August 22, 2014 | 1096 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2010 4:48:00 PM More reviews by mdorese21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Actually like this better than mufe mat velvet that I bought a few months ago. The mufe makeup was too thick and sets entirely too fast for me. I read about this one on a few blogs & on youtube and figured for $5 it was worth a try. Although not my HG this will be my go to foundation for now. I get awesome buildable coverage with a stippling brush & it doesn't transfer all that much. I maybe have to blot about twice a day with this and the color match on me is almost 100%, NW47

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by MichelleM05

I think this is the best drug store foundation you can buy. It lasts longer than Revlon ColorStay. And it goes on smooth, has great coverage, and doesnt get cakey. I use the lightest shade, and it tends to turn a orangish color if I don't blend good enough. It does get a little shiny through out the day. I've bought this product twice now, and i will definately continue to buy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by guanacaxlatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great foundation if you can find your shade..
It has excellent coverage, its medium to full coverage but i found that it was way too orange/pinkish to me.. i have true yellow undertones i would be NC37- NC40 in studio fix fluid and in sheer matte i am a syracuse (a bit too dark but not as noticable as this foundation)
its funny because in some light this has somewhat yellow undertones, but i went to my bathroom and whoa tooooo pinky orange for me!!!
its such a shame i would have really love to find a drugstore foundation that would actually match my yellow/golden undertones!!! i have tried them all and it seems my skin likes expensive taste as mac studio fix fluid broke me out and the only one i can wear is the nars.. lol .. oh well!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not a fan, too oily, transfers, orange looking after a while..
I have oily skin and this just did not work for me as I had hoped it would..

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Shikyla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this on a sale, Firstly I think anyone who uses Revlon colorstay for N/D should try this, it may work for you and save you money.I really loved how easy it was to blend super silky feeling. Sadly This does not suit my skin type (sensitive- combination/oily?) All the shades are very orange/pink toned closest match for me was classic beige, It Became very oily and shiny within 3.5 hrs wear, it transfers as well, despite saying transfer resistant there is no way it would be heat resistant to my Australian summer days! Going to stick with revlon colorstay C/O !

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by iElliie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for months and still currently with my first bottle. I do have my downfalls about this foundation like every foundation I've tried. But the Pros have outed the Cons and I've grown into how I actually like the consistency of this product.

I have very oily skin, that foundation tends to clog my pores and make it worse. But with this foundation its so light and airy that I feel like I have nothing on my face. I've always liked Maybelline's products, and I trust it on a daily basis and I use it for when I'm going out.

The coverage of this foundation is pretty amazing, seeing I have very uneven skin tone, and concealer doesn't seem to always cover it up, this foundation covers it up without looking caked on.

The only downfall I do have of this product is that it's not long wearing and tends to transfer on fabrics (as in shirts, sheets etc.) and I worry about leaning against bright colors. But other than that I do like this product and I can easily recommend as it doesn't make me oily and its moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by coolcat13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Okay, i love this foundation. I have tried sooo many foundations and with others, if i got the coverage i wanted it would look to cakey then if i made it not cakey i didnt get enough coverage. I am in my teens and have some acne, not alot but i do have some problem areas. This foundation covers amazingly and doesnt look at all cakey. It gives a matte finish and makes my skill look flawless. The only complaint i have is I bought classic ivory and it looked like it was the right color. I put some on my hand and when it dried completely, it seemed to be darker, when i put it on my face it was too dark, im not complaining too much because it wasnt that much of a difference though. I would recommend getting a shade lighter then you think you would be because it seems to dry darker. I just used a lighter powder to set it then it evened out the tone so it wasnt too dark. Overall i really like this product and will be buying it agian but in a lighter color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by fchs96

This is a really good product. I am in highschool, so I hate to go to the bathroom constantly to put makeup on. What I do is put this on first thing in the morning and just that. Then when it comes around 11:00, then I put some other liquid foundation(Almay Pure Blends) and then it lasts me the whole day. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by lemdee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

for a cheap foundation, I love this and would buy it again. It stays on long enough for me ( a whole day) and has good (moderate to full- depending on application) coverage.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2010 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I used to wear this a lot until it broke me out in acne. It lasted a while on my skin, looked nice, didn't budge, and I did like it. Too bad it broke me out and was too pink on my skin.

My biggest gripe with Maybelline in general is that all of their foundations have a pink undertones to them. None are neutral or yellow.