December 22, 2014 | 1802 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in clear

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2004 11:06:00 AM More reviews by 4youreyes

To me this is the last step in lip color application-especially if your not going to drive in a convertable, kiss anyone, or drink. It looks fantastic, but stays tacky and everything sticks to your lips (ie-your hair, any passing insects etc)but I repurchase this all the time for indoor functions (hahaha)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2004 11:29:00 PM More reviews by implosive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

VERY sticky on its own, however used over lipstick or any other gloss provides (surprisingly) for a wonderful sheen and shine that isn't as sticky. Definitely a repurchase since this product is so versatile.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2004 1:38:00 PM More reviews by mjmz1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Don't like MAC lipglass in any shade. Tried twice in different colors and it's tacky, sticky, thick and nasty, even when applied sparingly.

For clear gloss MK is my favorite.
For sheer color gloss CG Wetsticks win
For thicker gloss, Mary Kate and Ashley brand works great and is ultra cheeeeeap.

This one is way over-rated and priced, IMHO.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2004 1:02:00 PM More reviews by mackoroni

I love the unending shine lip glass provides, but I will not be buying this product again. It is way too tacky, forget about kissing anyone with this stuff on, or even when it's is semi worn off - it's still disgustingly tacky, my boyfriend wouldn't go near my mouth when I wore it. I have long hair as well, and if it's windy and hair gets blown onto you face - your hair sticks to your mouth and then this tacky gunk is stuck in your hair too - ew. It also gave me a wicked case of chapped lips. I would give it 5 lippies for shine, but as an over all product only 2.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2004 3:45:00 PM More reviews by laureg

this stuff is a great, all purpose clear gloss. i love dabbing it on top of light colored lipsticks for that super glossy shine. i also really like the fact that it's sticky and stays on, so stickiness is not an issue for me. the one thing i do not like is the packaging- specifically how the lid gets all gunky from the gloss. but overall, a great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2004 1:06:00 AM More reviews by JBGreenberg

First off, let me say that I despise the stickiness of all of MAC LipGlasses. Unfortunately even though I have tried other brands I still have not been able to duplicate the longevity and shininess of MAC LipGlasses. This is the quintessential clear lip gloss and if you donít mind the stickiness then there is no reason why you would not adore this staple product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2004 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Larabee82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definitely worth the price. I am a lip gloss junkie, and this stuff gives my lips intense shine like no other. It highlights lip color if layered on top, but looks great in the buff. It does tend to feel sticky but this seems to give it staying power.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2004 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Tchica

I really don't like this product. Here's why... it's clear (color is much better), it cakes up after 30 min., you have to re-apply too much (doesn't last long), doesn't have any smell or flavor and is way to glossy (I have very full lips and that's just too much boom for me). It's kinda like glue, it rolls up which is really yucky if you wanna keep applying. Do not buy if you don't want glue on your lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2004 9:12:00 PM More reviews by VanessaGene

It's a great gloss but the packaging SUCKS. I can't take this stuff anywhere without it getting EVERYWHERE.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2004 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Star5181

This does give a high-gloss look, but I find it to be way too tacky/sticky. As others have mentioned, my hair keeps getting stuck to my lips! Great for those occasions when you need a super-glossy look, but for everyday there are other glosses I like more.