November 21, 2014 | 1720 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by gudewife

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this to use with my Physicians Formula loose mineral foundation, and I love it. I can get much better coverage in less time than with my kabuki. I have to say, I also adore the feel of the handle and softness of the bristles. For the price, it's a great deal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Cutekitti

I love this brush! I was using it for my cream blushes and it worked wonderfully and it had never crossed my mind to use it as a foundation brush for my liquid foundation. Well I did and I must say that it has never looked better! Even if this brush fell apart in a couple months I would totally rebuy

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Navessa

this IS by far my favorite brush! it is so soft and it does an awesome job putting on my mineral foundation. LOVE it!! it "buffs" just right. can't go wrong with this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Jeii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just recently purchased the Sonia Kushuk flat blusher brush last week..and I'M IN LOVE WITH IT !! I would eye ball it a few times not really paying mind to it until I decided to give it a go ! I first tried it with applying my blush (Stippling method) and it packed on the blush perfectly. But that is NOT the reason why I love this brush sooooo much. I went ahead the next day and used it to apply my MAC Studio Tech ( Swirling method ) and I was AMAZED on how effortlessly it blended and made my face look flawless !! The bristles are SUPER soft, has a full dense feel and from my own experience...they haven't fallen out from washing.
I tried to apply MAC's Studio Tech with the 109..didn't like the end results (plus it kept shedding no matter how light you use it). I tried applying it with a wedge sponge or just my fingers (results were good) BUT....I finally found my "wonder" brush to apply my studio tech. If I could give 20 "Lip Beautifiers" I would but only 5 is allowed lol. Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Blusher Brush is a must have....No dissapointments here ! Loved it so much that I went ahead and purchased another one ! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

I LOVE LOVE this brush as i do with most of sonia kashuk's brushes... Sonia's brushes are great quality and cheap... You will definitely get more than what you pay for with this and many of her other brushes. This brush truly makes me achieve a flawless look "airbrush" almost when i apply my foundation with it. If you have a Target store around your area and is looking for a cheaply priced but high quality brush then i highly recommend this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by xox_GirlieGirl_xox

I use this to apply my revlon colorstay foundation. Its perfect. It is soo cheap($15), soft, and dense and makes my makeup look 10x better. It takes alittle long to dry, but I don't care. HG status. Its amazing, and completly worth all the hype.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by owlcat75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had eye-balled this brush every time I walked down the aisle at Target, but never thought to use it for my mineral powder until I stumbled across all of the rave reviews on MUA. This brush is a super soft, dense, and far superior version of the Bare Minerals 'baby buki' or coastal scents 'kabuki on a stick'. It has a long, curvy ergonomic handle and small brush head, which is great for applying mineral foundation, although it takes a while to apply due to its small size. Alot of people use for liquid foundation and it would also be great for contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by TahneeT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

There is a reason the ratings on this brush are so high, because it's worth its weight in gold. IMO it increases coverage of whatever foundation being used. All other reviews cover everything you need to know. Let me just add don't fret over buying it, because you'll probably end up buying more than one!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by vrinda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with this brush! The application of cream and liquid foundation takes seconds. There is no waste of foundation when I use this brush and the coverage is flawless...I love the fact that the brush bristles moves with the application, and there is no pulling on skin. Its is good for the money and can be easily cleaned.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2009 1:22:00 AM More reviews by theorginal

THIS BRUSH IS AMAZING!!! products don't get stuck on this brush so its very easy to wash off and it gives a clean flawless coverage. I am in love with this brush... along with my essence of beauty foundation brush. The only complain is that the shape of this brush goes out of shape when you wash it but still cool since its workable.