October 25, 2014 | 1663 users online

Brows - Maybelline - Define-A-Brow

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 8:58:00 AM More reviews by jojenja9

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Finally, I've have found a brow product that doesn't require a trip to the mall or a trip to the mortage lender. I use Dark Blonde, which is compatible with my grey hair, although I don't know why there are no grey brow colors. I have tried shadows, pencils, gels, and this is one of the best (although my favorite is LeClerc's brow pencil.
Pros: goes on precisely, looks close to natural because it has a sharp point all the time since it is a twist up package, stays on all day, it's cheap, I can find it almost anywhere.
Cons: It does't last very long (but it's cheap).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Before I came to know about this product, I always used powder. The only issue I had with powder was that it didn't last all day. Define a brow definitely lasts all day! The applicator is like a flat tip eyeliner so you can trace your eyebrows to your own desired color/thickness. Also comes with a brush on the other end. I bought the color in medium brown, and it fits my black hair perfectly! I think I just found my HG for brow make up!

Update: I also bought the dark brown and it works great for me as well! WOW!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 8:04:00 AM More reviews by jqsuared

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I plucked the majority of my beautiful full brows when the skinny brow was in about 15 years ago, and have been trying to grow them back since with no luck. I have to draw my brow on, which can be kind of fun once in awhile. I just feel weird with no brows. I tried all brow products and fell in love with anastasia, but not so much the price. When I discovered this little gem at my favorite store, CVS, I was elated. The smallness of this pencil makes my drawn on brow look authentic. I also use a Rimmel pencil for that perfect color. I have already been thru 3 of these pencils and donated one to my browless mother. We both love it and I pray they don't discontinue it, because me and my brows with be devastated lookin all a hot mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 2:53:00 AM More reviews by cksport92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Maybelline define-a-brow in Medium Brown is a dead-on dupe for Mac's Lingering brow pencil, but is half the cost! the medium brown color is hard to find though (it always seems to be sold out wherever i go), so if you find it buy backups!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by valskuiken

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this! I was buying more expensive brow pencils from brands like Clinique, but this one is much cheaper and has the same effect. My brows look full but natural, and the little comb keeps them in shape. The comb even does double-duty for my lashes, to separate them nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 11:35:00 AM More reviews by drdruggirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried all brow products! I naturally have thick brows which grow outta control. I am ashamed to admit but I have a tendency to over pluck. I use this product to fill in the gaps when I am waiting on regrowth. It does not look drawed in. Somehow it picks up the fine hairs that are there (no thanks to me) and plays them up. This product lasts all day on me in the hot sweaty FL weather regardless if I am just running errands or running down the street. That says a lot to me since every eyeliner runs. I have dark brown eyebrown but I use dark blonde. I am truely impressed and this is a HG when I do an opppps.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I have thick brows with a natural shape I've always been happy with and I have never "had" to fill in my brows. But I have bought various brow products to keep them in place, so though don't have a ton to compare this to as far as filling in brows goes. That said, recently picked this up at a dollar store cause I thought I could use the little comb part for my lashes. However, there is a spot on one brow that has always shown a little skin through, something that never thrilled me so I tried this, and it not only fills it in easily, quickly, and looks natural, it also stays on all day. I also have read so many brow product reviews where the product is too red and this is a very deep ash brown with no discernible red. Not sure if its discontinued or why it was in a dollar store, but so far liking this very much,

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by shakeyourhips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first ever product I have bought for my brows. Before this I have never filled them in, just plucked them.
I first bought this in the light or medium brown, but it was too light and looked a little orange so I picked up the dark brown. Perfect. I don't have a problem with it fading away or anything like that. It looks pretty natural to me (at first I had to get used to my new "look", lol) and is pretty effortless. I hate regular pencils so I'm glad this, like my HG eyeliner, Maybelline Unstoppable, is a self-sharpener. I think I made the right choice with this being my first brow product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

On the average day I use the Urban Decay eyebrow box in the lighter color. I like the fact that it comes with wax and a great brush to apply it with. However, on days when I am in a hurry and just want to fill in my brows I now use this Maybelline define a brow. I used to use a MAC brow liner which costs significantly more money. This product is as good or better than the MAC version. Always great to find a d/s product that is of such superior quality. Highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by piyo1717

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this product... My HG is Rimmel's Eyebrow pencil because it's dirt cheap and perfect color for me.

I love this pencil for the no-sharpening aspect of it. The formula is creamy... so it runs out pretty quickly for me compare to my regular brow pencil. But it does have a great staying power. I would use this for special occasions like going to the gym / near water / or in the summer.