MAC Lipglass in clear

3.8

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol

I love the sheen that this gives me when I am trying to get glammed up at night. However, I have some gripes: 1) Do not plan on kissing anyone when you wear this. Waaaay to sticky! 2) My hair always gets stunk to my lips when I wear this-- beware of wind 3) The tip of the tube always gets goopy because this stuff is so sticky. Overall, it gives a pretty look for a special occasion, but I wouldn't wear it everyday.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The best part of this is definitely the longevity of it. It stays on for a LONG time if you don't rub your lips together/kiss someone/drink.

It is incredibly sticky, so I rarely wear it if I have my hair down. My boyfriend hates it (he calls it lip glue), so I never wear it if I know he'll be around (we like to kiss. hee!)

Overall, it is a decent product that provides long-lasting, intense shine. I think before rebuying this, though, I will try Wet 'N' Wild's version which gets great reviews and only costs around $2-$3 versus $11-$12. I don't think it is worth the price.

To me this is the last step in lip color application-especially if your not going to drive in a convertable, kiss anyone, or drink. It looks fantastic, but stays tacky and everything sticks to your lips (ie-your hair, any passing insects etc)but I repurchase this all the time for indoor functions (hahaha)

VERY sticky on its own, however used over lipstick or any other gloss provides (surprisingly) for a wonderful sheen and shine that isn't as sticky. Definitely a repurchase since this product is so versatile.

Don't like MAC lipglass in any shade. Tried twice in different colors and it's tacky, sticky, thick and nasty, even when applied sparingly.

For clear gloss MK is my favorite.
For sheer color gloss CG Wetsticks win
For thicker gloss, Mary Kate and Ashley brand works great and is ultra cheeeeeap.

This one is way over-rated and priced, IMHO.

I love the unending shine lip glass provides, but I will not be buying this product again. It is way too tacky, forget about kissing anyone with this stuff on, or even when it's is semi worn off - it's still disgustingly tacky, my boyfriend wouldn't go near my mouth when I wore it. I have long hair as well, and if it's windy and hair gets blown onto you face - your hair sticks to your mouth and then this tacky gunk is stuck in your hair too - ew. It also gave me a wicked case of chapped lips. I would give it 5 lippies for shine, but as an over all product only 2.

this stuff is a great, all purpose clear gloss. i love dabbing it on top of light colored lipsticks for that super glossy shine. i also really like the fact that it's sticky and stays on, so stickiness is not an issue for me. the one thing i do not like is the packaging- specifically how the lid gets all gunky from the gloss. but overall, a great product.

First off, let me say that I despise the stickiness of all of MAC LipGlasses. Unfortunately even though I have tried other brands I still have not been able to duplicate the longevity and shininess of MAC LipGlasses. This is the quintessential clear lip gloss and if you don’t mind the stickiness then there is no reason why you would not adore this staple product.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Definitely worth the price. I am a lip gloss junkie, and this stuff gives my lips intense shine like no other. It highlights lip color if layered on top, but looks great in the buff. It does tend to feel sticky but this seems to give it staying power.

I really don't like this product. Here's why... it's clear (color is much better), it cakes up after 30 min., you have to re-apply too much (doesn't last long), doesn't have any smell or flavor and is way to glossy (I have very full lips and that's just too much boom for me). It's kinda like glue, it rolls up which is really yucky if you wanna keep applying. Do not buy if you don't want glue on your lips.

Recommended for Medium Skin