July 23, 2014 | 2132 users online

Dry Shampoo - TRESemme - Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for Oily/Straight to Normal Hair

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by DASHY1022

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok so I finally finished this product up today and all I can say is good riddance! I really, really wanted to love this product so that I can go more than a day without washing my hair but it just did not do anything for me. My hair gets oily really fast (I do not use a lot of hair products either) and I feel like it did not make my hair feel fresh just more greasy! The smell really bothered me too it's like it is trying to be citrus-y but nope! I hope this would work for someone else but it did not for me and I will not repurchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by LeahJ1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this product l. it left my hair a lot greasier than it was before and made it sticky and gross. I have tried other products such as Batiste dry shampoo, which works much better and definitely makes my hair look clean

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by sabrinasmofsky

the WORST dry shampoo i've yet to try. After a few uses the product lost its powder consistency and turned to liquid. That liquid left my hair greasier then it originally was. NOT impressed!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by pololuvr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

at first i really didnt like this, i thought it made my hair look greasier instead of helping out. i still dont think it's amazing but it makes my hair last another day without washing. i usually can only pull it off if i'm wearing a pony tail, to me it looks too dirty to wear down. the scent is amazing though. i find the best way to use it is to shake it a lot and only do a few spritz in between shakes. the more you shake the less wet it comes out. it does have a powdery finish especially against my dark hair but i just run my fingers lightly through it to disperse it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by pinchepirancha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't had much luck with TRESemme. Their shampoos and conditioners always leave my hair greasy. But when I saw the commercial for the Dry Shampoo I put all my feelings aside. Because this was the first I've heard of a dry shampoo. I don't like to wash my hair everyday so I thought this would be a great idea...and boy was I wrong. I kept giving more and more tries thinking it was me or maybe my shampoo and conditioner or my hair spray. I changed my whole hair routine and it didn't help. The product left my hair feeling....dirty. And it left what looked like dust residue in my hair. I would comb my hair out and find the residue in my comb...it's just awful. Never again. I know it seems more appealing because its cheaper than the other products because that's what sold me. The price wasn't too bad and i thought if it didn't work it was just $5-7..but it's honestly a waste of your money. You're better off using baby powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by siskamariesophie

This is the worst dry shampoo I have ever tried! It left my hair sticky and extremely heavy.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by awiegand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It was strange?
Maybe I put in too much but it made my brown hair go white and I couldn't seem to brush it all out?
Not impressed.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2010 10:55:00 AM More reviews by xoxo_pink24

I have slightly oily hair, but not excessively so. I like dry shampoo because I'm lazy and hate washing my hair every day. I decided to try this while looking for my old stand-by, Pssst Dry Shampoo at CVS. This was new and slightly cheaper, and I'd had decent luck with Tresemme products in the past, so I thought I'd give it a try.

It is AWFUL. It made my hair feel so much dirtier than before I applied it. I've used this several times, all with the same results. I could barely run my hand through my hair after using this (I really wish that was an exaggeration).
I will definitely be sticking with Pssst Dry Shampoo from now on. It's infinitely better than this crap, and worth the extra buck or two.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by BluecatResurrected

I'm really pleased with this product! I was hoping to find a way to stretch straightening my hair for a 2nd day. I watched a youtube tutorial and then gave it a shot...did my hair in sections, shook the can, sprayed 8-10" away from my head on the roots only, left on for a few minutes, brushed out. NICE! The white/gray color came out quickly and easily. No it's not the same as freshly-washed hair but it was restored to first day volume and clean-looking roots! The scent is hair product-y but not offensive and most of it dissipates quickly. It doesn't feel sticky, hair is perfectly touchable and swingy. Two thumbs up!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by chachamommy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It doesn't do much of anything except make your hair feel like there is a film of crap on it. It ALMOST made things worse than what it was before. I bought it at Walmart between $4-$5 so that wasn't bad but I'm still returning it tomorrow.