September 30, 2014 | 2129 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by erikaloren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a huge fan of YSL mascaras, but this is a great drug store substitute if you are short on money and still want great lashes..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by tennis4life

All in all, this is a good mascara. Since I've been using Bare Minerals, I've been trying to scrimp with other cosmetic products and buy cheap stuff (lol). Anyway I saw this at CVS for under two dollars and had to have it. It applies nicely, holds a curl and washes off well. Minimal clumping and lasts all day. Honestly, I love lash blast by cover girl but really don't see any difference between that and super thick lash. Would repurchase if I can get another good deal on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by HippieMama

mmmmmmmmm... i love it. and it's not a b* to get off tehe

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Tanny

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gives my short, thick lashes nice, clean volume and length. You can't judge a mascara by it's name...this could be called "Super Long, Thick Lashes"! This was on sale for $5.99 (CDN)...great value! This mascara made my eyes pop . My lashes looked a lot thicker without any clumps and super long!! It washes off like a dream!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by kellsbells0802

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE it!! The only drugstore brand mascara that actually curls and lengthens my eyelashes and cheap too what more could you ask for!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2009 7:24:00 PM More reviews by cindypretty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this mascara cause it leaves your lashes super thick. it makes them look fuller. works great i like it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by tracyveronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Reliable, somewhat old-school mascara. In the age of funky (and plastic) brushes, this is a throwback. No icky scent (memo to Maybelline--I don't want my eyes to smell like flowers), just a reliable mascara that does what it says it will. I used to prefer the regular Professional mascara, but now this is my pick for best "basic" mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by morgiepoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG mascara!! the best ever, and i've tried lots of expensive ones, but I always come back to this! been using it for 4 years+

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2009 9:13:00 AM More reviews by psmitty

A great drugstore secret and my HG mascara. This cheap gem thickens and lengthens without clumps and is very smudge-resistant. While it's not truly waterproof, it doesn't budge on me on hot, humid days or in slight rain or snow. It removes easily with my facial cleanser. I've tried just about everything over the years at Sephora, department stores and drugstores with disappointing results. Diorshow smudged, Lancome clumped, smudged or made me lose eyelashes, EL and Clinique ran, and the list goes on... No more wasting money! For me, the price, look and dependability is just right. UPDATE: Still astounded by the quality for the price compared to others. I get bored and try more pricey ones, but get so frustrated (like Fiberwig, Dior, Fairydrops, drugstore ones and always come back to this. I also discovered Lancome XL primer, which makes it even more long-lasting and voluminous. Excellent, hope they will never discontinue this!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by sylvanna

I really liked this mascara. Got it at Target for under $5, I believe. Anyways, this is a really good mascara for an everyday look. It give decent volume and length & doesn't clump

However, after a while, it just started flaking on me a lot. It was probably because I had this mascara for a long time (> 6 months) and it just dried out. Also, Cover Girl tests on animals. While I don't have the willpower to swear off CG products because of that, I'm constantly looking for replacements. I may repurchase if I can't find something else, but chances are I won't.