Olay Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash

4.1

Water , Glycerin ,Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate , Sodium Lauroamphoacetate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Polyquaternium-10 , PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate , Glycol Distearate , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamide MEA , Laureth-10 , Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate , Sodium Trideceth Sulfate , Citric Acid , Disodium EDTA , Phenoxyethanol , DMDM Hydantoin. 6/25/12

on 6/20/2008 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this for a few years and I love it. I always come back to this cleanser. It leaves my skin clean and soft. I haven't had any problems with irritation or breakouts either. I love how it's fragrance free. It also does well removing makeup, even mascara. It definitely does the job!

on 6/18/2008 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

So I have been using this product for less than a week and I already notice a difference. I had tiny bumps on my cheeks and now they are hardly even there! my skin is alot softer and clearer too. I dunno what Olay puts in this cleanser but it's by far one of the best that I've tried. I love the lather, not too soapy and just right. The sensitive skin formula doesn't bother my eyes much either. I bought this on a whim and I'm glad I did. Very affordable too, i spent less than 4 bucks at Walmart for it. I'll be using this from now on!

on 6/17/2008 1:41:00 AM

A little goes a long way. A whole tube lasts forever. Great foaming action with a dime sized amount. Skin feels smooth & clean after washing. My only gripe is that it doesn't completely remove waterproof eye make-up.

on 5/8/2008 10:06:00 PM

i bought this along with another Olay cleanser when they were on sale. Needless to say I have not liked either one. lol I thought this one would be ok since it foams which I like and was for sensitive skin. however it doesnt remove make too well and just like the other one doesnt clean like I thought it should. My face doesnt seem clean. Guess Olay products arent for me. Ill just stick with Neutrogena or Purpose. They never give me any problems.

on 5/5/2008 10:25:00 AM

I love this face wash. It is really great for your skin because it is soap free. I am really prone to breakouts, and ever since i started using it, i havent broken out. The product is really consentrated also, so you only need a small amount, aka it will last at least two months. The only reason i didnt give the product a "5" is because it doesnt remove all of my eye makeup.

on 4/18/2008 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This stuff broke my face out. Not only did it break mine out, but my hubby's too. He had been breaking out and finally told me one day he had been using my face wash and thats when we figured out it was this stuff. He NEVER has pimple problems! Sad to say, this got put in the dark closet!

on 4/14/2008 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the perfect everyday cleanser. I have dry, sensitive skin and this does not irritate either of my problems. It foams up a lot, and gets skin clean. The pump is a real plus, no more fumbling around with squeeze tubes.

on 4/11/2008 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Okay...so although I've only given this product a week or so, I am going to review and I plan on updating if I have any new thoughts about it. So far, I am loving it. First I love the pump dispenser, last wash I used didn't have one and it was pretty annoying. As for the product, it it lathers up nicely and yet it is still gentle and doesn't dry out my skin. Usually, nice lather = dont yawn or your cheeks will crack. This isn't the case with this wash which is a nice surprise. It still cleanses nicely though. I dont wear makeup everyday so I can't tell you how it removes makeup but I do know it cleanses my slightly oily skin nicely and leaves it very soft. My other favorite was Alpha Hydrox foaming cleanser...very nice but didn't leave my skin as soft as this olay does and it was a little drying. I really think this has HG potential.

on 3/2/2008 10:32:00 PM

I used this cleanser for many years until recently. I liked the price, and that it cleaned my makeup off thoroughly and left my skin feeling normal. However, because it has a fairly thick consistency, I found that it's important to actually put some onto your wet your hands and build up a little lather by rubbing them together before applying the product to your face (even if your face is already wet). I found that when I was tired or in a hurry, I would skip that step and my face would not get as thoroughly cleaned of dirt and makeup, and I'd start to get break outs. I stopped using it recently because a dermatologist gave me a cleanser with salycylic acid--we'll see how that goes!

on 3/1/2008 6:29:00 PM

I have only used this for a week, but the results have been great. I was using Merle Norman cleanser for sensitive skin, but it didn't foam and I was breaking out from what I think was leftover makeup. Anyway, I bought this and thought I'd try it. So far my face is very happy. my skin is clearer and clean, not dried out and it removes eye mu very well. I use differin as well and this goes great with my skin. Overall a good product especially for the price I paid 3.94 US$. Combo/oily/sesitive/acne prones try it-it can't hurt!!