Olay Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash

Water , Glycerin ,Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate , Sodium Lauroamphoacetate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Polyquaternium-10 , PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate , Glycol Distearate , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamide MEA , Laureth-10 , Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate , Sodium Trideceth Sulfate , Citric Acid , Disodium EDTA , Phenoxyethanol , DMDM Hydantoin. 6/25/12

At first it did seem as many other reviews had indicated - a good, gentle cleanser. The contentment did not last. Within a few days I noticed post-wash dryness that evolved into stinging flakiness, growing worse over the month. Immediate post-wash moisturizing could not sooth my admittedly dry, sensitive, prosacea-inflicted skin. It takes diligence to keep my 40-yr-old skin soft and relatively smooth. This cleanser threw it all out of whack. I will stick with my Olay Renergist (FABULOUS!).

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Ok so I have Combination, Sensitive skin and I have been suffering from brakouts on the side of my cheaks but mainly because everything I used irritated the HELL out of my skin. I never realized how sensitive my skin was and how much certain foundations and cleansers were irritating it. So, I put out an MUA investigation to find the products that will suite me the best and when I was convinced about the reviews for this product, I did not hesitate on going to WalMart that same day.

Let me tell you, this product does not irritate my skin in the slightest bit. It leaves my skin so smooth after Im done washing my face. Ive been using this product for almost a month now and It has really improved my skin compared to the irritated mess it was before. It is preventing alot of breakouts and I am SO GLAD!! I finally found a good cleanser, Because I was starting to feel as if there wasnt anything out there for me.

However, I cannot wash off my eye makeup with this cause it does irritate my eyes a LiL..But I always have to wash off my eye makeup with a dove bar soap anyways, cause thats the only soap that does not irritate my eyes.
AND after I was done washing my face I did feel that FILM that everyone is talking about but I just make sure to rinse my face really well. BUT I dont think its a bad film, that filmy feeling is what keeps your skin moisterized, so I dont mind it. BUT I am really paranoid about it sometime, So just make sure to RINSE RINSE RINSE!!

These minor CONS that I just mentioned are not going to STOP me from buying this product again because it has really helped me out.

SO if your a girl that is putting out an MUA investigation and you have sensitive skin. I definitely recommend this product to you! =D

This is hands down my favorite cleanser and I have tried them all. It cleans better than Cetaphyl and is less harsh than Purpose, Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Face Wash, or Purity Made Simple. I also like to use something that will remove my eye makeup as well so that I don't have to use eye makeup remover and this does it. I keep one in the shower and one on the lavatory. It never drys my middle aged skin and on top of everything else it is the cheapest thing going. I've gotten it for as little as $1.50 with a coupon!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best cleanser I have used. It gets all the makeup off, even the water-proof stuff. I think it improved my skins smoothness and it did seem to help prevent break-outs. I have slightly sensitive skin and it was pretty gentle; it can be a bit drying but you're supposed to moisturize afterwards anyway so it's good.

I have re-purchased this face wash at least 6 times....I am very loyal to it. It deep cleans my face and removes all traces of makeup without stripping it. My breakouts have been reduced in severity and frequency.

It's also cheap----which is a bonus after spending many years and lots of cash on other washes that don't measure up to this one! I recommend this to everyone even if they don't have sensitive skin.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

i wanted to give this product a try because olay products seem to work.
after a few weeks.. i didnt notice any change in my face and it didnt work for me...i did get a few breakouts but didnt clear my skin at all..
the packaging was the worst part.. everytime i put it in a bag, since it has a pump.. the liquid inside it got out and was all sticking in my clothes..
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!! DONT BUY IT!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this today BUT I will update definitely. I like how I don't have to use much of this product to get a good lather of soap. I was in the shower and I know this is too much info but I asked my hubby if all of my makeup was off when I tried it. lol and he was like yeah! it is.

It doesn't leave me dry also. We'll see if this breaks me out or not.

**update**

this has not broken me out at all and i found out that it's actually helping me from breakouts! this wash is what i've really been needing this whole time! works wonders and keeps my face clean.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I loooooooooove this cleanser!

I recently went through a very bad skin bout, during which I discovered that I am highly allergic to Neosporin (thank you Aquaphor for saving my life!!). During this time, I couldn't use my normal face cleanser (St. Ives Apricot Scrub) since my face was so aggrevated and sensative.

So I dug into my stash to look for something super-gentle to wash my face with. I stumbled across this cleanser (which I got like a year ago on Drugstore.com for $0.68 - lets just say I doubled a few coupons!) and decided to try it out.

This wonderful cleanser is soap-free, fragrence free and basically frills-free. It washed my makeup off very well and actually left my face feeling a TINY bit more moisturized (my face was red, raw and peeling at this point, so hard to judge but every little bit helps!).

My favorite part about this cleanser is that it foams up really nicely and gives you lots of suds (I'm a sucker for the bubbles!). The key to getting the best foam is to get your hands wet first, then add a dab of cleanser to your hands, lather in your hands, then apply to moist face.

This cleanser is super cheap as well - I believe its a meager $3.76 at Target for 6.78oz. I will definately continue to use this cleanser - it's even replaced my beloved St. Ives scrub!

I'm back to using this product again after spending around $40 on much more expensive and all natural products, like Laventine face oil. This product doesn't contain any parabens.

For me, the eye make up does come off easily. This product rinses easily, cleans sunscreen and foundation, no residue on the skin. I have sensitive skin, and this does not dry out my skin or cause break outs.

Ingredients:Water, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, PEG 150 Pentaerythritol Tetrastearate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Polyquaternium 10, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Laureth 9

This is my HG face wash. It is part of a routine that turned around a really awful acne outbreak. The problem was, as far as I know, that I was removing sunscreen with a castor/jojoba oil mix -- but not cleaning the oil away properly. EVERY cleanser I've tried breaks me out; I'm super sensitive, so I'm paranoid to try anything new. I was using generic Cetaphil forever, then I read the reviews on this and went for it. I am SO happy I did. It is only about $4 and it helps make my skin virtually free of acne (PMS time I only have one blemish which never happens). This cleanser with Neutrogena stress control 3-in-1 (recommended on skin board) are amazing, really. (definitely try the neutrogena if you're acne-prone)