April 21, 2014 | 952 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by barblekay

Edit: Took one lippie off because while this is a pretty decent concealer, it doesn't help at all with reducing dark circles.
I got the sheer tint for most skin tones. I really like it. It has sheer coverage but boy, it looks so natural. When I first put it on, it's so cool, almost like a cold feeling when on contact with skin. Very refreshing! I have not noticed if it's helping with decreasing dark circles yet but as a concealer it is pretty decent. :) Try it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by elwoods17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! Would you believe it has replaced my YSL Touche Eclat?! Great light coverage. Looks sooo natural. Feels good too under my eyes. Like it is waking them up! Highly recommend! I am olive skinned Latina for reference.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I just recently added this product to my collection and I won't be repurchasing. I had received misleading information on Garnier's animal testing policy and that really disappointed me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by xPINKBEARx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product, very cooling when you apply it and covers mild-moderate dark circles. I use this as my eye cream in my skin care regimen (i use a separate concealer, but i dont think i will have to now!)

My only gripe is that I HATE the packaging. I dont know if I got a bad one or something but SO MUCH product comes out. I try storing upright and nothing changes it, every time i open to top the stuff is leaking out everywhere and i barely use half a swipe for each eye because so much product comes out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 8:31:00 AM More reviews by esmeralda1977

Unfortunately, his did not have enough coverage for my undereye circles and also couldn't come up with a strong enough brightening luminizing effect like my beloved Touche Eclat. I would have loved to find a cheaper dupe! Anyways, I think is a product for someone who doesn't have severe undereyeshadows, hence not for me. It does have a nice cooling effect and doesn't creep into fine lines, though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 8:07:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product was "stuck" in the begining, but worked after a very vigorous shake.

I was surprised that the coverage is pretty high, if you have only light undereye circles, this is enough for you. Application is easy but not so sanitary. The pigments are not as fine as "real" concealers, it's rather thick, I usually blend it with a damp sponge for a natural finish. Not very easy to blend and cakey in my opinion.

Not bad but i prefer finer pigments.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by peachsmom

What I don't like: if I'm going for flawless, I have to use a heavier concealer over this, and under my foundation or tinted moisturizer.

Application can be uneven, coming out easily one swoosh, and then nothing on the next pass.

It's not the best moisturizer out there, so I make sure I use a heavier eye cream at night.

What I do like: adequate coverage for "every day."

Not greasy, so my mascara stays put.

Cool feeling from the applicator.

Doesn't irritate my super-sensitive eyes.

I have very dark circles, and this helps, so that's saying something. Like the others, I've found that swooshing some on (2-3 swipes), letting it sit for a minute (it will kind of spread out on its own), and then patting very gently is the best way to apply it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by purplesoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing product! It's inexpensive, the concealer works very well, doesn't feel heavy, and covers my dark circles beautifully. I'm an NC15, and this matches my skintone better than any other concealer I've ever tried on my under eye area.

The packaging gets a four only because anything that presses directly against your skin isn't totally hygienic.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by ANGIEBee

This is too easy. The liquid consistency is a dream to use, and the pigment is surprisingly effective to cover dark circles and brighten the area at once. It is a must on monday mornings! I even use it down the bridge of my nose as a subtle non-shimmer highlighter. I agree with the others; it's all in the "pat pat" application. On to my 2nd tube now. Love this cheap gem!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 4:59:00 AM More reviews by DebWil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't have hidious dark cirles, but allergies and working nights leave me with moderately dark under eye discoloration and puffiness. Since trying this, I have ditched my regular industrial strenght full coverage under eye concealer. (still love u Mally but this is so much easier.) It covers well, NEVER cakes, and smooths the surface under my eyes. The key with this is to PAT PAT PAT. Do not rub it in or you take off half of the product. Pat it until it is almost dry and then let it absorb. Voila! Done and no retouching throughout the day/night. Hope this never gets d/c'd.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No