November 26, 2014 | 1650 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by chicagogirl1416

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am not a very big blush wearer. I like my blush to be sutle. Coralista is perfect for that! You can wear it almost sheer or build it up. While I think it does look glittery in the box it does not come on to glittery. Overall I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by hat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

hmm, I do like this boxed powder but I don't think it worth all the hypes going on about it. It's a nice blush to wear on my NC25 skin but it's nothing close to 'I can't live without' type product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

100% love.

I'm NC25 and it gives me the perfect 'natural' cheek look with a bit of sheen. Blends beautifully & lasts all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by sarahlen

Let me start by saying i got this free at sephora with my reward points so i can't comment on whether it is worth the money. Also incidentally I got this around the same time I got my bobbi brown shimmer brick in nectar. Generally this is a nice pink/peach highlight. If you are looking for colour payoff you are going to be really disappointed and in the little box the colour looks amazing its just kinda off a bummer that it doesn't show up, well not enough to really be a blush. I have a feeling to if you layered this it wouldn't build it would just look more shiny. The colour you do get though is really balances almost perfect (although sheer) its not to gold or too silver. What I really like about this is there aren't visible sparkles like with other highlighters. It has a true sheen to it and not sparkle. This is really great for a really natural glow maybe on top of bronzer or another blush. This also makes a really pretty eyeshadow for the centre of the lid.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 12:14:00 PM More reviews by bdawn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay I just received this blush for free and I was so excited because of hearing so many good things about it. For some reason the color of this blush just doesn't show up on my skin. I don't know why as my skin is not coral colored..lol. I have darker medium skin with yellow undertones and this blush completely disappears on my face. It does have a pretty shimmer to it though, so after I apply one of my regular blushes which are usually plum or berry colored I sweep the coralista over the top of my cheekbones which creates a beautiful highlight.

I love the packaging as I usually do with benefit but I probably won't purchase this again as I can't actually use it as a blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ah yes...good ol' Coralista..the 2nd Box Powder I've ever bought. As always, 5 lippies for the packaging. The color is pinky coral with micro-fine, golden shimmers. This one can definitely be used as a blush and doesn't contain individual glitter of any kind. It just imparts the most gorgeous, coral glow. I've tried NARS Orgasm and I don't think it compares to the Coralista. The shades are quite different and the NARS contains more shimmer that tends to fall out where I don't want it to be on my face. I'd definitely recommend Coralista to Orgasm in a second. The scent of all the Box Powders are light and fresh...after application, it dissipates leaving nothing but glorious, glowing, buildable color. This shade livens up the complexion adding to whatever flawless skin routine you have going on. Highly recommended!

xoxoxoxo
- Mad Madam Jess

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by senbonzakura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love all benefit's boxes because they last forever. I've had two for a year or so and only about a millimeter of each is used up in the pan. They last forever and are a great investment!

So I just got this product for free from sephora because I finally had enough rewards points! Very exciting because usually the prizes are lame sets of skincare samples and such :)

So far i really like this blush. On me it looks glowing, like i've been out in the sun for a little bit. It's a great color right between a coral and a pink. I only give it 4 stars because it's such a warm color i can't do cool toned or overly bright eye makeup with it. For that I reach for my sugarbomb or dandelion. Overall it's a great blush that i love wearing with a neutral eye.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Nina000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

A little light for my skintone. However is a nice natural colour on me. Packaging a little annoying being cardboard and product being quite deep in the square cardboard. Probably can find a similar colour at MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by neonpen

Benefit products are a hit and miss. i like and will continue to repurchase. I love the color and the packaging. It's pricey but i've had it for two years and i haven't made a dent. I don't use the brush that comes with it. Like i said i will repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by tokyohands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great blush. I love the coral pink color with a hint of shimmer - It's so flattering on my medium skintone, and it's nicely pigmented! It's easily buildable and hard to apply to much of it. It smells very nice too. There's not as much similarity to NARS orgasm. The tone is the same, but Coralista is so much more pigmented and pink. Coralista would show on dark skin tones while Orgasm probably wouldn't.
Some may be put off by its price of $28, BUT it contains .42oz of product while most blushes contain only half that amount. This will last you a very long time! However, I have 2 minor complaints. First is the packaging. It's very cute, cut so bulky! Quite inconvenient when traveling. I appreciate that the blush comes with a free brush, but I think there's a way to do so without making the packaging so annoyingly bulky. Second, I find that the color doesn't stay the whole day. After coming home, I realize there's hardly any trace of my blush left! ANd I usually put on a heavier hand of it in the morning. Overall - great flattering color, nice pigmentation, cute packaging, and good value! continued >>