April 21, 2014 | 947 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Teddy Eye Kohl

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2005 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Sydney85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The color looks great on my fair skin and I really liked wearing it better than regular browns. I've noticed though, after I wear it and wash it off my eyes become extremely swollen, I think I might be allergic to the kohl, but I still really love the quality and color of this pencil. It goes on extremely smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2005 11:52:00 AM More reviews by girltak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a swap and it's definitely one of the best items I've received. I love the color because it looks great with my brown eyes and adds a bit of interest without being to bright or sparkely (which isn't my thing). Also, the texture is great, it apply very smoothly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2005 6:00:00 PM More reviews by misstuesday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't leave the house unless I wear eyeliner. Period. Even if I wear nothing else. Which means I have tried so many eyeliners...

I was a blackest black kind of girl, but then I decided to try something new and got Teddy. I didn't expect it to be so beautiful - it seemed like it would be a more basic brown, but it's slightly metallic, bronzey, way more sohpisticated than plain black.
Its staying power is good, it kind of stays but for a cleaner, perfect look your have to reapply after a couple of hours.

I wear it all the time, I would definitely repurchase.
And by the way, comparing to all those other really expensive stuff out there, this one is much better and priced decently. Great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2005 1:05:00 PM More reviews by bigemom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my first MAC eye kohl. The color is not what I expected. I thought I would be getting a brown eyeliner but it is more of a shimmery coppery/bronze brown. It is very very flattering. I am very fair with green eyes and this is just the perfect everyday color to wear. The eye kohl is soft and goes on very easy, it glides right on without any tugging. It did start to fade near the end of the day but lasted longer than many other brands that I have tried. It removes easily with my normal makeup remover and did not bother my eyes or contact. Fabulous product and look forward to trying new colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2005 10:29:00 AM More reviews by tayslilpretty

LOVE LOVE LOVE (Can I stress that anymore?? LOL) this product. With my PPP Complexion, Dark eyes & dark dark hair, this liner is so sexy. Blends like a dream & is an amazing dark shimmering bronze color. I consider this kohl a staple & I have re-purchased it 3 times already. Check it out !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2005 12:32:00 AM More reviews by hiyashinsu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like Teddy! Sometimes, I want to use eyeliner, but these days I'm finding that black looks too harsh for my taste. This color really goes well with my dark brown eyes, and it can be worn on it's own if I don't feel like wearing eyeshadow. Most brown eyeliners are so boring and plain, but this one's got a bit of copper shimmer, so it looks really nice. Personally, I find the staying power to be just fine. I've had it on for at least six hours now, and it hasn't faded. It does smudge off if you wipe it with your finger, but what do you expect? Even if the staying power weren't great, I have She-Laq, so it's not a huge deal. I'll buy it again, of course. It's really nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2005 9:59:00 PM More reviews by lentil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't really know if I'd buy this again. I love the colour, it's a nice twist on basic brown, but I don't love the way it fades quickly. It goes on okay, it's soft enough and pretty malleable, but it's not worth the price for its staying power. I want the warmth of the colour to stay all day, but it just doesn't.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2005 9:18:00 AM More reviews by librarian_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Teddy has been a standard in my makeup bag for ages. I'm a PPP girl with very dark hair and brown eyes. I fall somewhere in the makeup minimalist-natural application spectrum. I find that Teddy, a coppery-brown shade, works whether I want pared down minimalism or more glammed up natural. (Well, glammed up for me anyway :) The kohl goes on creamy and is easily blended. I've found once the product sets, it stays in place until I wash it off. If you prefer a dramatic makeup look, the kolhs are a great choice, but you might want to consider a color less neutral than Teddy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2005 4:22:00 PM More reviews by princessami

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am an N4 with green/blue eyes and I love this pencil! The coppery color really makes my eyes pop. Nice and creamy without much smudging and a beautiful color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2005 8:38:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For the most part, I'm strictly a black eyeliner only girl. However, Teddy caught my eye at the MAC counter, and I thought it'd make a good eyeliner for summer. I wasn't sure how much I'd wear it, but it was so pretty that I just had to own it. Honestly, I haven't worn it that much, but it is one of the most gorgeous eyeliners I own. It's deep enough to not make me feel self-conscience without black eyeliner, but it's still bronze. I'll repurchase!