February 28, 2015 | 2000 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by kiersteezy

I actually really like this product ! I've gone through 3 of these already. I have combination skin, not sure if my moisturizer is what helps the constancy to it but it goes on really smooth but does dry really quick. BUT Where my dry skin is, it never gets flakey during the day and where my oily skin is, never gets too shiny either. I'm not a fan of wearing too much on my face because I just like to even out my skin so I don't even have to set it with powder at all, which is great! The only thing I wish would change about this product is the packaging.. I wish there was a pump at least.. Then again I can just pour out my revlon photoready foundation and just use that bottle and pump! ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by ana_lipglossaddict

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Is it just me? I'm NC 37 to 40 in Mac so I bought this in Fawn recently while in London. It's not sold in Singapore. The initial application is nice and the texture is unique. It's not heavy and cakey like ELDW and goes on smoothly. Gave my skin a nice satiny finish. Unfortunately it turned orange couple of hours later. Why why why?
There was some fading towards the end of the day and a bit of oiliness though I think that depends on the kind of moisturiser I use underneath.
Will continue to experiment with other moisturisers or primers, though I don't hold out much hope it will be better.
I also bought Gosh's long-lasting foundation before this and that really lasted throughout the day without changing colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2010 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like the way this product makes my face look. I dont own alot of foundation because i dont use alot of it. But this stuff does last a long time (Idk about 24 hrs). The only thing i dont care for is that i feel like i have to work fast with this product because it dries fast? But using a stippling brush, makes the application smoother and more even.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by KatrinTreichel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this foundation. I am someone who rarely wears foundation so I don't have much to compare it to. But this is about 10 bucks and worth every penny, my skin is super sensitive and this doesn't irritate it at all. I really like Maybelline foundations. The only thing is that if I don't apply it will a stippling brush it looks heavy so I recommend a stippler.. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by MissMisfit

This is my current fave. I was using Estee Lauder Double Wear but it was getting a little pricey for me. Porcelain Ivory is a perfect match for my skin. This stuff is great and I reccommend everyone with oily skin try this. It has good coverage and a really nice finish. I apply it with my mac 187 stippler and I couldn't be happier.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by ellesp23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Like many others out there, I'm constantly on the search for a better foundation. So I was just browsing through some of the aisles in the beauty section at Target and noticed how much cheaper the makeup was compared to my local drugstores (even with the BOGO, it's ridiculous). So I heard some mixed reviews on this foundation and wanted to try it out for myself. I can't help but compare it to the Revlon Colorstay foundation that I've been using for the past 2 years; they're pretty similar, except for a few little differences that make me like this foundation more. I find that the shades suit my olive/tan skin tone much better than the slightly beige undertones of Colorstay. One little downside is that it fades a bit; I apply this on at 6 in the morning and am out and about until around 7 when I take my makeup off. I noticed a bit of fading as my acne scarring (which I don't cover up all the time) was peeping through a bit more than it was when I applied the foundation in the morning. But I'm all over the place for 13 hours, lol, and that's a considerable amount of time to have a foundation on. But despite that problem, I really do prefer this foundation over Revlon Colorstay. It doesn't have that strong paint smell, looks a bit more natural, I find that it is buildable, and lasts just as long as Colorstay.
(If anyone was wondering, I purchased this at Target for $8.94. Colorstay was $10.29 and I took off a lippie because of it's tendency to fade a bit more than colorstay)
If you have the chance, I recommend that you try it out for yourself. It's worth the 8 bucks!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2010 4:48:00 PM More reviews by mdorese21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Actually like this better than mufe mat velvet that I bought a few months ago. The mufe makeup was too thick and sets entirely too fast for me. I read about this one on a few blogs & on youtube and figured for $5 it was worth a try. Although not my HG this will be my go to foundation for now. I get awesome buildable coverage with a stippling brush & it doesn't transfer all that much. I maybe have to blot about twice a day with this and the color match on me is almost 100%, NW47

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by MichelleM05

I think this is the best drug store foundation you can buy. It lasts longer than Revlon ColorStay. And it goes on smooth, has great coverage, and doesnt get cakey. I use the lightest shade, and it tends to turn a orangish color if I don't blend good enough. It does get a little shiny through out the day. I've bought this product twice now, and i will definately continue to buy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by guanacaxlatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great foundation if you can find your shade..
It has excellent coverage, its medium to full coverage but i found that it was way too orange/pinkish to me.. i have true yellow undertones i would be NC37- NC40 in studio fix fluid and in sheer matte i am a syracuse (a bit too dark but not as noticable as this foundation)
its funny because in some light this has somewhat yellow undertones, but i went to my bathroom and whoa tooooo pinky orange for me!!!
its such a shame i would have really love to find a drugstore foundation that would actually match my yellow/golden undertones!!! i have tried them all and it seems my skin likes expensive taste as mac studio fix fluid broke me out and the only one i can wear is the nars.. lol .. oh well!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not a fan, too oily, transfers, orange looking after a while..
I have oily skin and this just did not work for me as I had hoped it would..