September 19, 2014 | 983 users online

Samples - Everyday Minerals - Free Sample Makeup Kit [DISCONTINUED/REPLACED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2007 5:34:00 PM More reviews by unc04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very useful product, both for women who are familiar with mineral makeup or those just wishing to try it. As I remember, it includes sample sizes of three foundations, a concealer, and a blush.

I chose Sandy Fair, Olive Fair, and Golden Medium for the foundations, Mint for the concealer, and B & B for the blush. After some mixing and matching, I found that 3 parts of Olive Fair and 1 part of Golden Medium was the best match for my skin tone; Sandy Fair was a little too pink. I will probably have to keep working to get the concealer just right. As for the blush, B & B is a very pretty pinky-coral color that seems to work on my face.

I like that the samples come in small plastic containers, similar to the full sizes. It's easier to manage than the little plastic baggies that other brands use. They're rather generous portions, so it'll be a while until I have to order the full size foundations. I'll probably use all of the B & B sample and then try a different one.

The kit products are free, though the customer must pay for shipping. My total was $3.97 via PayPal.

Overall, the kit is a great deal and I feel good about my purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2007 1:40:00 PM More reviews by lailaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

The word free to me is just a wonderful...wonderful thing.
    This Free Sample Kit comes with a sample of foundations, concealer and blush. I think that's honestly a great deal. It helps you find the colors to see if they match for you. It's great because online your not always sure what your buying...the colors are different. So this helps incredibly. There's really no reason for you not to like this.

And I love Everyday Minerals also. =]

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2007 9:46:00 PM More reviews by brknly

Everyday Minerals is a wonderful product. The matte foundation helps control oil and leaves my skin with a healthy glow. The blush is THE best blush I have ever used. You do not have to use much and you can actually tell that you are wearing it. I also purchased the Angled Blush Brush which works great and the Sooshco Baby Kabuki which I could do without. I highly recommend this product!

UPDATE: I have stopped using the foundation. I wore this product for a couple of weeks and then stopped after noticing that by mid day my face looked so oily. I had to use oil absorbing sheets everyday with this foundation. I have continued to use the blush though and still love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2007 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Katyllw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When Everyday Minerals claims that they offer a Sample kit, they arent kidding with you. They say that its enough product to wear for 1-3 applications, but I would have to beg-to-differ. One good sample kit could easily last me one to two weeks. If you are considering Mineral makeup I would highly suggest giving EM a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2007 8:24:00 PM More reviews by paigie42

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love a good sample and this qualifies as a great sample. I think it says a lot about a company when they are willing to let you try their product in this way - it shows they have confidence you will be back to purchase their product. I know I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2007 6:32:00 PM More reviews by ilovebnamom

I LOVE the EM sample kits! They are so generous with the samples! They last forever! I am so thankful they give free samples otherwise I would be spending a lot of money trying to find the right color foundation! I just wish you could sample the finishing dusts as well. But hey we can't be too picky when it comes to free samples! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2007 1:52:00 PM More reviews by ShellyMtz

I received samples of the intensive formula, siesta blush and the multitask concealer.
    The first time I tried it I loved it! But after a few hours, it started to melt and my face got really shiny. I started to blot more often, but I stuck with the foundation.
    A few days later, I broke out in small bumps all over my face (learned later that a lot of people are allergic to MMU).
    Kinda liked the idea of a simple & natural foundation, too bad Im allergic.
    Im sticking with liquid foundation for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2007 6:22:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict87

I think I am in love with this product. If it was a male.. I'd marry it, seriously. This stuff covers my flaws perfectly, yet magically doesn't make me look overdone. I ordered my samples in the matte formula, and it really does keep my skin shine-free throughout the day. I only had to use my MAC blot powder on my nose once, instead of my usual powdering of my face every hour.
    I just started using foundation, and was actually considering not buying this, and picking up a tinted moisturizer instead.. but boy am I glad I didn't. The coverage is definately buildable, and it always looks natural.
    This is so much better than BM (That stuff has to be the devil's child, in a powdered acne-causing form). Plus, it's cheaper! (The sample kit is only about $4 for shipping & the sample sizes are huge!) I strongly urge everyone to try their product; it's beyond worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by purplelover

I love a company that is confident in themself to offer a sample makeup kit. I love how they have lots of different foundation shades and types to chose from and with the sample kits, you can find that right color for your complexion. I love the coverage it gives also. I would tell everyone to give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2007 11:02:00 PM More reviews by kaylaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This deal is awesome. You get a free sample kit and only pay for postage - after receiving my first free sample kit, I was hooked! The mini foundations lasted much longer than the 3-6 uses it estimated, the concealer (mint) was a godsend and I still have the blush (apple - too dark, but thats alright because it was free!).