November 24, 2014 | 1588 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I have bought this many times over. It looks very natural and would work on any skin tone. I am 30NC in the summer.
It works well for contrasting and is not too shimmery. The price is perfect. I usually buy mine at walmart.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by xolovebeautyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

really nice bronzer! and its only 3 bucks! in the winter i am really pale but in the summer i get pretty dark, so i like it alot better on my skin during to winter. The packaging is nice too! i would by this product just for the mirror. The only problem that i have with this bronzer is it kind of looks orange. especially when u swatch it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by caligrl16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer for my pale skin. It gives a great believable glow and a little bit goes a long way. I like how it's matte- it doesn't make my combo skin look shiny or glittery. I will definitely repurchase! The price is awesome also- I think it's only around 3 bucks or so!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I keep two bronzers at a time: a matte one and a slightly shimmery one. This is my go-to matte bronzer. I love it! It doesn't look dirty or orange on my fair skin. It gives me a streak-free bronzed look. You can't beat the price! This will be the only matte bronzer that I ever by, unless it gets discontinued (heaven forbid!!).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by SpicyCurry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

It's very difficult to find a matte bronzer, but for those of us with oily skin don't always want to use shimmery products on our faces. This bronzer really is matte, and is neither to dark or too light, or too orange or too cool toned...it's great! And the compact is sleek making it very portable. I love finding cheap, great cosmetics...in fact, I make it my personal mission ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by f0revery0ung19

LOVE THIS PRODUCT <3 i decided to buy this product after looking at the reviews here on MUA , it's a great bronzer for a really good price ! you can use it to contour, or you can use it all over your face for a sun kissed glow (not an orange mess) the price is great, so it doesn't hurt to try it ! i will definitely re-purchase !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by numsy

For $3, you can't beat this bronzer. It turns out a little orange on my skin, and the packaging is so delicate that I've shattered a good three pans and have had to salvage the little crumbs left, but if you're in a pinch and have like formal or prom tomorrow night, or just need some cheap bronzer, this does the job well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by ladyinred002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked this bronzer soo much! It's a great color and is totally matte and looks so natural! But I have just started to use Epiduo, so my skin was probably very sensitive and this gave me little bumps in the hollows of my cheeks ( where I apply bronzer.) I am so dissappointed, but I think any bronzer would have done this, due to how weak my skin is now. I'll try this in a month or so, when I am not using it. If you don't have acne prone skin- definitely try this! If you are using any kind of perscription-strength acne products, it's probably best to stay away from this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by mslovely417

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I picked up this product around June and I would have to say it is one of my HG. I feel like I should stock up on this product everytime I see it at Walmart. For $2.74USD it gives me the perfect bronze glow, not too heavy or dark but perfect for me. The price is perfect and I have been using it everyday and have not even made a dent yet!! Though the packaging is not the greatest, I find it annoying that I have to snap it shut and it is a pest to get open, it doesn't matter because the price and the product inside is whats most important to me! Will definitely be repurchasing it and I have been recommending it to everyone that I know.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by bebe_sam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer! Adds a nice glow to my face without making my face look dirty or muddy! Best of all, I got mine for $1 at the Dollar Tree!