Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

3.5

water, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, lauramidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl sarconisate, tea-cocoyl glutamate, di-PPG-2 myreth-10 adipate, aloe barbadenis leaf juice, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, sucrose, sodium hyaluronate, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone PEG-8 succinate, tocopheryl ethyl suddionate ethyldimonium ethosulfate, butylene glycol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria), hexylene glycol, polyquaternium-7, laureth-2, caprilyl glycol, sodium sulfate, EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol

on 2/5/2009 12:05:00 AM

it's so gut, i have no problem with my skin until i found it. although it doesn't smell, but cheap and the most important ist my skin ist healthy.
update: its too harsh and makes my skin dry out, although i have a combi skin.
But next time i will by the version for dry skin. haha
because it's cheap and prevent me from acnes

on 2/2/2009 1:10:00 PM

I have switched to mostly Clinique mostly because of the fragrance free factor. I have found while other cleansers may do as well as this, my skin cannot take all the added fragrance other brands put into their products. I do love this cleanser. It feels great on the skin, I feel clean, not stripped. **Does not remove makeup, so you do need to use a makeup remover 1st**

on 1/31/2009 4:35:00 PM

I've been using this soap for about two months now. It hasn't caused any breakouts (but I'm not prone to them anyway). On the other hand, I'm not sure it works any better than the cheaper facial cleanser I was using before I switched. If you have normal skin that stays mostly clear this product will probably work for you, but you could probably find something cheaper that would work just as well.

on 1/26/2009 8:24:00 AM

This facial soap is wonderful, it feels very gentle on my skin, and like how there's no fragrance (I'm a bit suspicious of putting heavily fragranced products on my skin as they're usually full of chemicals and dry it out or give me blotches).
My skin feels clean and fresh after using it. It is expensive but worth it.

on 1/25/2009 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This is just a mild detergent like washing up liquid. It's very basic and there is no joy in using it, no nice scent or anything.
I use this to wash my make up brushes.

on 1/23/2009 3:15:00 PM

I bought the 3 step starter kit. I loved it at first. My skin looked brighter, but unfortunately right after I bought the entire set in the full size bottles and spent $80...it started drying my skin out. I can't use the toner more than once per week and this cleanser dries my face out so much. I asked the salesperson about this, maybe I should use Type I, but she said to continue with Type II. My skin feels so tight, not firm, and I can feel it pull when I smile. I don't know what to do, switch to Type I anyway or just discontinue using it all together. The Clinique woman said to buy one of their extra moisturizing lotions to use in combination with the Type II 3 step. I think she just wanted me to spend more money, but I'm considering taking it all back.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Three step is what I use, and I have combo skin leaning toward oily. This cleanser makes my face feel clean and refreshed. Also, non irritating and non scented, which is very good. However, the packaging is lacking as I find one pump a lot to clean my face, maybe half a pump is sufficient. Overall, great product.

on 1/8/2009 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have sensitive, combination-to-oily, acne-prone skin. Even though this cleanser is supposed to be mild it still left my skin feeling a bit dry afterwards. I think it is an ok cleanser, nothing special though. I do not plan on re-purchasing it again.

It also has a slight scent to it, even though it is fragrance free.

on 1/7/2009 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

At last, I may have found my HG cleanser! This one's nice and gentle, non-drying and still leaves your face feeling clean. Even after only a few uses, I've noticed an immediate improvement. One pump goes a long way, the dispenser has a lock making it handy for traveling, and the price is fairly reasonable (for the department stores you find it in anyway). Definitely recommended and will buy again.

on 1/4/2009 9:42:00 PM

I really like this cleanser! It always leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. There are a couple of reasons why I gave it a 4 and not a 5. First of all, it does not remove all of my makeup if I wear a long-wearing foundation, so I have to use a separate cleanser for that which is just a huge pain and too time consuming. Second of all, I have oily skin and use this mild version and find it to be drying enough for me, so if you have dry skin it may be a little too harsh for your liking. But overall, this is the best facial soap I have tried so far and I am sticking to it!