Everyday Minerals Free Sample Makeup Kit [DISCONTINUED/REPLACED]

Mica, Lauroyl Lysine. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

on 11/18/2007 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The word free to me is just a wonderful...wonderful thing.
This Free Sample Kit comes with a sample of foundations, concealer and blush. I think that's honestly a great deal. It helps you find the colors to see if they match for you. It's great because online your not always sure what your buying...the colors are different. So this helps incredibly. There's really no reason for you not to like this.

And I love Everyday Minerals also. =]

on 11/16/2007 9:46:00 PM

Everyday Minerals is a wonderful product. The matte foundation helps control oil and leaves my skin with a healthy glow. The blush is THE best blush I have ever used. You do not have to use much and you can actually tell that you are wearing it. I also purchased the Angled Blush Brush which works great and the Sooshco Baby Kabuki which I could do without. I highly recommend this product!

UPDATE: I have stopped using the foundation. I wore this product for a couple of weeks and then stopped after noticing that by mid day my face looked so oily. I had to use oil absorbing sheets everyday with this foundation. I have continued to use the blush though and still love it!

on 11/13/2007 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When Everyday Minerals claims that they offer a Sample kit, they arent kidding with you. They say that its enough product to wear for 1-3 applications, but I would have to beg-to-differ. One good sample kit could easily last me one to two weeks. If you are considering Mineral makeup I would highly suggest giving EM a try!

on 11/12/2007 8:24:00 PM

I love a good sample and this qualifies as a great sample. I think it says a lot about a company when they are willing to let you try their product in this way - it shows they have confidence you will be back to purchase their product. I know I did.

on 11/9/2007 6:32:00 PM

I LOVE the EM sample kits! They are so generous with the samples! They last forever! I am so thankful they give free samples otherwise I would be spending a lot of money trying to find the right color foundation! I just wish you could sample the finishing dusts as well. But hey we can't be too picky when it comes to free samples! :)

on 11/7/2007 1:52:00 PM

I received samples of the intensive formula, siesta blush and the multitask concealer.
The first time I tried it I loved it! But after a few hours, it started to melt and my face got really shiny. I started to blot more often, but I stuck with the foundation.
A few days later, I broke out in small bumps all over my face (learned later that a lot of people are allergic to MMU).
Kinda liked the idea of a simple & natural foundation, too bad Im allergic.
Im sticking with liquid foundation for now.

I think I am in love with this product. If it was a male.. I'd marry it, seriously. This stuff covers my flaws perfectly, yet magically doesn't make me look overdone. I ordered my samples in the matte formula, and it really does keep my skin shine-free throughout the day. I only had to use my MAC blot powder on my nose once, instead of my usual powdering of my face every hour.
I just started using foundation, and was actually considering not buying this, and picking up a tinted moisturizer instead.. but boy am I glad I didn't. The coverage is definately buildable, and it always looks natural.
This is so much better than BM (That stuff has to be the devil's child, in a powdered acne-causing form). Plus, it's cheaper! (The sample kit is only about $4 for shipping & the sample sizes are huge!) I strongly urge everyone to try their product; it's beyond worth it!

on 10/31/2007 9:02:00 PM

I love a company that is confident in themself to offer a sample makeup kit. I love how they have lots of different foundation shades and types to chose from and with the sample kits, you can find that right color for your complexion. I love the coverage it gives also. I would tell everyone to give it a try.

on 10/29/2007 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This deal is awesome. You get a free sample kit and only pay for postage - after receiving my first free sample kit, I was hooked! The mini foundations lasted much longer than the 3-6 uses it estimated, the concealer (mint) was a godsend and I still have the blush (apple - too dark, but thats alright because it was free!).

on 10/27/2007 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm a newbie to mineral makeup, but let me tell you, I'm a convert already. It's so much easier to work with than liquid/cream makeup, and you get way better results. I quit taking the pill a few months ago, and my skin has been breaking out constantly ever since. I usually don't wear foundation because it's too time-consuming and hard to get a good match to your skin tone. I usually just wear pressed powder and concealer, but I've been getting frustrated with liquid concealers lately b/c they changed the formula of my HG Revlon ColorStay concealer, and I just haven't found anything that compares since as far as coverage and staying-power. I have been interested in mineral makeup for quite some time, but I've seen mixed reviews of other brands. When I saw the great reviews that EM was getting, I figured I had to try it, especially since they offer samples just for the cost of shipping. Boy am I glad I did. I just got my free sample kit in the mail yesterday, and I immediately washed my face to try it out. My skin is more yellow-toned, so I got golden fair in the matte formula and intensive formula & the next lowest shade, fawn, in the matte formula. I tried the matte golden fair foundation first & I could already tell that I was sold. It gave a nice matte finish to my skin with and sort of gave me this all-over glow. I got the concealer in intensive fair based on the good reviews it received on here. This was the kicker. I used my L'Oreal concealer brush to apply it to my under-eye area and to my blemishes. It was so easy to apply & blend and gave better coverage than I ever would have expected. Much better than any other concealer that I've tried, and I've tried tons! My skin looked the best it has looked in so long! You couldn't even tell that I have been having so many break-outs lately! As if things couldn't get any better, I tried the blush in soft touch, which I also chose b/c of the glowing reviews on here, and it gave me this beautiful glowing flush. The color is deceiving b/c it looks very light in the package, but it somehow comes out darker on your skin. I am so pleased with this brand! It deserves 10 stars. You cannot go wrong with the free sample kit, especially if you're not sure what shade to buy or if you just want to try it out before you spend more $$ for the full-size. I will update my review once I have tried the other 2 foundations that I got in my kit. Overall, these products are fabulous! Ladies get your hands on them ASAP! You won't be sorry!

Popular Samples