BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 3/12/2011 5:03:00 AM

I received a full size Coralista at Sephora cashing in my points. It's a pretty, shimmery coral blush with a little hint of gold. And it's a very, very close match to NARS Orgasm. I have both Orgasm as a powder blush and The Multiple, so I'm a fan. I'll use Coralista when I'm doing my makeup at home, but the packaging makes it un-portable. And I probably wouldn't buy this if I didn't receive it as a freebie because it's so similar to shades I already own.

on 3/10/2011 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Its a very pretty color. However, I find it I little too shimmery for my personal taste. I don't care for the brush at all and the box is cute but not practical. I just like compacts better. Nothing personal, but for me this was just an OK blush. It does look abosolutely gorgeous on my blond, blue eyed daughter. She's 7, but for school pictures or plays, I swipe a bit across her cheeks and WOW. Brightens her face but doesn't look like she's wearing makeup.

on 3/9/2011 8:38:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

very pretty color for fair girls. I'm a redhead and I like it much better than NARS orgasm. I wasn't sure about the packaging at first but now I like it. I know this box will take a beating and the blush won't break.

Thank goodness I didn't pay a dime for this blush. I got it for free at Sephora. No color and nothing but sheen. Hated it! Wish I could return it and get back my "points."

on 3/7/2011 6:49:00 PM

This is the most beautiful coral/pink color blush that compliments all skin tones! I was debating between this and NARS Orgasm but chose this because I wasn't interested in the chunky glitter in NARS. It's easy to apply and on me is very long-lasting, and it smells fantastic! I'm going to have to own one for the rest of my life!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i really liked the colour of this blush, just not on my face! plus, the way it smelled simply appalled me :/ i really dislike the way this is packaged & the brush provided was just...lame, hahah. plus, for me, this blush was a little pricey considering it's size.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Coralista really brightens up my face and makes my skin glow. This product does have a very slight shimmer. Coralista does not emphasizw my pores, which was my complaint with Nars Orgasm.

on 3/7/2011 2:31:00 AM

This is a gorgeous color and it is a great quality powder just like the rest of the Benefit powders. I would not recommend it if you're really fair or have a lot of pink undertones naturally to your skin. Love the glow this powder gives me!

on 3/6/2011 5:47:00 PM

I really really like this color. Its flecked with gold and gives the skin a wonderful sheen without being glittery at all. I find this shade extremely flattering. People rave about Bella Bamba but I like this much more.

I am normally an NW20/fair skin. I have pretty neutral undertones. This is better than Nars Orgasm on my skin too. My only problem is if I don't PACK this sucker on, it doesn't last on my skin.

So for recap: color = awesome, staying power = iffy. once packed on, it does stay on though.

on 3/6/2011 12:41:00 AM

no matter how i use this product it just wont work right on me, it comes out way to bright on my fair skin and wont blend.
i do love the smell, and the box is cool.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products