Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

I love this powder for setting my foundation, and you can't beat the price. Keeps me matte all day, and I usually font have to touch up during the work day. The packaging is awful though, this is not something you want to throw in your purse, or travel with it, super flimsy and the cover almost always breaks. Doesn't stop me from buying it though, I've gone through at least 4 of these.

on 1/8/2014 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I finally found a powder that works very well for me! I bought this in translucent because I'm tan and it is amazing! The other powders I used would make my face look uneven, orange and gross by the end of the day but not Rimmel's Stay Matte! I love it. I actually do stay matte all day and my face still looks good when I come inside after being in the blistering cold. I have no complaints. It's my new HG powder for sure.

on 1/7/2014 9:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Very smooth, soft, velvety, and mattifying setting powder. makes your skinvisibly smoother and softer and mattifys perfectly. last time is about 8 hours. The only reason I took off a lippie is because it has noticeable shimmer which scares me but has not shown up on my skin yet. Excellent powder for $4.

UPDATE: There is lots of glitter in the powder that makes you look like a disco ball in the sun YIKES

on 1/7/2014 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It I super nice and leaves you skin feeling soft and it has a good coverage! Highly recommend as it lasts a long time!

I love this pressed powder. It makes my makeup last all day and keeps oil to a minimum. The only problem I have with this product is the packaging. I purchased it for the first time and within days, the plastic packaging had cracked. I then went to it a few days later to discover that the product had smashed. At only £4.99 a shot, I decided I may as well buy another. The exact same has happened. My plastic packaging cracked but the product hasn't smashed yet. I really would recommend this product but I wish they'd just packaging, even if it means putting the price up a little.

on 1/6/2014 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
-Great for oily skin
-Cheap ($5-$8 canadian)
-like the packaging, easy
-good coverage
-has not made me break out
-doesn't change color throughout day

Cons:
-Looks cakey if you keep re applying throughout day
-the makeup like separates weird on my face sometimes, I don't know how to explain it

I bought this in 005 which is perfect for me. . Re purchased and on mistake bought 002 .. I was thinking I was much paler than I really am.. I Like this so much I went back and bought 005. I use the 002 on my "highlight areas" and underneath eyeshadow sometimes just to use it up

i used to love this when i first got it, but have now realised that the powder isn't finely milled enough for my liking. i'm quite pale and use siberia in nars sheer glow and found that when i added the transparent stay matte powder, it made me look orange and cakey. also the packaging could be improved as the flimsy lid broke soon after i purchased it. it did keep me matte, but there's better alternatives that don't leave me looking like an oompa loompa.

on 1/5/2014 9:13:00 AM

I have tyres many many powders and this is the one I always keep coming back to, it is an affordable price and lasts along time. It comes in many different colours and even translucent which is great because you can add as much of this powder as you want and won't end up looking caked in makeup. If you have normal skin like me it will help you to stay matte all day. However the packaging of this product isn't great as it breaks very easily inside a makeup bag. However for me this is the only disappointment. So I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a good quality affordable powder .

on 1/4/2014 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i purchased this in "translucent", and it really is translucent, no white cast! would i repurchase this powder? umm, probably. it's a decent powder, nothing special. i think all oily skinned girls should try this though. it's nothing amazing, yes it keeps me matte for a couple hours and never cakes up no matter how much i touch up. the only con is the terrible packaging. it's so cheap, and the letters on the lid fade away throughout all the use. i use too faced powder pouf powder brush to apply.

on 1/2/2014 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I use rimmel's stay matte powder everyday and it stays flawless and matte pretty much all day. I use the stay matte foundation by rimmel also and then use my mac brush to add a dusting of stay matte powder. It's great and I'll probably continue to use it :)