December 21, 2014 | 1451 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I have sensitive, combination-to-oily, acne-prone skin. Even though this cleanser is supposed to be mild it still left my skin feeling a bit dry afterwards. I think it is an ok cleanser, nothing special though. I do not plan on re-purchasing it again.

It also has a slight scent to it, even though it is fragrance free.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by mainshing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

At last, I may have found my HG cleanser! This one's nice and gentle, non-drying and still leaves your face feeling clean. Even after only a few uses, I've noticed an immediate improvement. One pump goes a long way, the dispenser has a lock making it handy for traveling, and the price is fairly reasonable (for the department stores you find it in anyway). Definitely recommended and will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by caytoe06

I really like this cleanser! It always leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. There are a couple of reasons why I gave it a 4 and not a 5. First of all, it does not remove all of my makeup if I wear a long-wearing foundation, so I have to use a separate cleanser for that which is just a huge pain and too time consuming. Second of all, I have oily skin and use this mild version and find it to be drying enough for me, so if you have dry skin it may be a little too harsh for your liking. But overall, this is the best facial soap I have tried so far and I am sticking to it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this cleanser for my oily yet dehydrated acne prone skin. I know the Clinique SA's will tell you to use a separate makeup remover prior to washing with this, but who wants to do that, and besides...it isn't necessary as this always removes my makeup. I use the mild facial soap and then Clinique's Acne Solutions moisturizer and my skin is balanced and clear! I also have sensitive skin that easily drys out or becomes irritated, and this facial soap never causes any redness or irritation. And this is reasonably priced, like most of Clinique's products.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2008 10:25:00 PM More reviews by trintinwin

I've been using this for a couple years and it never fails to take off all of my makeup and always makes my skin feel very clean and fresh. I like the consistency and it lathers up very well for a single pump of the product. I do recommend the mild version over the oily skin version because that one can leave your skin slightly tight and dry if you use it daily.It is safe to use several times daily followed by a light moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by deliah008

I like well enough to rebuy, but have to say it's not my HG. It is cheap (compared to Bliss and Ren) and it does work. It sometimes can be a little drying, but I've found that using this before I extract blackheads makes the extraction much easier.

Follow up with a moisturizer immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2008 7:45:00 PM More reviews by ooohsparkles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love it. surpisngly less drying than the extra mild bar. works well for my sensitive breakout prone skin. gentle no frills cleanser (which i've learned is best for when i use topical acne meds. -tazorac, bha)

use this morning and/or night depending on when i take my shower (which is where i keep it)
love it. i have a small sample tube that has lasted me awhile ... you only need a little bit! will repurchase full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2008 6:42:00 PM More reviews by PCarrie84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a great face cleanser, doesnt have all the BS in it, a couple extracts like cucumber, and it cleans very well without stripping skins oils, but also foams easily. I usually buy it in the deluxe size around the holidays, it'll last forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by PeachyB

I bought this as apart of a kit, for dry/combination skin. I used the system until it ran out, but was really disappointed with the results. The liquid soap was not "mild" as was written, and it really dried out my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2008 6:10:00 PM More reviews by pollackj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as part of a travel kit (cleanser, toner, and moisturizer) and found the cleanser to be very drying for my normal/combination skin. When I left it on my face a little too long once, my face felt like it was on fire and was red for an hour. If I don't apply the moisturizer on immediately afterward, my skin is becomes very dry and tight.