Maybelline Define-A-Brow

4.2

Ethylhexyl Stearate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Silica, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Methylparaben, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Mica, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine) (Carmine), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77400 (Copper Powder) (Bronze Powder), CI 77400 (Copper Powder), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), FD&C Blue 1 (Blue 1 Lake), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (Yellow 5 Lake)

I love this eyebrow pencil. I was torn between medium brown and dark brown and I am SO glad I got the medium brown. It looks so good on my eyebrows. I love the tiny point, and even the little brush thing it comes in. I'm obsessed with my eyebrows, and this is by far my favorite pencil (That's saying a lot). The only downside is you have to click up more product every 2 uses or so, so it feels like it goes fast but I got it for $5 so no big deal.

on 5/25/2010 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this stuck it is perfect for filling in your eyebrows and it gives perfect definition :) i use it all the time plus it has a cute little eyebrow comb on the end. The colours are good too, ive tried it in dark blonde and light brown. And i bought mine for sale dirt cheap :)

on 5/25/2010 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product works great for me. I have it in light blonde and it doesn't need a sharpener, which is good for travelling. The only downside to this item for me has been that there's not much product and I have to buy it more frequently, so I stock up when it's BOGO.

on 5/25/2010 5:41:00 PM

Recently I was at the mac store and the makeup artist suggested me to try to fill in my brows. She used the Impeccable Eyebrow pencil and the cost was $15. Woah, no where in the world would I pay $15. I came home on a mission to find a good dupe for the dirty blonde color that I tried on. After a little research online, I found define-a-brow! So glad I found this because the dark blonde color matched perfectly!

The eyebrow pencil has this little comb at the end that is pretty useless. I suggest just using your finger and smooth/soften out the color throughout your brow.

on 5/15/2010 7:38:00 PM

I bought this as a dupe to my clinique brow pencil and it works great. You don't need to sharpen it, comes in a few colors, and is cheap. It also has a comb to brush in the product if you wish and it lasts all day, I got it in medium brown and will be repurchasing this whenever there's a BOGO.

i have this define a brow in dark brown and its really nice, creamy and soft enough to be blendable but the color is opaque and good to outline the only con...is that the tip is really skinny, so it can take a while to get a good application

on 5/10/2010 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I am so glad i found this brow liner. This takes the place of the mac brow liner that i have been using for years. they are identical. i just bought this a couple of days ago and it wears so well. doesn't smudge, isn't greasy and stays on for a long time. I bought the dark brown color and it is exactly the same as my mac spiked. this saves me from having to drive 20 minutes to the mall and it is half the price. This is my HG of browliner, I hope they never discontinue it. The only thing that is kinda dumb is the comb on the other end, doesn't do anything for me. but i don't really care because this brow liner is the best and it is cheap. Cant go wrong and would definetly reccommend to anyone especially people that use the mac brow liner who want to save a little money. =)

on 5/9/2010 11:57:00 AM

PROS:
Cheap
Available everywhere
Portable, since no sharpening necessary
Long-lasting
Easy & fast to apply
Light & small; easy to carry in small purses

CONS:
Consistency a bit too hard & waxy
Very small amount of product
Includes a comb rather than a brush

It's not my favorite, but it's good for a quick application. When there's Maybelline BOGO's, worth stocking up.

on 5/8/2010 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Finally, I've have found a brow product that doesn't require a trip to the mall or a trip to the mortage lender. I use Dark Blonde, which is compatible with my grey hair, although I don't know why there are no grey brow colors. I have tried shadows, pencils, gels, and this is one of the best (although my favorite is LeClerc's brow pencil.
Pros: goes on precisely, looks close to natural because it has a sharp point all the time since it is a twist up package, stays on all day, it's cheap, I can find it almost anywhere.
Cons: It does't last very long (but it's cheap).

on 4/25/2010 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Before I came to know about this product, I always used powder. The only issue I had with powder was that it didn't last all day. Define a brow definitely lasts all day! The applicator is like a flat tip eyeliner so you can trace your eyebrows to your own desired color/thickness. Also comes with a brush on the other end. I bought the color in medium brown, and it fits my black hair perfectly! I think I just found my HG for brow make up!

Update: I also bought the dark brown and it works great for me as well! WOW!!

Popular Brows Products