Olay Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash

4.1

Water , Glycerin ,Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate , Sodium Lauroamphoacetate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Polyquaternium-10 , PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate , Glycol Distearate , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamide MEA , Laureth-10 , Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate , Sodium Trideceth Sulfate , Citric Acid , Disodium EDTA , Phenoxyethanol , DMDM Hydantoin. 6/25/12

on 5/5/2008 10:25:00 AM

I love this face wash. It is really great for your skin because it is soap free. I am really prone to breakouts, and ever since i started using it, i havent broken out. The product is really consentrated also, so you only need a small amount, aka it will last at least two months. The only reason i didnt give the product a "5" is because it doesnt remove all of my eye makeup.

on 4/18/2008 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This stuff broke my face out. Not only did it break mine out, but my hubby's too. He had been breaking out and finally told me one day he had been using my face wash and thats when we figured out it was this stuff. He NEVER has pimple problems! Sad to say, this got put in the dark closet!

MES

on 4/14/2008 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the perfect everyday cleanser. I have dry, sensitive skin and this does not irritate either of my problems. It foams up a lot, and gets skin clean. The pump is a real plus, no more fumbling around with squeeze tubes.

on 4/11/2008 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Okay...so although I've only given this product a week or so, I am going to review and I plan on updating if I have any new thoughts about it. So far, I am loving it. First I love the pump dispenser, last wash I used didn't have one and it was pretty annoying. As for the product, it it lathers up nicely and yet it is still gentle and doesn't dry out my skin. Usually, nice lather = dont yawn or your cheeks will crack. This isn't the case with this wash which is a nice surprise. It still cleanses nicely though. I dont wear makeup everyday so I can't tell you how it removes makeup but I do know it cleanses my slightly oily skin nicely and leaves it very soft. My other favorite was Alpha Hydrox foaming cleanser...very nice but didn't leave my skin as soft as this olay does and it was a little drying. I really think this has HG potential.

on 3/2/2008 10:32:00 PM

I used this cleanser for many years until recently. I liked the price, and that it cleaned my makeup off thoroughly and left my skin feeling normal. However, because it has a fairly thick consistency, I found that it's important to actually put some onto your wet your hands and build up a little lather by rubbing them together before applying the product to your face (even if your face is already wet). I found that when I was tired or in a hurry, I would skip that step and my face would not get as thoroughly cleaned of dirt and makeup, and I'd start to get break outs. I stopped using it recently because a dermatologist gave me a cleanser with salycylic acid--we'll see how that goes!

on 3/1/2008 6:29:00 PM

I have only used this for a week, but the results have been great. I was using Merle Norman cleanser for sensitive skin, but it didn't foam and I was breaking out from what I think was leftover makeup. Anyway, I bought this and thought I'd try it. So far my face is very happy. my skin is clearer and clean, not dried out and it removes eye mu very well. I use differin as well and this goes great with my skin. Overall a good product especially for the price I paid 3.94 US$. Combo/oily/sesitive/acne prones try it-it can't hurt!!

This works so well!! I SWEAR!! Usually the eymakeup i use is pretty thick and gets gunky when i use other soaps, and with this product i just rub my eyes with the soap and it comes off, it also taes away pimples or spots and if u have to open your eyes real quick for like... lets say a minute it doesnt even sting! Its soap free! woo for this!!!

on 2/11/2008 6:06:00 AM

Previously, I used Aveeno face wash but as I'm getting older, my skin is becoming increasingly dry. I wanted to find something that thoroughly cleansed but didn't make my skin so tight after I washed it. For the price and packaging, thought I'd give this a try. First night, it took all my make up off, including my heavy eyeliner and waterproof mascara. My skin felt a lot less dry afterwards. I used to have really bad acne problems so hopefully this won't cause any breakouts or blackheads. I'll be back to update.

Update: up to 5 lippies. working great for me and my skin is tre soft and clean. still no major acne breakouts. will def. buy again.

on 1/22/2008 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a good, basic and gentle face wash. It does not dry out my skin at all, but it also does not give that fresh, clean feeling that I like. Until I dry my face with a towel, it still feels like I have a residue there. The upside of that is that my face feels smoother throughout the day. There is a lot in the tube for a good price.
UPDATE: I am adding a lippie due to the fact that this cleanser has actually improved my skin after using for a couple of weeks. It feels more smooth and bright. I love it!

on 1/3/2008 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This did not take off my makeup, and dried out my normal skin. It also felt like it never rinsed off my face, leaving a weird film, no matter how many times I rinsed. I would not repurchase.