November 27, 2014 | 1425 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by starberry237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lib balm is so moisturizing! I don't mind the pomegranate oil scent as some wouldn't like it. I am not sure how to describe the scent but it smells a bit like vaseline and something sweet. There is a reasonable amount in the tube and i found the packaging really cute plus its eco friendly. It took a short while for the product to start working as it needs absorbing but overall, this lip balm is amazing!
Price: you can get it on sale for 2.99CAN at drugstores

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by jenniferjanson

Voice of dissent here. I wanted to like this product but it's so waxy and it seems to make my lips feel drier as it wears off. I do like the pomegranate scent and the light color it gives but the texture is a turn off for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by thriftesfai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff defintely does it's job. It also leaves a nice, natural flush of pink on my lips, it's really pretty. It works great for moisturizing of course. I'm not a fan of the smell but I can handle that because it does soothe my lips when applied. This stuff has lasted me such a long time. I'm a huge lip balm junkie and though I may not repurchase, I defintely recommend you give this a try.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used three tubes of this. I looove the color its an exact match for my lips so I don't get that white coating that other lippys leave me with. I love that its all natural(or mostly) Its not the most moisturizing but definitely one of the better burts bees lip balms. I put a little aquaphor over this and it lasts all day as a nice substitute for a lip gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 10:24:00 AM More reviews by VanillaTwilight94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at the beggining of winter this year for my dry lips and am so glad I did! This stuff is amazing. It really does hydrate your lips and even gives my lips a nice healthy red color. I honestly wish they would put spf in this lip balm for summer. It also lasts a long time even though I use it like three or four times a day. :) Loveee it!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by 01234

Omg- while i love a lot of things about this chapstick, the color, the smell, the texture, my acne prone skin did not like some of the ingredients in it. After about 1-2 weeks of using it daily, the corners of my lips had these huge whiteheads in them! horrific! Then, in the areas surrounding my mouth, i had more whiteheads that weren't a typical zit type for my skin. it was so awful. i feel like when i washed my face and tried to get the chapstick off my lips, the product kinda spread out to different areas of my face, which gave me more gross whiteheads.

it's a shame, because i love the tint but it gave me whiteheads from hell!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 10:23:00 AM More reviews by jancam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LoveLoveLOVE this lip balm! I actually bought several and now have one in my office drawer, my purse and beside by bed. Wonderful at moisturizing lips and helping with winter chappiness. Also, applied lightly it makes a wonderful base for my lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 10:06:00 AM More reviews by wendiizhou

HG LIP BALM!!!

Nothing will beat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Eifersucht

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

AMAZING! This is one of my favorites lip balm EVER. It helps to keep my lips hydrated and beautiful, it smells nice and leaves a faint trace of color. Give it a try! RECOMMENDED.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2010 7:33:00 AM More reviews by jaziera

I could sniff on this stuff all day, its smell is so fascinating! BUT this stuff gave me allergy on lips!!
For the first time...
I even paid more, hoping to hydrate my dry lips, but it just didn't work, and gave me a pair of swollen, irritated lips!!