great deal.

on 11/2/2009 4:12:00 PM

I love this brush! I was using it for my cream blushes and it worked wonderfully and it had never crossed my mind to use it as a foundation brush for my liquid foundation. Well I did and I must say that it has never looked better! Even if this brush fell apart in a couple months I would totally rebuy

on 10/26/2009 12:11:00 PM

this IS by far my favorite brush! it is so soft and it does an awesome job putting on my mineral foundation. LOVE it!! it "buffs" just right. can't go wrong with this one!

on 10/22/2009 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I just recently purchased the Sonia Kushuk flat blusher brush last week..and I'M IN LOVE WITH IT !! I would eye ball it a few times not really paying mind to it until I decided to give it a go ! I first tried it with applying my blush (Stippling method) and it packed on the blush perfectly. But that is NOT the reason why I love this brush sooooo much. I went ahead the next day and used it to apply my MAC Studio Tech ( Swirling method ) and I was AMAZED on how effortlessly it blended and made my face look flawless !! The bristles are SUPER soft, has a full dense feel and from my own experience...they haven't fallen out from washing.
I tried to apply MAC's Studio Tech with the 109..didn't like the end results (plus it kept shedding no matter how light you use it). I tried applying it with a wedge sponge or just my fingers (results were good) BUT....I finally found my "wonder" brush to apply my studio tech. If I could give 20 "Lip Beautifiers" I would but only 5 is allowed lol. Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Blusher Brush is a must have....No dissapointments here ! Loved it so much that I went ahead and purchased another one ! lol

on 10/20/2009 12:02:00 AM

I LOVE LOVE this brush as i do with most of sonia kashuk's brushes... Sonia's brushes are great quality and cheap... You will definitely get more than what you pay for with this and many of her other brushes. This brush truly makes me achieve a flawless look "airbrush" almost when i apply my foundation with it. If you have a Target store around your area and is looking for a cheaply priced but high quality brush then i highly recommend this brush.

I use this to apply my revlon colorstay foundation. Its perfect. It is soo cheap($15), soft, and dense and makes my makeup look 10x better. It takes alittle long to dry, but I don't care. HG status. Its amazing, and completly worth all the hype.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products