Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is a truly wonderful product. I bought it after hearing (and reading here on MUA!) so many good things about them. I must agree! I've found that this product removes my makeup just as well and is just as non-irritating as Lancome's Bi-Facil. Since it is way, way cheaper, I will definitely be switching over to these permanently. The pads are small, but I find that they are saturated with enough product that I can remove all of my eye makeup on both eyes with one pad. (I don't wear waterproof makeup, but I do wear a ton of non-waterproof mascara and eyeliner). As a Night & Day contact lense wearer, I have really sensitive eyes, and these don't irritate them at all. Absolutely no stinging - yay. Plus, they'r really convenient for travel - no need for cotton balls/pads, there is no risk of spillage, and the container is compact. At such a low price, everyone should try this product once.

I adore this product. It easily takes even the darkest eye makeup off without tugging and pulling my eyelids. Everyone should own this stuff.

I love these! They don't irritate my eyes (and my eyes are very irritable), aren't overly saturated, and remove even stubborn, waterproof makeup with no trouble. They're so much more convenient than a separate remover and Q-tip or cotton ball. Because they're not super-satured, however, make sure you put the lid on tightly after every use. These have a tendency to dry-out quickly if left open.

I absolutely adore these pads! They remove every trace of eye makeup without tugging on the sensitive eye area, plus they are so much more convenient than eye makeup removers that require a cotton ball. However, I fear that they may soon be discontinued because I spotted them at Big Lots at a huge discount. Needless to say I stocked up on these babies (only $2 for a jar of 100 wipes)! I have my fingers crossed that they continue selling these.

Great makeup remover! These pads are so easy to use. They aren't oily or overly goopy. They are perfect to pull out and wipe off either a little or a lot of eye makeup - they get it all. Make sure you close the lid of the container tight after each use. I've been rushed in the past and left it off for too long and the pads will dry out (duh). Easy to use and portable - don't have to worry about bringing along cotton balls!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

LOVE THEM! They're perfect for getting off every fleck of mascara and sparkly eyeshadow that you could possibly put on your eyes! Plus, they're not oily at all, don't sting your eyes and are safe for people with contacts. Why buy an eye make-up remover and then have to go through the hassle of soaking up a cotton ball, wasting half of the product anyway, and getting cotton stuck on your eye when it's already in a convenient pad for you? If you haven't tried them, I highly recommend it!

These pads have become a staple for me. Very convenient, does the job, and the price is right! Highest recommendation!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My HG eye makeup remover for years.Never every oily or goopy, and you dont need to tug to get off the makeup. I have used others, but no other line even comes close.The best out there.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I really like this! I love that their thin little pads. I usually use one per eye if I wore full make up or just one pad for both eyes if I only wore mascara. I love the fact that its so sensitive on my eyes. I do find that it doesn't remove waterproof mascara. Overall, its a great product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I absolutley love this product, because not only does it work great, and remove all of my eye-makeup, I love how it comes in handy little pads that I can bring while traveling or anywhere I need. The pad also helps me remove my make up even when i am so tired i feel sooo tired. I buy these in bulk at my BJ wholesale club and the COSCO wholesale club, they come in packages of 2-4 and are a GREAT buy!!!