September 21, 2014 | 992 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by ek1265

I have pretty oily skin and this is the only powder I've found that controls my oil! I don't need to touch up throughout the day. The only downfall is, it can look a bit cakey. This can easily be fixed by brushing the excess powder away with a kabuki brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by hellomorning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in a Transparent shade. The product claimed that this is matte. Yes my face looked matte right after I applied this powder, but after 2 or 3 hours my face looks so oily, especially on my T-zone area :( But I don't blame this powder, probably it's my face just too oily. I've seen so many girls loves this product, I also noticed that Tanya Burr from youtube said so many times that she loves this. Oh and the packaging, you need to be careful if you'd bring this everywhere, cuz the cap can't closed tightly.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

this is a very bad product. i have an oily t zone and no matter how great/mattifying the powders i use are, i need to blot within 4 hours of applying my makeup - this rimmel powder did not even last me one hour. very bad packaging, powder grains are coarse, and cakes my face up without keeping it matte.

this does not deserve all the hype.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by nishaboo

I had really high hopes when i got this. I was so excited to try it from all the good things i heard ' but sadly it was a fail. I have a really oily tzone nd it gets on my glasses nd it feels horrible. I gave this a try and i cant say it even lasted an hr. the oil broke through so quick. So again im on a search for something to save me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Laurahdez08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the Translucent shade.The reason I bought this product was because I heard a lot of good things about it. I had really high hopes for it, especially because of its claims on the product label. I have very oily skin, and as any other fellow oily skin person would know, we have looked far and wide for something that would keep us matte. As soon as I broke the seal and opened it, right away you can smell how heavily fragranced it is. I tried to overlook that aspect but once I picked it up with the brush, the smell traveled with it. I applied it in my T-zone and it looked ok, its smooth and it blends well. However, I only lasted an hour before I had to blot my face. Do not reapplying this product in this shade if you are medium to dark skin tone. This shade is not 100% "Translucent." It will leave you looking white, I unfortunately, had to find out the hard way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

This is a good powder. It keeps my face matte and isn't heavy. I also like that it doesn't add any color to my face. It's also really affordable for the amount that you get. The only downside is that the packaging is really horrible. The lid is extremely loose and I don't like that the lid is completely removable. I much prefer a flip up type lid just for ease. The only thing that is keeping me from repurchasing this powder is the horrible cheap packaging. I find it really inconvenient. If they changed that I'd definitely re-buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by mowerdoc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This powder is fine for the price, but its not the best at all! it does make your face matte, but it also makes your face look like makeup is caked on. I WOULD NOT REPURCHASE

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by playmate420

dirt cheap, blends beautifly, it doesnt make me look cakey at all.
offers coverage! its matifying and keeps the oil under control, my skin is very oily and this works wonders for me! try it out, this is one of my favorite setting powders by far

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by californiagirl103

Loooooooooooove this powder. I have probably repurchased about 10 times. The only thing I don't like is the packaging--the lid falls off very easily. But it's worth it because its cheap and amazing. For an oily person who goes through powder extremely fast, I had to stop getting the MAC mineralize skin finish natural and go for the Rimmel stay matte.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Madihudson

This powder is ok. It really does last a while and really makes your face stay matte. One of the major problems with this powder is that it's darker in the packaging. I bought my skin tone based on what the packaging showed and when I went to apply it to my face and blend it out, it was incredibly light. The powder doesn't look good in flash pictures or lightning either. The packing isn't oh so good either. It's cheap packaging and very very very easy to break. Overall, I'll probably go back and buy a shade darker but I wasn't impressed with my first try.