Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 8/23/2010 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Probably my favorite lip balm for everyday use. It's soft and smooth, doesn't feel waxy or goopy on the lips, but give a nice slip. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering (unlike their Honey lip balm...) and there's no discernible flavor, just plain lip balmy-like. A little pricier than other drugstore brands though. But worth it. :)

on 8/21/2010 9:40:00 PM

This lip balm is pretty good when you first apply it but then it wears off and you have to reapply to your dry lips again. My lips don't feel much softer after wiping it off but it does make really dry lips feel better for a while before it wears off.

on 8/16/2010 8:31:00 PM

This is a really nice lip balm. It's nourishing and moisturizing. The color is very sheer and looks lovely on lips.

on 8/14/2010 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This balm is moisturizing and makes my lips feel really soft. The only thing that I find fault with is that I find myself licking my lips because the balm isen't "moist" and the flavor is kind of mediciney/fruity but not strong. My absolute favorite lip balm is still Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm, BUT this is nice!

Update: I tried putting my Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm on top of this and it works wonderfully! My lips feel moist and they are softer then ever!!

on 8/8/2010 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

my absolute favorite favorite chapstick ever! i haven't tried TOO many chapsticks, but this ones perfect in my mind anyways.

i don't mind the pomegranate-y smell or taste at all. and i think it's nourishing qualities are superb. the only thing is that it is a bit expensive, but it's still worth it. i mean, it's burt's bees! ;D

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This product is perfect in every way, you even get used to the taste. The only things that cure my chronically chapped and cracked lips are vaseline and beeswax. I've been trying to avoid petrolatum in lip products. This is awesome. Go buy it!

on 7/24/2010 6:32:00 PM

I have this product and it is good as far as moisturising goes . but i hate the scent to it :( but it is up to your personal likes and dislikes to scents . but if you don't mind the scents then you will be fine ... but personally i don't like it :(

on 7/24/2010 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite chapstick so far. I've been repurchasing for a few years now. I love how it glides on, the hint of natural color it leaves on your lips, and how moisturizing it feels. It doesn't feel waxy like the regular Burt's Bees Lip Balm. I love this product!

on 7/24/2010 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I adore this chapstick- its my favorite. It is repleneshing and its very soothing. It also tints my lips just a litttttle bit. It just brings my lip color to life, makes it look more supple. It doesnt sting your lips when they are chapped and doesnt feel really greasy like other chapsticks do. But most of all, I love that this product is 100% cruelty free- its not tested on animals :) yay!!

on 7/23/2010 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I like this lip balm better than their best selling bees wax lip balm, i find this one much more moisturizing, and it doesnt have that waxy texture. it has a very nice sweet scent, and it kinda tint my lips a little red but that's just cuz my lips are not very pigmented at all. you gotta try this if you are not too satisfied with their original bees wax lip balm.

Top Rated Lip Treatments