August 30, 2014 | 1638 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 1:07:00 PM More reviews by TiffanyMichaelia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this cleanser. It is the only thing I have found, other than Ivory, that doesn't irritate my skin or cause my acne to flare up. It keeps my skin super clear!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2007 9:51:00 AM More reviews by rockmom66

Works very well. Takes eye makeup off effectively. Isnt drying to the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2007 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Must

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It cleans very well.
It does all that it says it will do. The price is very convenient, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2007 4:26:00 PM More reviews by rocknrollangel78

I have tried many face washes in my day and I can honestly say that so far this is the best one I've used. I have acne prone skin and it never irritates my skin. It mosturizes very well and the price is great. It doesn't necessarily clear up my skin but it keeps flare ups from happening.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2007 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Galt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was surprised at how dry and irritated this cleanser made my skin. I noticed while using it my lips burned and that never happens with what I usually use (LRP Toleriane Foaming Cleanser). Wanted to try a cheaper product than LRP but it wasn't worth the tradeoff.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2007 4:03:00 PM More reviews by lotusblossom2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this cleanser because it's only $4 at Target and it listed aloe in the ingredients (my skin loves aloe). I generally use Purpose - I like my cleansers to remove make up with out stripping my skin or clogging my pores. This one is decent, but I found that after using it for a week or two, my skin felt too tight and dry. I think I will go back to Purpose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2007 9:14:00 PM More reviews by flamencovixen

This face wash is one of my favorite drugstore products. It doesn't have a scent. I like how it foams up but is still fairly gentle on my skin - it doesn't dry out my skin. The gentle face washes that are out there like Cetaphil don't really leave my skin feeling clean. The price is reasonable. Also, a lot of face washes tend to have sodium laureth sulfate as one of their top ingredients but fortunately, this face wash lists sodium laureth sulfate at the bottom.

It doesn't remove all of my make up all at once but what face wash does? I always use a cleansing oil or Ponds to remove my make up and then follow up with the Olay cleanser.

Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Diloleate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, PEG 150 Pentaerithritol Tetrastearate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Polyquaternium 10, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-9

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2007 1:31:00 AM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its an alright cleanser. But removing makeups another story. It claims to remove all traces of makeup. Well as I washed my face thinking I was done splashing a bit more water on face, I look up at the mirror and see mascara running down my cheek (it wasnt waterproof mascara). I'd washed the cleanser off comlpetely but not all my makeup had came off. What a disapointment. Plus my face still felt oily. Even a regular caress bar soap washed my face better after cleaning up the mess the olay had left. So much for thinking I'd found my perfect cleanser :(

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2007 7:35:00 PM More reviews by happy3431

i dont have sensitive skin instead its combo but its a good thing i dont b/c this overdryed my oily TEENAGE skin.and that is pretty hard to do.ive used another 1 of olays products,the daily facials for oily skin and it seems like while they moisturise dry skin and are great at antiaging.they should just stick to that b/c all their products for oily/combo skin are way to harsh
NOTE i only used this product on the oily parts of my skin

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2007 4:15:00 PM More reviews by PaperDenimCloth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This caused my face to be very dry and irritated, it was kind of like a dry rash (can't reallly explain it) I use olay moisterizer so i thought i would give the face cleanser a try. Big mistake.