July 30, 2014 | 1121 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with those below, I have no clue why Angel is a frost lipstick. It's not frosty at all. It actually has the same consistency as Hue. It's a bit chalky and it's more of a semi-matte.

The color is pretty but it doesn't work for me. I think Angel would look lovely on those with a tan more so than those who are pale. I, unfortunately, am quite pale and this looks too bright on me in the sunlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by hellomarmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I honestly do not understand why this falls into the "frost" category... for me it is a cross between cream and matte. This is my ideal "lip color but better" and I absolutely love it! It is long lasting, feels perfect on, looks great on it's own, but also looks amazing under just about any shade of gloss!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 10:09:00 AM More reviews by dilllll90

Great price-value compared to other lipsticks. I am in general not a lipstick person at all, I always thought lipsticks are for my mother's age, however, my lips are naturally colored, people think I had lipstick on even when I wear nothing. My lip is kind of purple undertone, very visible, but whenever I try to have dramatic looking eyes, I wanting nude lip color becomes a problem. Lip glosses simply won't cover my lip color, but BA at Mac let me try this on, and I am quite happty with it, it is more moisturizing than lancome and clinique and estee lauder ones. The color is kind of beige-undertoned very attractive straight creamy pink. The texture covers my original lip color and gave me a very chic look. And it is quite inexpensive, too. Good to pair with MAC lip balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2010 8:44:00 AM More reviews by SadAng3l

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this lipstick after hearing so many good reviews about it. It is a pale, frosty pink colour. When I applyed it, it felt very drying. It didn't really colour my lips that well on its own so I applyed foundation first then applyed it again (my lips are naturally very red, I usually have to apply a thin layer of foundation on them and then the lipstick to get the true colour).

To be honest I don't find it that great. It looks like a lovely colour but on me it doesn't really do anything for me. I don't think it looks very neutral like everyone says it does, I find it very pink. It doesn't compliment the rest of my make up that well either. I guess I was a bit disappointed with it.

However I think that it would work well with darker skin tones then me and people with not so pigmented lips. I am very pale as well so I guess thats why it doesn't look too good either. On someone with a darker skintone though I think it would look better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beautiful light pink nude lipstick. i would def repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by babitcake

I bought this off of MAC's website just because I was looking to experiment with a different lipstick and lately I've been on a pink kick. This is a very pretty shade, but I was kind of disappointed because it's actually almost the exact shade of my lips without wearing lipstick- so it didn't make a huge difference on me. The pictures shown on the review page looked gorgeous, so I'm guessing it works great for some of the ladies, but it really didn't seem to show up much on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by lippiefreak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This colour is really a great nude for me. It covers my pigmented lips and gives a very soft look. but im not too fond of the frostiness(just my personal preference) i think next time i will pick up creme cup.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by AJT711

a creamy pretty pink shade that looks great with a Smokey eye. Not drying at all and works very well if you apply MACS’ lip conditioner under it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 10:05:00 AM More reviews by icosmeticRN

I love this lipstick! I have the same skin tone and black hair as Kim Kardashian, so I know that whatever makeup compliments her, will do the same for me and boy was I right!! This lipstick looks great on me, I like how it looks on its own or I pair it up with fashion scoop cemesheen glass or kors bermuda lipgloss and it looks great!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by cheersammy23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had this lipstick for a few weeks, and wore it to work and nights out. I first bought it because I fell in love with Kim K's makeup, and once I heard she wore this I immediately put it on my wish list, but my experience wasn't as great as I thought it would be. This lipstick isn't just a pop on lipstick. I had to certainly pay attention to the application process, exfoliating, priming, moistening my lips was a must, then a layer of lip liner, then angel. It looked okay. I understand the point is to be a nude look, but it was kind of pointless. The color washed me out, but I didn't take lippies off for that, it's because the effect didn't last. It's like it sucked the moisture out of my lips, and just decided to gather in my fine lines (by the way, fine lines don't exist when I'm not wearing angel) Like my lips, but worse. It certainly wasn't reliable. and I felt annoyed when I looked at myself in my compact and my lip were all blotchy, without eating, drinking, or kissing. Total bummer. I do like MAC, and I wanted to love MAC, but after these past few months of experimenting (sorry for rambling) I'm starting to realize there shouldn't be customer loyalty sometimes. Anyways, I gave it two lippies because I love the smell, and the lipstick just glided on at first, and because I love MAC chic black packaging.