October 24, 2014 | 1726 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2006 12:05:00 PM More reviews by slaing11

I tried this eye make-up remover after reading many spectacular reviews on it. I was not impressed. I had to use about 3 pads per eye to remove all of my eye make-up (it was not water-proof), and after all of the rubbing my eyes were super irritated, and I still woke up the next morning with rings of make up under my eyes. I don't wear a lot of eye make-up (eye liner, one sheer eye shadow, and mascara) and I thought that it should have done a better job.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2006 9:22:00 PM More reviews by MRSLE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one product that I repurchase over and over again. They are very gentle and remove my makeup well. I don't wear mascara every day but sometimes need a extra pad to get off my mascara. I have probably gone through 30 containers of these over the years and buy them in quantity when they go on sale. Sometimes they get a little dry and I buy a bottle of the liquid non-oily makeup remover and cover the pads with a little extra liquid. One bottle of the liquid will last for at least 6 containers. Just a little tip to get better results. I like these pads better than cotton as they don't have little fibers that get into and irritate my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2006 4:14:00 PM More reviews by curly_girly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Favorite eye makeup remover, hands down. The pads work great - gentle and effective. Sometimes a single pad can last a couple days. For those complaining that it doesn't take off waterproof mascara - it's not supposed to! It says so on the container. For those who use waterproof mascara, you need the pads that aren't "non-oily."

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2006 10:28:00 PM More reviews by californiadreaming

These just didn't work for me at all. I tried so hard to get my waterproof mascara off with them, and I ended up losing eyelashes while I was at it, which really turned me off of them. Pretty greasy and not inexpensive either. I wouldn't recommend them - use some jojoba oil instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2006 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Trin598

A so-so product. They work ok, but I do find them too small (use one pad per eye) and it seems I have to really work to get all my eye make up off. And I don't wear waterproof anything! I bought these hoping to be able to remove my make up without rubbing, as I want to treat the area around my eyes as gently as possible. Probably wouldn't buy again. I'm sure there is something out there that works better.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2006 7:57:00 PM More reviews by zoestark

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

greasy and oily!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2006 7:32:00 PM More reviews by met451

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These eyepads are really bad against waterproof mascara, I had to rub too much to get it to work. In addition, this actually made my eyes really irritated, very itchy! I like the moisturizing pads much better, even though they are a bit too oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2006 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Poutiful

Non-oily, effective, cheap. What more is there to say?

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2006 6:04:00 AM More reviews by ilovefood

i bought this because of the pretty good reviews and the idea seemed good. convenient and good for travelling. one word: SUCKS! the pads are small, and it didn't even take off all my eye makeup. especially mascara, my mascara didn't budge. it didn't take anything off, it just smeared/smudged my eyeshadow everywhere around my eyes. i had to use my pond's eye makeup remover to remove everything after. good idea but very dissapointed. what a waste of $7 CAD!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2006 6:29:00 PM More reviews by coopercat3104

I didn't find these to be non oily at all despite the name. They irritated and left a film on my skin and it took at least 3 to remove all my makeup!!! They also made my eyes very itchy and red. Would not repurchase.