August 29, 2014 | 1914 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was a very unexpected surprise for me! I knew when i bought this that it really isn't a bb cream at all. I find REAL Korean bb creams to be a bit thick and heavy, and usually the colors are kinda funny. But I knew this was a lighter formula and wouldn't clog my pores or break me out (or so I hoped)

On the skin, this is a nice light coverage with a bit of glow to it. It's the perfect lazy summer day makeup that you don't need a brush or sponge to apply and can top with some powder and be out the door in less than 5 minutes. It'll be great when I go back to school this fall when I will have a lot less time to make myself look presentable.

My skin is also rather breakout-prone and this hasn't aggravating anything at all so that's a huge plus!

And it's in a cute squeezy tube, which is always nice.

The staying power on it's own isn't the best but it doesn't look super patchy or gross by the end of a long day, the coverage just fades a bit as the day goes on.

So if you're looking for something light and easy to apply for summertime or if your lazy like me this is a great little product! Inexpensive too which is always nice!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Rachel15makeupqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this bob cream. It smooths out my skin nicely. But defiantly not full coverage so I just add some powder

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by bippyrae49

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very nice but not a lot of coverage

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by ashwey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's not very effective at covering anything up. I also have dry skin and it made my skin very oily. I don't really recommend it if you have similar skin conditions to mine however I did like it one day when my acne was decently faded and I tried it out again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by meewmew8

cover: alright, made face even
doesnt oxidize on your skin
smell: like medicine a bit
how it felt: initially it felt nice but after a day i noticed that it was making my skin peel
packaging: the tubes cap isnt very secure and it leaked in my makeup bag

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Flaneuse64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just Right! I only bought Dream Fresh because it was on sale at Target and I was running out of my other tinted moisturizer. Yes, it's sheer, and that's what I like about it: it gives me the coveted "natural look" while still evening out my skin, lightly moisturizing, and adding sunscreen. (I previously used Neutrogena, which had a nice illuminating effect, but the sunscreen in that one irritated my eyes). Hurrah for inexpensive products that work! I am about to buy it again because I'm almost out of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by L8

Yuck! Made my face a greasy mess. After 2 hours, this product melted and smeared. Butter wouldn't have felt as oily as this--and I don't have oily skin to begin with. Not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by theblondlife17

You know, I have a love/hate relationship with this BB Cream. I like it because it's so light and honestly, you don't even feel like you have anything on. So refreshing! On the downside though, people who get pimples once and a while (Such as myself) will have to apply a ton of concealer - This does not cover at ALL. If you have great skin and just need something extra? This will be perfect for you. But as for me, I wear it sometimes, but would never leave the house with just that on.

Pros:
-Light
-Refreshing
-Moisturizing

Cons:
-No Coverage

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by MiaMai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe this is rated only average!! This stuff is super amazing. It makes your complexion look totally even and all the same color and every time I have it on people tell me my face is glowing. It even takes the redness out of blemishes. I have horrible acne and it does not clog my pores at all. The only downside is that if you have dry skin it fills in all the flakes and parts that are peeling and looks terrible so make sure your skin is completely moisturized before you use it. Super great product, would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by sillyme168

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is for me a very nice BB cream. It does not cover everything, but just enough, it covers lightly and it makes your skin look natural. In the beginning I was afraid that this BB cream will cause me some break-outs, because of my oily skin, but it didn't. My skin does get oily after a few hours, but that is my skin, it would happen anyway, with or without the BB cream.

The reason why I use this BB cream, is because there is no whitening in it and the color on my skin looks natural. I have tried Korean BB creams before, because I was told that those were the best BB creams. Unfortunately, it made my skin look greyish and sometimes I looked like a Geisha, especially on photos!

So I am pleased with Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream, it gives a natural skin tone and it contains SPF 30. But it would be nice if they have BB cream for the oily skin.