October 25, 2014 | 1873 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpJunkiee

I didnt like this one bit, although it feels nice and smooth when applying it dried out my face and looked an awful powdering mess when dried. The color didnt match my skin very well either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2009 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Sue_raisin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A good idea, very, very light foundation - so light that you nearly can't call it a foundation, it's what you would call "whisper-soft" if you were full of cliches. Very little coverage and a powdery texture once on the skin, it has a "veil effect". For me it's not enough, I want more substance to my foundation, but if you've got good skin and don't mind the slight sponge marks when applying, then this could be quite nice. I realise "quite nice" isn't high praise but it's all it's getting.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 6:56:00 AM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I love the concept - tinted moisturizer in cream to powder form. The only problem I have is that it's a wee too dark for my skin and it creates a visible demarcation line when I use it. I still do use it since my skin gets a wee bit darker in the summer but it's not a winter product for me, which is too bad because that's when I need a creamy foundation.

For reference: I have light, yellow based skin with mild rosacea. My MAC color would be N-whatever 20. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by a2makeup

My HG foundation. Love it soooooooo much! Only bad thing is oil control. Great stuff though!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2009 5:47:00 AM More reviews by mosaicglory

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

this is great for people with fairly okay skin and just looking for sheer coverage. it goes on very light and feels like you're not wearing any makeup at all, but you'll still look like your skin is flawless. it evens out skin tone and gives that subtle glow. good staying power but one con is that its oil control is not that good. overall decent product.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Sirenas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is so light and smooth, it leaves your face like silk to the touch. I know youre not suppose to touch your face (for hygiene reasons), but I couldn't help it to the lovely velvety feel. However after a few days of wearing it, I started to notice I was breaking out, tiny little zits in different places, not too many, most people wouldnt notice, but up close in the mirror I did. My skin without it, had no silky feel whatsoever. I notice I was breaking out more on days I wore this, wether alone or on top of my foundation. I have combination skin, and some times it can get very very oily, so this product is not the right product for me. I think this is better if you have good to moderate skin. For some reason, I do still find myself wearing it on some days (I still have some left) because I like the whole "no-makeup dewy look", and this works great for that....Im still searching for foundation as light as this one but that wont cause me to breakout.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2009 10:35:00 AM More reviews by sah125

I really wanted to like this but it was just too expensive for the amount it has. I liked how it gave me a nice sheer dewy look but it picked up some dry patches on my skin. The packaging is convenient for travel and it's also really cute. But the product was used up really quickly. I also didn't like the sponge...preferred a brush instead. I won't be repurchasing this....

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by sparkle1977

I tried this product a few weeks ago and unfortunately it did not work for me. I love the way it made my skin look...so illuminated and flawless. The packaging is real cute and the cream was easy to apply. However, my face started to itch a few hrs after I applied it and I broke out with red, inflamed bumps all over my face. I looked like a pepperoni pizza. Too bad really!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2009 10:37:00 AM More reviews by margaretdavis009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so everyone has different skin and has different reactions to makeup. you have to keep in mind that since this foundation is oily, it is not recommended for oily skin of course and it has made some people break out. i do not think this is for oily, acne prone, or dry skin. however, i have dry skin, but i moisturize really well before applying makeup. so make sure you do that if you have dry skin. this will not work well for oily skin what so ever. its oily and creamy. i think this works best for people with NORMAL skin and clear skin at that. the coverage is light but has medium coverage. i love the coverage for my skin, my skin is clear. i did not want to suffocate my skin anymore so thats why i bought this. its like a tinited moisturizer except in a cream form. and yes the colors are hard to match some people with complicated skin tones. it almost made me look orange, but no one will notice anyway. i love the way it looks and will keep it. problem is, the price. i think people can afford this as long as they have a job lol

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by withdiamonds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Benefit is such an innovative brand with the cutest packaging!! The packaging of this product is a white compact with a picture of a record player on the front and is honestly just adorable. The product is a smooth, velvety consistency that goes on with a matte finish. People on MUA have been saying that it is shiny, but on my oily skin, it comes off fairly matte. It gives fantastic coverage and blends into almost any skin tone (there is a light version and a dark version. You might want to test out which one blends best for your particular skin tone if you're undecided). The key is, of course, blending. It evens out your skin tone and actually makes my skin softer. I would NEVER use a brush with this product because a brush doesn't really pick up a cream product or blend it. The sponge that comes with it is excellent and good for about five uses, but you might consider buying some extra sponges. They blend this product perfectly. I take off a lippie because the price...........is HORRIBLE. It is definitely NOT worth over 30 dollars. If I were to price it, I would put it in the 15-20 range.