November 23, 2014 | 2056 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - New Flat Top Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2008 10:59:00 AM More reviews by xjennlee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this brush! It's such an awesome brush for only $10 - can't beat that price for it's quality. I've had this brush for a while and I never had a problem with shedding. It works so great with my MMU and is also usable with liquid foundation if you're looking for some extra coverage. I do wish the handle would be a bit longer, but that's my own preference in general for brushes. I do have to admit that it takes FOREVER for it to dry : ( I sometimes wash them at night, go to sleep and wake up in the morning to find that they're still not dry. It also takes a bit to fully get the baby shampoo out of the bristles. But regardless, this brush is definitely a keeper. I should be stacking up on this just in case it gets discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by angelxo

i cudnt believe how soft this brush is, i watch so many vid on youtube and every girl said it was so soft, so i had to see it to believe it. the only thing i prob like is a longer handle

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2008 1:36:00 AM More reviews by sweetxtrang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Believe what you've heard (or read) about this brush. It is THE softest brush in the entire world. They have really set the bar high with this one. Since it is more dense, it deposits more of your mineral makeup than your standard round kabuki. So if you want more coverage, then flat tops brushes are ideal for you. $10 is well worth the price and I have seen other similar brushes sell for a lot more and they do not even come close in softness. The brush is sturdy and buffs/blends your mineral makeup effortlessly. The handle size is the perfect length for buffing.

Spritz some mixing medium like MAC Fix+, or make your own (3 parts glycerin to 1 part pure water) onto the brush before picking up some minerals. This will help distribute the product easily than picking it up dry. This application method works flawlessly, especially for girls with drier skin but you don't want to forego mineral makeup.

Overall, this product deserves 5 lippies for sure. Would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 12:24:00 PM More reviews by natashik1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE IT~

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2008 4:21:00 PM More reviews by schmass

I love this brush! I had read the reviews on here and read how soft it was, but when I still was not prepared for how SOFT it truly is. The BE brush I had been using now feels so itchy and miserable and I can't believe I used it for so long. My mineral makeup goes on much better with this, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2008 10:55:00 AM More reviews by gtshasta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh, this is the perfect brush! It's got the softest bristles which are neither too dense or too fluffy. Application is a cinch with this brush. You can get both light and heavy application using the flat top.

I got a back-up of this one, and if ever they announce that they're discontinuing this brush, I'll get the $50 kit full of flat tops.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Diemmy

This brush is really soft and dense. I love applying EDM with this because it goes on so smoothly with just the right amount of coverage. I just wish there was a bigger version of this so that it's quicker to apply my foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 12:23:00 PM More reviews by ashes007

I love this brush. Its very soft and dense, so it does it's job very well. I've really noticed a difference since I started applying my mineral foundation with this brush. Its very very affordable too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by breezyboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The softest brush I have EVER used in my life. It feels AMAZING, even when I don't have anything on it I rub it on my face because it feels so good. haha, anyway and it's a DREAM for mineral makeup. It buffs my EDM to a flawless finish on my face; I don't know how I could have lived without this brush!

BUY IT! :) You won't be disappointed. $10, can't argue with that. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2008 5:00:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

The BEST $10 I've ever spent on a brush. It's so soft and dense. It makes my mineral application SO FLAWLESS. I buff minerals on my skin and just move it around. The result was smooth and flawless!!! If you love Everyday Minerals, you will LOVE to use this brush to apply them! Highly recommended. (The only beef i have about EM products is the logo. My BF thought i bought it from TARGET. He said he didn't know Target makes makeup.)