Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

These pads have become a staple for me. Very convenient, does the job, and the price is right! Highest recommendation!

on 8/7/2006 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My HG eye makeup remover for years.Never every oily or goopy, and you dont need to tug to get off the makeup. I have used others, but no other line even comes close.The best out there.

on 7/20/2006 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I really like this! I love that their thin little pads. I usually use one per eye if I wore full make up or just one pad for both eyes if I only wore mascara. I love the fact that its so sensitive on my eyes. I do find that it doesn't remove waterproof mascara. Overall, its a great product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I absolutley love this product, because not only does it work great, and remove all of my eye-makeup, I love how it comes in handy little pads that I can bring while traveling or anywhere I need. The pad also helps me remove my make up even when i am so tired i feel sooo tired. I buy these in bulk at my BJ wholesale club and the COSCO wholesale club, they come in packages of 2-4 and are a GREAT buy!!!

on 7/9/2006 8:41:00 PM

I like the convenience of the pads & the non-oily, non-irritating formula. The pads are rather thin however, & it takes 3-4 to do to job.

So I tried this and its just okay. For me, I use an average amount of eye makeup and I feel as though one pad is not enough for both my eyes while one pad each is too much. However, this is good for travelling since you won't have to worry about a bottle spilling or breaking or whatever. I'll use it until it finishes but I will only repurchase on a whim.

on 6/23/2006 12:05:00 PM

I tried this eye make-up remover after reading many spectacular reviews on it. I was not impressed. I had to use about 3 pads per eye to remove all of my eye make-up (it was not water-proof), and after all of the rubbing my eyes were super irritated, and I still woke up the next morning with rings of make up under my eyes. I don't wear a lot of eye make-up (eye liner, one sheer eye shadow, and mascara) and I thought that it should have done a better job.

on 6/11/2006 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is one product that I repurchase over and over again. They are very gentle and remove my makeup well. I don't wear mascara every day but sometimes need a extra pad to get off my mascara. I have probably gone through 30 containers of these over the years and buy them in quantity when they go on sale. Sometimes they get a little dry and I buy a bottle of the liquid non-oily makeup remover and cover the pads with a little extra liquid. One bottle of the liquid will last for at least 6 containers. Just a little tip to get better results. I like these pads better than cotton as they don't have little fibers that get into and irritate my eyes.

on 6/5/2006 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Favorite eye makeup remover, hands down. The pads work great - gentle and effective. Sometimes a single pad can last a couple days. For those complaining that it doesn't take off waterproof mascara - it's not supposed to! It says so on the container. For those who use waterproof mascara, you need the pads that aren't "non-oily."

These just didn't work for me at all. I tried so hard to get my waterproof mascara off with them, and I ended up losing eyelashes while I was at it, which really turned me off of them. Pretty greasy and not inexpensive either. I wouldn't recommend them - use some jojoba oil instead.