Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

on 10/6/2006 9:14:00 PM

I absolutely adore these pads! They remove every trace of eye makeup without tugging on the sensitive eye area, plus they are so much more convenient than eye makeup removers that require a cotton ball. However, I fear that they may soon be discontinued because I spotted them at Big Lots at a huge discount. Needless to say I stocked up on these babies (only $2 for a jar of 100 wipes)! I have my fingers crossed that they continue selling these.

on 9/22/2006 10:59:00 AM

Great makeup remover! These pads are so easy to use. They aren't oily or overly goopy. They are perfect to pull out and wipe off either a little or a lot of eye makeup - they get it all. Make sure you close the lid of the container tight after each use. I've been rushed in the past and left it off for too long and the pads will dry out (duh). Easy to use and portable - don't have to worry about bringing along cotton balls!

on 9/15/2006 12:05:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

LOVE THEM! They're perfect for getting off every fleck of mascara and sparkly eyeshadow that you could possibly put on your eyes! Plus, they're not oily at all, don't sting your eyes and are safe for people with contacts. Why buy an eye make-up remover and then have to go through the hassle of soaking up a cotton ball, wasting half of the product anyway, and getting cotton stuck on your eye when it's already in a convenient pad for you? If you haven't tried them, I highly recommend it!

These pads have become a staple for me. Very convenient, does the job, and the price is right! Highest recommendation!

on 8/7/2006 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My HG eye makeup remover for years.Never every oily or goopy, and you dont need to tug to get off the makeup. I have used others, but no other line even comes close.The best out there.

on 7/20/2006 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I really like this! I love that their thin little pads. I usually use one per eye if I wore full make up or just one pad for both eyes if I only wore mascara. I love the fact that its so sensitive on my eyes. I do find that it doesn't remove waterproof mascara. Overall, its a great product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I absolutley love this product, because not only does it work great, and remove all of my eye-makeup, I love how it comes in handy little pads that I can bring while traveling or anywhere I need. The pad also helps me remove my make up even when i am so tired i feel sooo tired. I buy these in bulk at my BJ wholesale club and the COSCO wholesale club, they come in packages of 2-4 and are a GREAT buy!!!

on 7/9/2006 8:41:00 PM

I like the convenience of the pads & the non-oily, non-irritating formula. The pads are rather thin however, & it takes 3-4 to do to job.

So I tried this and its just okay. For me, I use an average amount of eye makeup and I feel as though one pad is not enough for both my eyes while one pad each is too much. However, this is good for travelling since you won't have to worry about a bottle spilling or breaking or whatever. I'll use it until it finishes but I will only repurchase on a whim.

on 6/23/2006 12:05:00 PM

I tried this eye make-up remover after reading many spectacular reviews on it. I was not impressed. I had to use about 3 pads per eye to remove all of my eye make-up (it was not water-proof), and after all of the rubbing my eyes were super irritated, and I still woke up the next morning with rings of make up under my eyes. I don't wear a lot of eye make-up (eye liner, one sheer eye shadow, and mascara) and I thought that it should have done a better job.