Revlon Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 5/28/2011 5:31:00 PM

This product does fulfill claims to lengthen, volumize, and nourish lashes. I did notice within a few weeks that on their own, my eyelashes were longer and thicker. It is easy to apply and has a good consistency. I bought the black shimmer shade which did have some light reflecting pigment. It does clump more than some other mascaras I have purchased and I found that it dried out faster than some. Overall, not a bad product but not outstanding.

This stuff sucks- clumps no matter what on the second coat. I hate the feeling of it. I don't see any lengthening at all, and the only thickening part is that it makes my lashes look spider-y. Def. Not the look I'm going for. I like my full 'n soft way better!

I paid $7.99 for this, and as an added incentive, the nice people at Revlon had included a full sized Revlon gloss in the package with it, which I admit helped influence my purchase. But I would pay $7.99 again for this, which is by far the nicest drugstore mascara I've tried since my Nyx Doll Eyes phase. :-D 2 coats and I have full, thick, long, non-clumpy lashes, very black and dramatic. My only beef is that once or twice I've had some smudgy issues...but since its not every day I'm not too upset over it. I like the formula very very much, and the brush is a great size...big...but not overly so. I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/23/2011 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I never wore mascara because my mom used to say that my lashes would become shorter and brittle, but she bought me Growluscious because it has strengthening ingredients and it says that your lashes grow longer. I personally like this mascara because it makes my lashes super long, yet they look natural, plus I dont get clumps from this mascara. The only thing that I don't like is that it doesn't make my lashes volumized, and I sort of need that because my lashes are already long, but I will keep buying this product because it doesn't leave clumps and looks natural.

on 5/21/2011 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've been using this mascara for about a month, and I feel like I've got a good enough feel for this product to give a review. The things I love:

- the brush. Even though my eyes are small, I like big brushes (HG is CG Lash Blast). This is bigger than I'm used to, but I find it quite easy to use.
- the formula. Perfect from the start! I hate mascaras that are wet and need time to dry out before they're any good. I shouldn't have to give something time to get usable!
- conditions my lashes. I've noticed I'm losing less lashes (like 1-2/week instead of 1-2/night) when I remove my makeup. Because of this, I think my lashes are looking longer/fuller. In this case, I think it really does compliment the natural growth cycle of my lashes.
- no smudges/flakes.

In my book, this is basically perfect! It doesn't beat out my former favorites (CG Lash Blast and Super Thick Lash, in that order), but it has become my next fave drugstore mascara. I would repurchase in a heartbeat.

on 5/21/2011 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have commitment problems with mascara. I always want to try something new. That being said, I have tried a few and I really like Grow Luscious. When I first opened it I was annoyed by the size of the brush. It is huge! Its very similar to Benefit Badgal Lash, maybe the same one even. The formula is great and did not dry out uber quick or anything. I think its a good mascara, I like L'Oreal Voluminous better, this has a more natural look and is harder to maneuver for small bottom lashes. I also did not get mine on sale and it was like $9 which is a little steep for drugstore but I didn't mind. I definitely recommend it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara has really grown on me. (Haha! Get it... "grown" on me... "Grow Luscious") I am much more impressed with this mascara now than I was when I first purchased it a long time ago... There's something about the big brush that I initially didn't like, but now I love it. It covers every last very well, and even with a few sweeps, the lashes are still soft and fluttery... they don't look crusty, hard and brittle. Phew! Long, separated lashes all day long! The best part about this product is that Revlon DOES NOT test on animals. I will re-purchase this again and again. : )

on 5/19/2011 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

My mom gave me this mascara because she didn't like it, but I love it! I haven't been using it long enough to comment on the growth aspect, but I really like the way it makes my lashes look. I like to go for big, thick looking lashes and this one delivers. I will be repurchasing when this tube runs out!

on 5/17/2011 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I am quite impressed with this product!
Firstly, to get it out of the way, I haven't noticed any growth in my lashes after using this product. That being said, I have only been using it for a few weeks and I'm pretty sure it takes longer than that to show some results.
I got this on sale for $7.99 and it came with a free revlon colourstay eyeliner. I recommend looking for it on sale, as it seems to be on sale quite often. I have also seen quite a few packages which are 2 for 1.
As a mascara, I really like this. It curls my lashes without me using a curler (and my lashes are stick straight). It thickens them and lengthens them. They show quite nicely after applying this. My only gripe is that it doesn't separate. It can clump if you're in a rush, but if you take a second to use the brush to separate, or use a lash comb, it's fine.
As well, it doesn't flake!!! Of course if you rub your eyes it will, but if youre careful you wont find any black flakes at the end of the day.
It's a good mascara and I am definitely going to see if I kind find it in waterproof for the summer. Overall a very good product. :)

on 5/16/2011 12:47:00 AM

i find this mascara does condition my lashes very well. as for growth, i did not see much difference. the mascara thickens quite a bit but doesn't so much for lengthening. the wand itself is very big which some of you may like. the one downside i found was that it clumped up fairly quickly. i have gone through 3 tubes and i will most likely re-purchase this again.