TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for Oily/Straight to Normal Hair

2.1

Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Alcohol Denatured, Zea Mays Starch (Corn), Magnesium Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Alcohol, PPG 3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PVP, Kaolin, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexylcinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Glycerin, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Citrus Tangerina Peel Extract (Tangerine)

on 1/18/2011 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Gross. Disgusting. Urgh. Worst product ever.

on 1/18/2011 3:21:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

sucks...makes your hair oilier...honestly the best dry shampoo i've ever used was Stila Creme Bouquet

on 1/16/2011 10:12:00 PM

Cons-
1. Can leave residue in hair if held to close to head
2. Needs to be shaken well
3. Nosle can be hard to use

I really like this stuff,it gives my hair volume and it smells ok.the One thing I don`t like is that it makes my hair very thick.

on 1/13/2011 2:30:00 PM

This is not really good, it makes the hair really hard to comb afterwards to remove the product, as if the hair gets kinda sticky and thick. It also makes dark hair appear gray-ish so you have to brush a lot to get it out. It can leave some white residues that look like you have dandruff. On top of that, your hair still looks greasy and your hairbrush is all full of clay it's absolutely disgusting and when you try to wash it out it's really hard to clean around the bristles!! I will never buy it again but i'd be interested in trying another dry shampoo!

on 1/13/2011 12:32:00 PM

I usually use Batiste dry shampoo but when I saw this larger bottle of dry shampoo for a cheaper price, I was excited.. Until I tried it. The formula was really wet and sticky and didn't really give me that "fresh start". I'll be sticking with Batiste

on 1/11/2011 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have used dry shampoos before but i have never been able to find a cheap one until the Tresemme so I was excited when I heard about it. Well... I basically hate it. Other dry shampoos that I have used before were very powdery and even though I have dark hair they worked fine and I could feel and see virtually no white residue.
This one has a really wet formula and it feels like I have sprayed like clay in my hair. I cannot stand the feeling, I would rather the feel of greasy hair than the feel of the Tresemme dry shampoo.The smell is not the nicest either, and I cant say that I really notice that it takes away the greasy look, it just makes my hair feel gross.
Overall I hate this stuff, the Batiste dry shampoo is 100 times better and I am definitely going back to it, I will probably never use this stuff again.

on 1/9/2011 3:52:00 PM

I don't understand all the hate for this product - it makes my light blonde hair look amazing if I don't have time to wash up in the morning! The smell isn't overpowering, and I just spray it at my roots, let it sit while I do my make-up, and then brush out! Wonderful!

on 1/9/2011 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

YUCK!!! This left my hair sticky and smelly....definitely would rather spend the extra money on Batiste dry shampoo!

on 1/8/2011 9:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Terrible dry shampoo. Makes hair look greasier than it was to begin with. Gives hair a white cast and the smell is not pleasant at all. Much prefer the Batiste dry shampoo.

Video Reviews & Tutorials