September 2, 2014 | 1813 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by thefallofnadia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love love LOVE this fondation! I'm the shade b20, nw15, 117 in MUFe hd
I have oily acne prone skin and this foundation gives me perfect coverage for school and doesn't slide off my face.
It's too expensive sadly;( and I wish it came with a pump, the way it comes out is weird.
A little VA and powder and you're set to go:) I recommend you get a tester first

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by jlbre5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the Vitalumiere Aqua in 20 Beige (BB Sand/ Clinique Alabaster or Ivory). I wanted something lighter and for 'no-makeup' makeup days. I have combo skin and the Vitalumiere (Non-Aqua) look awful on my face so I went for the Aqua.
Light coverage that would be hard to build, settles into a *slight* powdery finish. I think this is the first make-up I've tried that looks like real skin, it evens my skin tone gives it a nice healthy finish (not oily, not luminous - just normal healthy skin). I use a flat top foundation brush for application. *SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE*

BUT WAIT!!
Watched Lisa Eldrige apply this with her hands and I've absolutely fallen in love with this foundation. Im a brush kind of girl, but applied with your hand it looks amazing. Previously had acne, but now my skin has cleared up I really love this. Now 99% sure I will use this for my wedding, LOVE IT!!

VERDICT: Natural, second-skin foundation with beautiful finish. Wouldn't look that great with acne/poor skin, but amazing on clear skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Yamillicious

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i dont understand, i have a really good skin with foundation, i can wear , loreal, revlon, estee lauder, clinique ,Dior, and my skin its ok!, i do have combination skin, and some break outs once a month, but every brand, works for me....
until i went to buy the chanel vitalumiereaqua foundation.....
dont get me wrong , the first time i went to the counter, they apply me the foundation , and i thougth that was great!!!!!
well, one month later i bougth it at the Houston Airpot ( yes duty free) and i dont know if my foundation its old, or what but my foundation looks awfull,, cakey , ligther than my color skin, ( i bougth the same color that ive tryed)
it not last at all, just like one hour , then it breaks in my nose, and even i use pressed powder, dslick spray .......
im so disapointed and angry...... and i dont know if the make up its old, or if it doesnt works on me.......

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by glendaly22

For reference I am NW20 in mac and got the color RB20 which has pink undertones. It was a perfect match for me. The application of this foundation is very fool proof, it is watery and best applied with fingers. The finish was very natural but up close I can see a light powder like film. It has a nice finish at first but after 2 hrs it starts to oxidize and the color changes and becomes orange and greasy. My skin is pretty normal with very mild oiliness on the T zone but no acne. My skin seems to be sensitive to the ingredients because I also started developing a mild rash and tiny bumps that I only get when I wear Mac foundations. I had to return it, not worth the price and the finish did not impress me either.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by melyndaw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

What a disappointment! After reading so many positive reviews, thought I would give this a try. The sales person was very pleasant & helful - got a sample in the lightest ivory color, as well as a matching loose powder. The colors of both - were not at all a good match for my skin tone, which is fairly pale, with cool undertones. Both the powder & foundation were yellowish, and not flattering at all. Glad I didn't shell out for either one of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by kattday

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG foundation. B40 is my normal color, but when I tan up I use B50. The color match is perfect! I love this foundation because it offers a natural coverage that is buildable. I constantly get complimented on how healthy and beautiful my skin looks. Little do they know, I'm actually wearing foundation!

It lasts all day which is highly important to me. I work an average +10 hrs a day, then head to the gym. By the time I get home to remove my makeup, I still see foundation on my cleansing towelette (no joke).

I also have sensitive skin, which makes it difficult to find a foundation. This does not break me out at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2012 6:50:00 AM More reviews by elidalove

I thought this would go well with my skintype and I did a lot of research before I bought it. The problem is that it makes my skin look a lot worse than it does without any makeup. It makes my dry patches and breakouts stand out even more. I apply it with my Sigma F80 brush, and it does look somewhat better. But if you have dry skin I would not recommend it and I've tried most application-techniques but none of them gives the result I wanted. I use it every now and then and it's fine, but not worth the money I paid. Which is sad because I really wanted to love this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this foundation. For starters, it's a really nice texture and it blends easily. The finish is very natural, not matte but not really glowy either. It does have a scent but it's nothing really strong or annoying. To me it smells like sun tan lotion and I can only smell it when I'm applying it, once it's on my skin I dont notice the smell anymore. I also like how it can be used on lots of skin types. I have oily combo skin and all I have to do is powder it to make it last and it looks great! It also suites dryer skin types and looks beautiful on them. The lasting power for ME is about 6-8 hours but I don't wear my makeup all day long so that's perfect for me. If you want it to last longer than that I would suggest a primer or a powder and you'd probably have to touch up a bit throughout the day. It gives me enough coverage to cover my pesky dark circles and evens out my skin tone but it's not for people who want FULL coverage and need to cover bad scaring or acne. It's very light but it doesn't look like I'm wearing nothing which I like. I also live in Florida where it's very hot and I don't have an issue with it slipping off my face.I like how it's oil free as well. Apparently it has lotus flower water in it which I think is what gives it the nice smell. You had to shake it up before you use it or else it comes out watery and it separates. As for the packaging, the squeeze top gets messy. I wish it came in a pump bottle like the rest of Chanel's foundations. However I do like that it's plastic and not frosted glass like the others. You can put it in your bag or travel with it without worrying about it breaking. It's very expensive, 45 dollars is what I paid for mine. If it were cheaper I wouldnt feel the need to look around for cheaper options. I will continue to use this until I find something better. I do like this foundation though.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Shantellll

Bought this a few days ago and I LOVE it it looks just like skin but better and feels really light. This would be my HG foundation if 3 hrs into wearing it I hadn't developed a few cystic pimples. UGH such a disappointment
since I don't think I will ever find a foundation that compares to this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Jackieldavis

Thus far has been my absolute favorite foundation - though I'm experimenting with a few others before I buy my next bottle. It's great for light to medium coverage and goes on light and silky smooth. Extremely light, I never feel as though I'm wearing anything. Has a very subtle scent, (similar to Chanel moisturizers which I love). My only complaint is that you REALLY have to shake it up before every use because the foundation can separate from the water a little if you don't.