Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

3.6

water, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, lauramidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl sarconisate, tea-cocoyl glutamate, di-PPG-2 myreth-10 adipate, aloe barbadenis leaf juice, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, sucrose, sodium hyaluronate, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone PEG-8 succinate, tocopheryl ethyl suddionate ethyldimonium ethosulfate, butylene glycol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria), hexylene glycol, polyquaternium-7, laureth-2, caprilyl glycol, sodium sulfate, EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol

I love this stuff!! I have only started using it about a month ago, but Im in love. First off, my skin is combination. My cheeks are dry while my t-zone is oily. This cleanser doesn't make my face feel tight at all. It feels very soothed afterwards. And my face feels soo smooth, I only use my apricot scrub once a week now!! Definitely give this a try!!

I've got this as a tester in a store. As I am by far not a Clinique fan I was glad to find a surprisingly a good cleanser among their products. It kept my skin fresh and non-oily throughout the whole day and the skin was really comfortable with it. Didn't dry out the skin, as I was afraid. The smell is also very pleasant: fresh and discreet. Also, this seems quite gentle so extra bonus. However, I do think it's a bit too overrated and overpriced since cheaper cleansers could do just as well and sometimes better. So I don't think I'd ever buy this.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I think I've been using this cleanser for about a year, or almost a year, and I am still using the same bottle I bought a year ago. I use 1/2 pump for my face and it is not drying. Cleanses well without irritating the skin. I recently bought a Clinique makeup remover, and have noticed that the liquid soap actually puts moisture back into my combination skin after using such a strong makeup remover. It is reasonably priced, since you need so little to get the job done. I tried using the whole 3-step line but this is the only part of it that agrees with my sensitive, finicky combination skin. Will definitely re-purchase.

it's so gut, i have no problem with my skin until i found it. although it doesn't smell, but cheap and the most important ist my skin ist healthy.
update: its too harsh and makes my skin dry out, although i have a combi skin.
But next time i will by the version for dry skin. haha
because it's cheap and prevent me from acnes

I have switched to mostly Clinique mostly because of the fragrance free factor. I have found while other cleansers may do as well as this, my skin cannot take all the added fragrance other brands put into their products. I do love this cleanser. It feels great on the skin, I feel clean, not stripped. **Does not remove makeup, so you do need to use a makeup remover 1st**

I've been using this soap for about two months now. It hasn't caused any breakouts (but I'm not prone to them anyway). On the other hand, I'm not sure it works any better than the cheaper facial cleanser I was using before I switched. If you have normal skin that stays mostly clear this product will probably work for you, but you could probably find something cheaper that would work just as well.

This facial soap is wonderful, it feels very gentle on my skin, and like how there's no fragrance (I'm a bit suspicious of putting heavily fragranced products on my skin as they're usually full of chemicals and dry it out or give me blotches).
My skin feels clean and fresh after using it. It is expensive but worth it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This is just a mild detergent like washing up liquid. It's very basic and there is no joy in using it, no nice scent or anything.
I use this to wash my make up brushes.

I bought the 3 step starter kit. I loved it at first. My skin looked brighter, but unfortunately right after I bought the entire set in the full size bottles and spent $80...it started drying my skin out. I can't use the toner more than once per week and this cleanser dries my face out so much. I asked the salesperson about this, maybe I should use Type I, but she said to continue with Type II. My skin feels so tight, not firm, and I can feel it pull when I smile. I don't know what to do, switch to Type I anyway or just discontinue using it all together. The Clinique woman said to buy one of their extra moisturizing lotions to use in combination with the Type II 3 step. I think she just wanted me to spend more money, but I'm considering taking it all back.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Three step is what I use, and I have combo skin leaning toward oily. This cleanser makes my face feel clean and refreshed. Also, non irritating and non scented, which is very good. However, the packaging is lacking as I find one pump a lot to clean my face, maybe half a pump is sufficient. Overall, great product.