April 19, 2014 | 1898 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by raco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have mixed feelings about this BB cream - to put it simply, it looks really nice at first but leaves me greasy. I can keep powdering throughout the day and it's alright (it stays on pretty well - but I'm shiny), but I just think there is probably a better BB cream out there for people like me with skin that is already a little oily to begin with.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by ClassyNeverTrashy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So the product lives up to its 8 promises, haha. This really gives a light, natural and fresh look. Totally age appropriate, I think anyone can wear this, and I'm 16. This is NOTHING like a foundation. Even with my matte powder on top, I still get a healthy dewy look, not oily! My only complaints are a) not enough product for 10 bucks and b) not enough coverage of scars and blemishes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by elenasnow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love using this for summer. On it's own the coverage is very sheer so I mix it with Maybelline's Fit Me to get a desired coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Missylou80

The first time I tried it, it was very sheer. My sister said it didn't even look like I was wearing foundation. I also didn't like how it didn't look like I was wearing any, but I could feel it. So unless you want a sheer BB cream, I say this one may work. I don't think I'll be using it too much.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by CaliBloveee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sorry to give such a low rate, but I hate this. If you have oily skin, this is the worst bb cream you can get. No matter what primer I used while using thia product, my face would be drentched w/ oil. It melts off in the winter or summer. The only thing that was good about it for me was the color. It blends to you skin color (a lil darker) but its alright. It also gives a really nice glow. So its understandable why people love it buts its not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by sarahwilliams1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I expected much more from this product knowing that it came from my favorite make up brand. It gives a veryyyy sheer coverage which was not what I was expecting at all, I had to layer it on just to get a light coverage. Also it comes of very easily so I wasn't allowed to touch my face at all or it would slide of. The product came out a lot darker than what I expected but once applied it came out to be a few shades lighter. It didn't blur my minor blemishes or pores which was a shame. Although it may have worked for other people it certainly did not work for me. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by human596

This BB cream may work for others, but its definitely not for someone wanting some quick moisturizing coverage. Not only does it not follow by the 8 claims they made, but it is also very very sheer. I expected at least a bit better coming from a BB cream. Plus, there is not a very large color range, so I'm left with a shade slightly lighter than my skin tone. In all, I'm not happy with this product. I expected better.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Emmyjo99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've heard so many things about BB cream, so I decided to try it myself.. I picked up a bottle of Maybelline dream fresh BB cream in the lightest color.. My first impressions were that it was very pricey for the size of container. I put it on, and I LOVE it! It works great for dark under eye circles! I mix (small squirts) of the bb cream and lotion and rub it all over my face, then just use my powder stuff as normal... It evens my face out, and hides pimples... I wouldn't recommend this for people with oily skin, and I would always put powder on it after or else it looks shiney and will wear off... Definitely will buy this again! (Ps a little goes a longggg way with this stuff)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by mikk524

The product is good if you don't have a lot of blemishes. It doesn't really cover anything though it does blur imperfections. I have acne free skin and it evens out the tone to make it look flawless. But i do not recommend it if you have acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by castellanocm

My sister tried this once and absolutely hated it so she gave it to me (after one try) so this already set off a red flag because my sister would never do that.

And she was right. This is horrible. My skin is very sensitive, break out prone, oily in some spots, dry in others. I wanted to use this to cover any blemishes on my skin, it literally only made it worse. It didn't cover anything and I broke out horribly from this. It made my skin much more oily than it normally is. I heard about BB cream and how it was lighter, better for the summer, and better than the normal makeup routine. I won't be using this anymore. I haven't tried any other BB creams and i don't think i will.

Don't waste your money.