April 16, 2014 | 2034 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2007 8:33:00 PM More reviews by sslindler

Love this product. I only use a pea size amount and it removes all my makeup. I've had the 5oz tube for several months now.My face looks and feels clean and healthy. Doesn't leave a film or residue.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2007 8:59:00 PM More reviews by kaz

My mum bought this a couple of months ago but she had dry skin and she found it too harsh but i think this is a wonderful product. It leaves your skin squeeky clean and get rid of absolutely everything.
I know some of the people on the reviews think it's too drying but i personally think that's what a cleanser is all about. If my face doesn't feel clean after a wash then i don't think it's cleansed. I think it's up to the moisturiser to balance out the skin again.
And this product is so... cheap considering that you only need the size of a matchstick head to lather up and clean the whole face.

love it and will buy it again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2007 12:40:00 PM More reviews by ClaireLily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is not a bad cleanser but it is just too drying for me. I have normal to dry skin and while cleansing lotions or creams are usually recommended for me, I love foaming cleansers because they leave my skin feeling really clean and nice. I love that this cleanser foams extremely well (you seriously need a tiny amount, as little as you can get out of the tube) and that the foam is very rich and soft. I love its clean scent (it's fragrance free but has a scent from some botanical oils) and I love the packaging. But it leaves my skin extremely dry everytime. I've tried using it in the summer but it makes no difference. So, I will not be repurchasing this cleanser and I recommend it only to those with oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2007 7:22:00 PM More reviews by charliecat31

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this cleanser! It removes makeup very well and leaves skin feeling nice and clean - but not stripped. Great foaming lather, don't have to use much so it lasts a long time and makes the price very reasonable. Like that it has a flip top so it's easy to dispense. Works great on my combination skin!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2007 3:13:00 AM More reviews by bunnypie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A while ago my skin was full of belmishes, and I think this cleanser was good since it cleaned my skin and dried out the acne blemishes. Unfortunately it dried out my skin too, and now after four days of using it I have irritated skin, itching around the cheecks and over the brows. I think this one is better for oily skin, or better for skins which are not so sensitive.
I wanted to like it but I am so very unsure about it. I might use it for a while, and if my skin gets worse, not that it is already, then I will stop with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2007 2:06:00 PM More reviews by mia_ow

This really removes the make up well. I hate it when you have to wash your face ten times to get rid of make up. With this one, one wash is enough! I would recommend this especially people who use much and "heavier" make up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2007 12:29:00 PM More reviews by aquariusa

Nice gentle deep clean, works nicely on my acne prone skin and leaves it squeeky clean. You need less than a pea size amount and it is enough for your face. two thumbs up from me! btw great mu remover like others have stated!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2007 3:56:00 PM More reviews by BunnyRabbit21

Keep in mind, please, that Clinique's skincare line works a little differently than others - this is a makeup remover, NOT a stand-alone cleanser. You're supposed to follow up with a regular cleanser after using this. That being said, this does a great job of removing foundation, sunscreen, etc. It rinses clean and preps the skin nicely for your regular cleanser to do its thing. I have oily skin and have not had a problem with this being too drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2007 8:59:00 AM More reviews by barbiH

Ingredient Listing: water purified, potassium myristate, glycerin, potassium behenate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, potassium palmitate, potassium laurate, potassium stearate, myristic acid, behenic acid, peg 3 distearate, palmitic acid, cholesteryl hydroxystearate, lauric acid, sodium hyaluronate, stearic acid, rosemary, dimethyl octenol, lemon, eucalyptus, lavendar, butylenes glycol, pine, cardamom, trisodium edta, ext. d & c violet no. 2, fd & c red no. 4

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Lolliebollie

I was shocked to see how much bad reviews this cleanser has!
I've only been using it for a 2 weeks now, but I think it's a lovely product.
I actually love everything about it!
- it comes in an easy tube
- the texture is nice and lathers up very well (its foam is quite creamy)
- it does a good cleansing job (I use MAC studio fix fluid + bronzer + blush every day)
- it doesn't make my combo skin feel dry
- you only need a tiny amount
Great product; will certainly repurchase if I ever run out ;-)