July 31, 2014 | 1243 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This moisturizer is great. I got the travel size because I didn't want to buy a huge size and end up hating it, but I will definitely be trying the full size after I'm done with this one. It's so moisturizing and keeps moisturizing throughout the day, and I have really dry skin. Also it won't overpower your perfume because it's fragrance free

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It makes me skin look and feel so soft. It really does moisturize all day. Even though it says it's fragrance free you can still smell the natural colloidal oatmeal at first but then it goes away. I actually like th texture of this lotion, it's wateryish and every spreadable. No matter how much you use it absobes very quickly and the product last forever because the bottle is pretty big(18 fl. oz.)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by marie28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very dry skin. This product moisturizes wonderfully without leaving a greasy film. I love that it is unscented so that it does not interfere with my use of perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by dididianee

Only product that will keep my legs moisturized for 24 hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2010 11:04:00 AM More reviews by jersey815

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is a nice product would purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2010 11:04:00 AM More reviews by sulfababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hands get dry, especially washing them so often, so I got a travel size bottle of this lotion to keep in my purse. When I'm home, I prefer a thicker hand cream, but I did like this Aveeno enough to get a full size to use as body lotion. Applied right after a shower, it keeps my skin from getting so itchy and raw. Also good for bikini area after shaving. Doesn't really smell like anything. It's a little sticky right after applying, but that goes away quickly. I did try this as a face moisturizer a few times in the dead of winter, and I didn't like the way it felt, but it did protect and didn't give me any bad reaction.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by kinkaju

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this on my face and body. I hate scented anything on my face and this has no scent which is perfect. This stops me from getting flakes and dry patches on my cheeks and temples by late afternoon when other moisturizers have evaporated. I find that this is a great hand cream too. I'm a chronic handwasher and I feel that this lotion protects my hands and keeps them from feeling chapped and raw. It is not greasy or slippery and I feel that it keeps my skin feeling supple and moisturized all day. I don't have dry skin on my body really so I don't need a super moisturizer for that but I do like to apply this after shaving and use it on my feet as well and it feels very smooth. I will re-purchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by mininana

I've purchased this lotion to give aveeno a try. And I can't believe how GOOD it is.

1- It's fragrance free. I LOVE this fact. No matter how good the lotion is, you don't want to smell like it, I rather smell like my own perfume. :) Fragrance free also mean's no allergic reactions for my uber sensitive skin! No red bumps or skin color bumps anywhere.

2- It's lightweight. I apply at night after my shower and it absorbs quickly. It leaves my skin very well hydrated.

3- It's claims 24hs moisturized skin. I wouldn't say 24 hours but definitely more than 12hs. I've applied last night and my skin isn't dry yet, and it's noon. But it's definitely NOT super well moistured either. However, I never really use body lotion, so it looks better than without any.

4- It's the best hand moisturizer ever. It doesn't leave any residue and leaves my hands soft and well moisturized.

I usually get VERY dry legs and my legs itch a lot from the dryness. So far, I haven't experienced any itching in my legs. I'm very happy with results and I'll definitely buy again.

I haven't tried on my face but I have a feeling it would be an awesome face lotion as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Cyberkitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My husband introduced me to this moisturizing lotion. I was a bit skeptical as I was used to using more expensive brands and didn't think it would work as well. I also didn't like that it didn't have a girly scent. But was I ever wrong. It's the best moisturizer I have ever used, especially for my FACE, yes that's right, I use it on my face every day. I find most moisturizers make my sensitive skin red, itchy and irritated and have even made my face peel in sections. This is the only one that doesn't do any of those things. I've recently started wearing tinted moisturizer and using a self tanner moisturizer for the face and I have to use this first underneath it to create a barrier and it works fantastic. I would encourage anyone (with sensitive skin especially) to try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Susan2148

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My face (super oily, sensitive) had been dry and red for several days, thanks to a new overnight lotion I tried. I'd had a bottle of Aveeno under the bathroom sink and never really used it much because I thought it was boring. In desperation, I put it on my face one night and the next morning the skin on my face had done a complete turnaround. So, I started using it as my go-to body lotion and hand lotion, and I can't believe what I've been missing! It makes my elbows and heels smooth (nothing, NOTHING had worked before including Vasline, Aquaphor, cocoa butter), and they stay smooth throughout the day. Today, I pitched the hand lotion next to my kitchen sink and replaced with a new bottle of Aveeno. As I get older, I'm using fewer and fewer products, and I think it's because the products that are working best for me are those with the fewest ingredients.