October 21, 2014 | 2157 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

I LOVE LOVE this brush as i do with most of sonia kashuk's brushes... Sonia's brushes are great quality and cheap... You will definitely get more than what you pay for with this and many of her other brushes. This brush truly makes me achieve a flawless look "airbrush" almost when i apply my foundation with it. If you have a Target store around your area and is looking for a cheaply priced but high quality brush then i highly recommend this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by xox_GirlieGirl_xox

I use this to apply my revlon colorstay foundation. Its perfect. It is soo cheap($15), soft, and dense and makes my makeup look 10x better. It takes alittle long to dry, but I don't care. HG status. Its amazing, and completly worth all the hype.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by owlcat75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had eye-balled this brush every time I walked down the aisle at Target, but never thought to use it for my mineral powder until I stumbled across all of the rave reviews on MUA. This brush is a super soft, dense, and far superior version of the Bare Minerals 'baby buki' or coastal scents 'kabuki on a stick'. It has a long, curvy ergonomic handle and small brush head, which is great for applying mineral foundation, although it takes a while to apply due to its small size. Alot of people use for liquid foundation and it would also be great for contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by TahneeT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

There is a reason the ratings on this brush are so high, because it's worth its weight in gold. IMO it increases coverage of whatever foundation being used. All other reviews cover everything you need to know. Let me just add don't fret over buying it, because you'll probably end up buying more than one!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by vrinda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with this brush! The application of cream and liquid foundation takes seconds. There is no waste of foundation when I use this brush and the coverage is flawless...I love the fact that the brush bristles moves with the application, and there is no pulling on skin. Its is good for the money and can be easily cleaned.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2009 1:22:00 AM More reviews by theorginal

THIS BRUSH IS AMAZING!!! products don't get stuck on this brush so its very easy to wash off and it gives a clean flawless coverage. I am in love with this brush... along with my essence of beauty foundation brush. The only complain is that the shape of this brush goes out of shape when you wash it but still cool since its workable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Kiina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Also wonderful with liquid foundation. 8D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2009 More reviews by BronzerBuster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this brush for applying mineral foundation and it is great! I tried kabuki's since they were sworn by mineral users but I didn't feel like I was getting enough coverage. I switch between cleanings with the EM flat head long handled brush and they both are excellent. This brush is very soft and blends so well for great coverage. I had to give the packaging a 4 because although I love the ergonomic design, the brush has popped out on me (yes I wash correctly!) and I've glued it back in. I would still buy it again though if EM is out of stock.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2009 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Autumn13

I heard so much about Sonia's brushes that the last time I was at Target I went in search of them. I found this one and thought I would use for mineral foundation and I just love it. I do use other foundation brushes but I always come back to this one. It's very soft and I love the fact that the product goes on your face and none on the brush. During the weekly clean up of my brushes, there is hardly any product on this brush. For the price and the softness of this brush, it definately wins my vote over BE's brushes. More than likely, I will purchase another one and use it as a blusher. Good brush overall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by ruqayya33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I had the chance to use this brush, during a spa visit and fell in love. The make-up artist whispered to me that she got this brush at Target. ;) On my way home, I dropped by my local Target and picked up 2.

I love the size and shape of the brush head; it's perfect for precise placement of blush, contour or highlighting. The synthetic bristles are very soft and actually feel much more like natural "baby animal" hair. I've washed my brushes, several times and have not had any issues with bleeding or bristle loss.

This is now my HG blush brush!!!