September 30, 2014 | 1703 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2006 4:14:00 PM More reviews by curly_girly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Favorite eye makeup remover, hands down. The pads work great - gentle and effective. Sometimes a single pad can last a couple days. For those complaining that it doesn't take off waterproof mascara - it's not supposed to! It says so on the container. For those who use waterproof mascara, you need the pads that aren't "non-oily."

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2006 10:28:00 PM More reviews by californiadreaming

These just didn't work for me at all. I tried so hard to get my waterproof mascara off with them, and I ended up losing eyelashes while I was at it, which really turned me off of them. Pretty greasy and not inexpensive either. I wouldn't recommend them - use some jojoba oil instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2006 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Trin598

A so-so product. They work ok, but I do find them too small (use one pad per eye) and it seems I have to really work to get all my eye make up off. And I don't wear waterproof anything! I bought these hoping to be able to remove my make up without rubbing, as I want to treat the area around my eyes as gently as possible. Probably wouldn't buy again. I'm sure there is something out there that works better.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2006 7:57:00 PM More reviews by zoestark

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

greasy and oily!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2006 7:32:00 PM More reviews by met451

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These eyepads are really bad against waterproof mascara, I had to rub too much to get it to work. In addition, this actually made my eyes really irritated, very itchy! I like the moisturizing pads much better, even though they are a bit too oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2006 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Poutiful

Non-oily, effective, cheap. What more is there to say?

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2006 6:04:00 AM More reviews by ilovefood

i bought this because of the pretty good reviews and the idea seemed good. convenient and good for travelling. one word: SUCKS! the pads are small, and it didn't even take off all my eye makeup. especially mascara, my mascara didn't budge. it didn't take anything off, it just smeared/smudged my eyeshadow everywhere around my eyes. i had to use my pond's eye makeup remover to remove everything after. good idea but very dissapointed. what a waste of $7 CAD!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2006 6:29:00 PM More reviews by coopercat3104

I didn't find these to be non oily at all despite the name. They irritated and left a film on my skin and it took at least 3 to remove all my makeup!!! They also made my eyes very itchy and red. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 6:14:00 PM More reviews by cheer_tina2205

I'm on my second bottle of these pads and I think they work great. The only other eye makeup remover I have tried is the lotion stuff from Avon which always got in my eyes and I couldn't see a thing! These are SO much better than that. It is sometimes hard to remove every last bit of mascara but it gets about 95% of everything off. I'll keep repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2006 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Elveanare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Generally speaking I like this product. I have always prefered the my eye makeup remover on prepackaged pads for the sheer simplicity of it, I find them slimmer and easier to work with around my eye area. Anyway, I have oily skin, but its pretty sensative around my eyes, and this doens't seem to bother me at all. Sometimes my eye area felt a little overly tender, but I think some of my Salicylic Acidclenser got a bit to closer which just aggrivated it a bit (giving almay the benifit of the doubt, it never bothered me until I switched to this new clenser with SA). It does a pretty good job removing my makeup up, ormally in just a swipe and then a bit of rubbing for the eyeliner. I haven't had any problems with removing my waterproof mascara, but then I have been sing an Almay one rescently...so maybe their products work well with eachother. Normally I can use one pad for both eyes, one for each eye if I happen to have a lot of eyeliner on. The container is small and works pretty well (easy for travel), but the screw top seems to hold in the moisture pretty wekk since I'm almost at the end and they haven't drived up yet. My only complaint is that they are a bit hard to get out now that I'm getting down to the bottom, but I never had any issues in the begining.