April 19, 2014 | 1539 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Silvia8329

I was looking for an inexpensive drugstore foundation. This works well for me but I can see how it would be drying for some. I have an oily t-zone and acne prone skin. It has not made me break out. I did notice a slight itching sensation the first few days but that stopped-no clue if it was related to the foundation. I apply it with a moist cosmetic sponge and I don't use a lot. I don't see how you could apply this with your fingers without having a splotchy mess on your face. It dries quickly. I like the packaging because it is simple and easy to keep the opening clean.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by dippindotsareyum

WOH WOH WOH! there is seriously something funky in this foundation cos every time i use it my face burns and tingles around my cheek bones and forehead.

Good full coverage and lasts all day however this stuff gets SO CAKEY! it starts off dewy and flawless and after 12 hours it looks so matte and caked up. this stuff dried out my face so that it was peeling EVERYWHERE and i looked so horrible!

if you buy this please please try this out on a day when you are at home and see how this wears on your skin so you won't be embarrassed.

Not exactly dirt cheap and still pretty expensive for a terribly packaged bottle of embarrassment + funky ingredients + cake face!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by waymire01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Fantastic foundation. Everything I wished Colorstay was.. but wasn't. Lasts all day, looks natural. Full coverage, yet does not feel or look like a mask on your face. Comes off without scrubbing (I use evoo). It does have a limited number of colors, but I had no problem finding one to match. Goes on easily with a brush. Great packaging, squeeze tube so no mess. Dries quickly, but not so quick that it streaks. Matte finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by makeupbyjuliaC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this foundation so much! I glides on my skin, blends perfectly looks absolutely amazing and lasts a really long time! I applies like no other foundation I've used! Drugstore or high end! The only thing I don't like is that i doesn't come in a good shade range which means the lightest color (Ivory) is a tad too dark for my NW20 skin. Also it does oxidize pretty badly which only makes the problem worse. Without the oxidization this would be absolutely perfect but it's still such an amazing foundation that I keep using it anyway! Sometimes I mix it with some white foundation to get the right color but it's really not that bad. I would recommend this foundation to anyone out there searching for medium coverage and a beautiful finish!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Shannap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to continue to use this foundation since it matched my skin tone perfectly, gave a great finish, lasted all day, and was inexpensive. But it made me break out with a few painful cysts, which I never get. It makes me sad, but nothing can be perfect. I would recommend girls to try this since it has so many awesome qualities, but if you have sensitive skin I would stay away. Too bad. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by zebrahead

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love this foundation!! it's the only one that actually works with my skin type without running or flaking up (ew!). the only problem is it doesn't last 25 hours, i find myself re-applying every 6 hours or so :\ still, best foundation i can find for so cheap!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Vibrant77

I had to find my closest shade online because the stores carry limited shades. I bought warm honey and although it is for tanned skin, it seems geared for red undertones than my yellow. Its light, gives medium buildable coverage, dries quickly, has a pleasant faint powdery scent, is a blendable liquid, and dries matte. The packaging has changed this month to a bottle according to Rimmel website, so no more plastic tube. Warm Honey shade seems discontinued so I'm happy I got this for the summer heat/humidity. Most of you will like the foundation and at $7, its a bargain. I wore mine for 9 hours straight and it has not rubbed off faded or smudged. You can set it with powder without it overdrying. I like it alot

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by kristin39

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What a nice surprise! I apply it with a damp sponge and go over any dark spots with a concealer brush. I give it a moment to dry and dust with mineral veil. The coverage is medium, but I can still see my skin so I don't feel too mask-like. I applied it at 6 am and when I finally looked in the mirror at 1 pm, I still looked fresh. Usually by then, I am shiny and my foundation has started to fade. I've used it about 4 times so far with no breakouts....I hope that continues as it tends to be the biggest reason that I must discontinue a foundation's use. Crossing my fingers for this little drug-store gem!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this foundation. The shade range isn't the greatest, so the shade I got is a bit lighter than I usually prefer. It is medium-full coverage, and the lasting power is phenomenal. I can barely see any pores by the end of the day. I do, however, have dry skin. I don't like setting foundation with powder, and this was matte and lasted all day without needing to be set.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by emilychristine

When I first bought this foundation, I didn't like it. Because I am very pale, I thought it was too dark for my skintone even in the lightest shade. It also felt sticky on my face throughout the day. I bought it because of all the rave about it on this website and Youtube...so I decided to try it again and I'm glad I did! I realized that this actually matches my skin perfectly. I was so used to using Revlon Colorstay in the lightest shade..but it turns out Colorstay was actually too light for me, and Rimmel is just the right color. It gives me a nice, dewy, glowy finish, yet it doesn't look shiny and shimmery. It really does stay on for a very, very long time as well. I've noticed how fresh my skin looks even after I've been spent twelve hours away from home at school and work! It is amazing.
A little bit of this goes a long way, so it really will last for quite some time. It doesn't look cakey, but yet you can build the coverage if you wish. It doesn't highlight any of the dry areas of my face. The only con I can think of is that it leaves my face slightly oily on my t-zone at the end of the day. It is annoying, but it doesn't get oily until after about eight hours.
For the price (ranges from six to eight dollars), I would say this is a fantastic foundation. It works better than almost any other foundation I've tried (and they all were much more expensive).
I'd recommend this!! (: