September 30, 2014 | 2051 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ah yes...good ol' Coralista..the 2nd Box Powder I've ever bought. As always, 5 lippies for the packaging. The color is pinky coral with micro-fine, golden shimmers. This one can definitely be used as a blush and doesn't contain individual glitter of any kind. It just imparts the most gorgeous, coral glow. I've tried NARS Orgasm and I don't think it compares to the Coralista. The shades are quite different and the NARS contains more shimmer that tends to fall out where I don't want it to be on my face. I'd definitely recommend Coralista to Orgasm in a second. The scent of all the Box Powders are light and fresh...after application, it dissipates leaving nothing but glorious, glowing, buildable color. This shade livens up the complexion adding to whatever flawless skin routine you have going on. Highly recommended!

xoxoxoxo
- Mad Madam Jess

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by senbonzakura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love all benefit's boxes because they last forever. I've had two for a year or so and only about a millimeter of each is used up in the pan. They last forever and are a great investment!

So I just got this product for free from sephora because I finally had enough rewards points! Very exciting because usually the prizes are lame sets of skincare samples and such :)

So far i really like this blush. On me it looks glowing, like i've been out in the sun for a little bit. It's a great color right between a coral and a pink. I only give it 4 stars because it's such a warm color i can't do cool toned or overly bright eye makeup with it. For that I reach for my sugarbomb or dandelion. Overall it's a great blush that i love wearing with a neutral eye.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Nina000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

A little light for my skintone. However is a nice natural colour on me. Packaging a little annoying being cardboard and product being quite deep in the square cardboard. Probably can find a similar colour at MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by neonpen

Benefit products are a hit and miss. i like and will continue to repurchase. I love the color and the packaging. It's pricey but i've had it for two years and i haven't made a dent. I don't use the brush that comes with it. Like i said i will repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by tokyohands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great blush. I love the coral pink color with a hint of shimmer - It's so flattering on my medium skintone, and it's nicely pigmented! It's easily buildable and hard to apply to much of it. It smells very nice too. There's not as much similarity to NARS orgasm. The tone is the same, but Coralista is so much more pigmented and pink. Coralista would show on dark skin tones while Orgasm probably wouldn't.
Some may be put off by its price of $28, BUT it contains .42oz of product while most blushes contain only half that amount. This will last you a very long time! However, I have 2 minor complaints. First is the packaging. It's very cute, cut so bulky! Quite inconvenient when traveling. I appreciate that the blush comes with a free brush, but I think there's a way to do so without making the packaging so annoyingly bulky. Second, I find that the color doesn't stay the whole day. After coming home, I realize there's hardly any trace of my blush left! ANd I usually put on a heavier hand of it in the morning. Overall - great flattering color, nice pigmentation, cute packaging, and good value! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

I must admit, BeneFit has proved me wrong with this blush. I normally hate their boxed blushes and will even go without before wearing them, but for some reason I had been actually giving this one a thought of trying. When I saw I could get the full-sized version for free as part of a Sephora Beauty Insiders perk, I took the plunge.

I do love the packaging images, but cardboard is never a good idea for beauty products, especially more fragile ones like powders, which is why I can't ever see actually travelling with this. I'd rather travel with NARS Orgasm, which is basically the same exact product in a better housing. I apply this with a normal, large-sized blush powder which does make it a bit hard to swirl in the box, but works much better than the little one they give you (but wait - don't toss it! It works fabulous for using with highlighters/bronzers!). The powder itself has a fruity (or maybe floraly) scent that I love, but doesn't linger around to be annoying or noticeable, which is fantastic. It's definitely pigmented but is easy to apply and blend, another plus. On my NC20-25 skin it imparts a nice, excited, blushing glow. There's glitter in it but it's not huge or chunky, just enough to give said glow.

Overall, I'm very pleasantly shocked by this product, especially after all my bad experiences with the others I've tried. If I ever run out of this, I will repurchase, but if you're like me and already own Orgasm & don't want/need to spend the extra money, they're definitely the same.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by MeghAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first got this blush, i was super excited because I had heard so many great things about it. When I first applied it to my cheeks, I was a little disappointed because it seemed too sheer and I was expecting this blush to be quite pigmented. I blame the lighting I was in that day because as I started to play around with it a little more, I noticed the color showing up great on my skin. It's not crazy pigmented but gives me the perfect rosey peachy glow. It has subtle shimmer, and I usually hate shimmer in my blushes, but this blush really compliments my complexion and brightens up my whole face. It is a bit pricey, but I think it will last you forever so I do recommend it for sure!

ALSO, the scent of this is sooo nice. I thought at first that having a scented blush would be weird, but it's a very nice floral-y scent. Not too over powering, just nice :) My only reasoning for 4 lippies is its price. I wish it was more affordable. However, this product will probably last me a very very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by SnowBunni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this little bad boy! I got it for free at Sephora after using my points and I'm glad I did! It's perfect for a natural day look and gives an adorable hint of color. I would definitely suggest this!! Plus the packaging is oh so cute :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by lizzychu

I love this blush so much that lately it has been my go-to cheek color. I think it pairs well with any makeup look I have going on, which make my routine so easy. It applies subtle at first and you can build up the intensity, which is good for someone like me who can be a bit heavy handed at times. I think this is definitely rivaling my favorite Nars Orgasm blush for my number one! I have natural blonde hair, it looked great with that, and since I've recently dyed my hair a coppery brown it looks good with that also which is a relief since I've had to change around my makeup a bit, so I think it would be suitable for a lot of different complexions and hair colors. Oh, and the smell is amazing, it's yummy and fruity!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by bluest1199

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice matte coral blush. You can buld up the intesity but I'm very fair so I use a light hand when I apply it. I love the color and the fact that it's not shimmery or glittery. I actually got this as part of a palette and I love it so much that I had to get the full size. The full size comes with a nice soft brush that I really like. I think that this color would work on any skin tone because you can control how pigmented it goes on. This blush does slowly wear off on me as the day goes on but that happens with every powder blush that I wear.