Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

4.7

This brush makes Revlon Colorstay look GOOD. (It doesn't stay that way all day, but that's the foundation's fault.) It buffs on liquid foundation so quickly and easily. I usually apply with this, then go over my face with a kabuki brush to really blend it in. I've also tried this with mineral foundation and cream blushes, and it works well for those too. The bristles are synthetic, so it doesn't suck up a bunch of product like natural bristles would.

Compared to the Everyday Minerals flat top kabuki, this is more compact with shorter bristles. This makes it easier to blend around the nose and eyes, and better at blending thicker liquids (though I love the EDM brush for mineral foundation).

I LOVE THIS BRUSH! buffs me a flawless face with my studio fix fluid! , looks amazing using mineral foundation as well (bare minerals). This brush is soo soft and dense but after a week you can feel the density kinda soften up a little bit. but no matter what i love this brush. I would really repurchase as many as possible. I carry this in my makeupbag all the time. this brush is sooo wonderful! I dont know whatelse to say but BUY IT!. I LOVEEEEE THIS BRUSH, and i prefer this brush over mac brushes forrreallsss! BEST FOUNDATION BRUSH EVER MADE, i am in love. this is the highest rating i ever gave anything!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

i bought this when i first started wearing mineral makeup and i love it. easy application. i can control how much powder i put on. the brush is dense and i never experience in shedding. i can buff my powder in and it glides over skin for easy application. i don't use this for blush. i prefer another brush. if you are heavy handed you can end up with too much powder on your face but the brush itself is a charm and a very good value!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Love this brush works wonders with my foundation. I saw the Kim kardashian makeup tutorial on you tube and they had the 180 flat brush (discontinued) and was going to purchase it on ebay but it was 45 bucks. I was at Target and happened to see this flat top brush thats similar to the 180 and way cheaper, been using it ever since...LOVE IT! would recoment to go out there and get it leaves no strikes... was using the 188 ... preffer the sonia Kashuk flat brush ...way better :)

Pretty good for applying mineral foundation, although it is meant to be a blusher brush. I wish they would come out with a larger one for mineral makeup application. Pretty expensive for a DS brush. Packaging was very wasteful and not very eco friendly being a large plastic box that does not work to store the brush in so ended up in the garbage.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Although this brush is very nice, I don't consider it to be a MUST HAVE. The bristles are soft and there is no shedding, but for blush.....I dunno. It picks up way too much blush for my taste, and because of the edges, you have to work a little harder to blend. It worked best for me when used for foundation, either powder or liquid. It spreads foundation very good, with nice flexibility in the bristles for blending.....but so do many, many other brushes (i.e. EcoTools). Again, nice, but not a must have. Compared to Philosophy's the Supernatural brush, I do like this one better. Appx. 14.99 at Target.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This brush is amazing!!! I have had for months and didn't pick it up to use it until today. I am sold!! I used to swear by the MAC 187 but after one application of my MAC stick foundation with this SK brush, amazing. Buffed the foundation nicely into my skin. Made my skin look so awesome. I am so happy that I picked up two of these brushes. I can't wait to pick up the SK powder brush now.

This brush is awesome for applying liquid foundation! I've tried traditional foundation brushes, the Beauty Blender, the MAC stippling brush ... until now, nothing seemed to work as well as using my fingers (and it's much less hassle to wash your hands than a brush). This baby has changed my mind completely. It makes short work of applying my MUFE foundation - I use less, and it doesn't leave streaks! Woo-hoo!!! Thanks to all the reviewers who tipped me off to this (just another reason to love MUA).

I had seen this brush before but hesitated to buy it for some reason or other. After reading all of the rave reviews, I decided to try it. I am in love with this brush. My blush goes on fabulous with this brush. I don't want a huge patch of blush on my cheeks so that I look like a clown. This brush deposits the blush right where it's supposed to be. It picks up the color nicely. If you're looking for a blush brush, why spend a lot of money at MAC when this brush is as good as theirs and a whole lot cheaper.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is one of my three favorite makeup brushes in the world. My BE SA told me to use their flat-top brush to apply my BE for a more full-coverage look that goes on super-fast, but I had read all the good reviews on MUA for Sonia Kashuk's flat-top, so I wasn't even tempted to go for the brand name.

I couldn't be happier with the results. This is now how I apply my Bare Minerals. But I'm about to spring for a liquid foundation and I can't wait to try this brush with that, too. I LOVE this brush! The handle is super-comfy and looks luxe.

Popular Makeup Brushes