July 24, 2014 | 1852 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2007 1:31:00 AM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its an alright cleanser. But removing makeups another story. It claims to remove all traces of makeup. Well as I washed my face thinking I was done splashing a bit more water on face, I look up at the mirror and see mascara running down my cheek (it wasnt waterproof mascara). I'd washed the cleanser off comlpetely but not all my makeup had came off. What a disapointment. Plus my face still felt oily. Even a regular caress bar soap washed my face better after cleaning up the mess the olay had left. So much for thinking I'd found my perfect cleanser :(

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2007 7:35:00 PM More reviews by happy3431

i dont have sensitive skin instead its combo but its a good thing i dont b/c this overdryed my oily TEENAGE skin.and that is pretty hard to do.ive used another 1 of olays products,the daily facials for oily skin and it seems like while they moisturise dry skin and are great at antiaging.they should just stick to that b/c all their products for oily/combo skin are way to harsh
NOTE i only used this product on the oily parts of my skin

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2007 4:15:00 PM More reviews by PaperDenimCloth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This caused my face to be very dry and irritated, it was kind of like a dry rash (can't reallly explain it) I use olay moisterizer so i thought i would give the face cleanser a try. Big mistake.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2007 1:34:00 AM More reviews by kana

I don't spend much on face wash, I think the d/s brands are just as good as the department store brands; however, i do splurge on makeup removers. WIth that being said, I gave this foaming wash a try. It foams well, fragrance-free, didn't give me any break-outs or skin reactions, but that's it. A very basic cleanser, nothing impressive. I use it in the morning and at the last step of my facial cleansing routine at night. I will try something else next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2007 8:34:00 PM More reviews by razorsharp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This products works very well. It removes make-up without over-drying your skin. i would definitely repurchase this item.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2007 9:53:00 PM More reviews by moonshadow7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This made me break out in this itchy, red rash on my cheek (right next to my nose) that went away when I started using Alba Botanica sea lettuce cleansing milk. This is definitely not for sensitive skin. It has a creamy, pearlescent consistency that is very pretty to look at and it smells nice, but I would avoid this like the plague if you have sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2007 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Denimj

Love this. I need to have a cleanser that really foams up, and this makes nice frothy bubbles when you add a little water to this and rub between your hands before applying it to your face. Does not break out my sensitive acne prone skin, and removes all signs of makeup and sunscreen.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2007 8:35:00 AM More reviews by yoursisterdebra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I ran out of my beloved Olay Age-Defying cleanser (the one with beta hydroxy) and asked my husband to pick me up some more... so of course he came home with this. I had a sneaking suspicion I had tried Olay's Foaming Face Wash for Sensitive Skin a while back but found it broke me out and it turns out that I recalled correctly. My skin is normally quite clear, but during the few weeks I have been using this cleanser I have been having breakouts left and right. I've stopped using it for a few days and I can already tell the difference. I can see where this is a nice basic cleanser for some, but it did not work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2007 6:26:00 PM More reviews by mrsdalloway

This is a fairly gentle, fragrance-free foaming facial cleanser made with glycerin and mild detergents. I really like it.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Diloleate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, PEG 150 Pentaerithritol Tetrastearate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Polyquaternium 10, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-9 continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2007 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I found this to be very stripping to my skin - my face felt chapped right after using this the first time. I have normal / combo in summer skin. I honestly don't know how all the ladies' below are using this with such great results.