September 18, 2014 | 1813 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2008 2:25:00 AM More reviews by candy_hunter

I have found the perfect cleanser for my dehydrated combination skin type! Just one pump of this cleanser lathers easily, rinses right off, and leaves my face feeling soft, clean, but not dry at all. I have used this every morning for two weeks, and my face has been looking great!

*UPDATE* This product actually doesn't clean very well turns out. Try Dermalogica's special cleansing gel instead, cleans better but still gentle like this one!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I like the way this cleanser lathers up and rinses off with no problem. I've tried this version and the oily version, and they both make my skin feel dry afterwards. The smell is very light and pleasant. Negative: I kept my bottle in the shower, and water got inside. Overall, this cleanser makes me think of a detergent for some reason and that's not good. :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 12:12:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

Did not love this at all it is a detergent cleanser and does remove makeup well, but i didn't like the feel of it and it did dry out my skin and didn't leave ym skin feeling lovely and clean at all. Will not purchase again. Made me break out a little as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2008 11:35:00 PM More reviews by maytham

i had allergy reaction after using for three day. tiny spots, dry skin,and redness around cheeks area.not sure if it's the cleanser or the toner,but most prolly it's the cleanser.
not worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2008 6:36:00 PM More reviews by utopiancity

No breakouts for me, but it's not the "wow cleanser". Clinique makes better ones, and Kiehl's makes better ones as well. This one is just okay.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by megbenoit

This soap broke my skin out SUPER BAD!!! OMG, I had bumps everywhere and it took almost a week to clear up. It only took a little bit of the product to wash my face so now I have an almost full bottle and I cant use it. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2008 2:57:00 AM More reviews by sayakka

i wish that i like the product..cost me $22 cad and now im using it to wash my hands and hair. don't waste ur money on this there are better ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2008 9:51:00 AM More reviews by azaleadeez

When I think of soap on my face, I picture a very drying after effect. But this ''soap'' is surprisingly gentle on the skin. Love that it lathers well and prevents my skin from breaking out. The bottle lasts very long too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 2:08:00 PM More reviews by beetee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I only use this in the morning. I like the way it cleans without making my skin feel tight. I always follow it with the 7 Day Scrub and then hop in the shower to rinse it off. My skin really responds to this and stays clear and smooth. But I never use it in the evening. Instead I use Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm followed by a wash with Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel. It's funny but for some reason if I use this Liquid Facial Soap after the Take The Day Off my face doesn't feel clean. I have combo skin with a very oily T-zone for a woman of my age. I'm prone to clogged pores and even though it's taken years - I'm pleased I've found a routine that works for me no matter how quirky and fussy it seems.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2008 6:19:00 PM More reviews by ohiopirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Overall this is not a bad cleanser, just way overpriced for what it does. It does not completely remove makeup nor is it even meant to. If you check out clinque's website or talk to a SA, this is supposed to be used after a makeup remover. Also since its part of the 3 step system, it does not rinse completely. It's meant to be followed by their toner. There are far better cleansers out there especially at the drugstore which will take off all your makeup and rinse cleanly.