September 17, 2014 | 1302 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 6:06:00 AM More reviews by gracious5

Previously, I used Aveeno face wash but as I'm getting older, my skin is becoming increasingly dry. I wanted to find something that thoroughly cleansed but didn't make my skin so tight after I washed it. For the price and packaging, thought I'd give this a try. First night, it took all my make up off, including my heavy eyeliner and waterproof mascara. My skin felt a lot less dry afterwards. I used to have really bad acne problems so hopefully this won't cause any breakouts or blackheads. I'll be back to update.

Update: up to 5 lippies. working great for me and my skin is tre soft and clean. still no major acne breakouts. will def. buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2008 7:42:00 PM More reviews by fdoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good, basic and gentle face wash. It does not dry out my skin at all, but it also does not give that fresh, clean feeling that I like. Until I dry my face with a towel, it still feels like I have a residue there. The upside of that is that my face feels smoother throughout the day. There is a lot in the tube for a good price.
UPDATE: I am adding a lippie due to the fact that this cleanser has actually improved my skin after using for a couple of weeks. It feels more smooth and bright. I love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This did not take off my makeup, and dried out my normal skin. It also felt like it never rinsed off my face, leaving a weird film, no matter how many times I rinsed. I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 1:07:00 PM More reviews by TiffanyMichaelia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this cleanser. It is the only thing I have found, other than Ivory, that doesn't irritate my skin or cause my acne to flare up. It keeps my skin super clear!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2007 9:51:00 AM More reviews by rockmom66

Works very well. Takes eye makeup off effectively. Isnt drying to the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2007 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Must

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It cleans very well.
It does all that it says it will do. The price is very convenient, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2007 4:26:00 PM More reviews by rocknrollangel78

I have tried many face washes in my day and I can honestly say that so far this is the best one I've used. I have acne prone skin and it never irritates my skin. It mosturizes very well and the price is great. It doesn't necessarily clear up my skin but it keeps flare ups from happening.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2007 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Galt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was surprised at how dry and irritated this cleanser made my skin. I noticed while using it my lips burned and that never happens with what I usually use (LRP Toleriane Foaming Cleanser). Wanted to try a cheaper product than LRP but it wasn't worth the tradeoff.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2007 4:03:00 PM More reviews by lotusblossom2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this cleanser because it's only $4 at Target and it listed aloe in the ingredients (my skin loves aloe). I generally use Purpose - I like my cleansers to remove make up with out stripping my skin or clogging my pores. This one is decent, but I found that after using it for a week or two, my skin felt too tight and dry. I think I will go back to Purpose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2007 9:14:00 PM More reviews by flamencovixen

This face wash is one of my favorite drugstore products. It doesn't have a scent. I like how it foams up but is still fairly gentle on my skin - it doesn't dry out my skin. The gentle face washes that are out there like Cetaphil don't really leave my skin feeling clean. The price is reasonable. Also, a lot of face washes tend to have sodium laureth sulfate as one of their top ingredients but fortunately, this face wash lists sodium laureth sulfate at the bottom.

It doesn't remove all of my make up all at once but what face wash does? I always use a cleansing oil or Ponds to remove my make up and then follow up with the Olay cleanser.

Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Diloleate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, PEG 150 Pentaerithritol Tetrastearate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Polyquaternium 10, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-9