October 24, 2014 | 1769 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by lolivam

I loved this perfume at first since I wore it literally ALL through high school...but then i just sort of outgrew it. It's kinda too sweet for my liking and i can smell the alcohol..definitely more geared for teens. The lasting power is alright but there's just too much vanilla for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by kpaul1016

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this for Christmas, and I really enjoy it! I am a little older, so the packaging is not my cup of tea. However, it is a young and playful scent and I enjoy it quite a lot!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Kristina1444

mmmmmmmmm..... this spells so delicious. I get so many compliments on this perfume. It's the kind of perfume that lingers when you walk by if you know what i mean. I first got a sample of this at Macy's and I fell in love with it and my fiancee got it for me last christmas with the body cream. It's so sweet and luxorious smelling.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by snis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this scent as a gift during the Holidays. I don't know if I got a bad batch of this, but I am thourougly unimpressed with this scent.

First off, it's supposed to be an eau de parfum but is more like an eau de toiliette - it has a strong alcohol scent. When if finally dries, the smell is VERY VERY faint- almost non-existent. After two hours there is no further scent that I can detect. The perfume was part of a gift set that included a body creme that smells NOTHING like this perfume and a small travel size botte of the scent.

If you must try this, get a sample from Sephora first, because it isn't cheap. I am hoping that this scent will be better as a summer scent. It is definietely not strong enough for winter. Perhaps Juicy should stick to velour athletic wear. I will not be purchasing a replacement bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by linhle777

Best perfume ever !!!! Usually I get tired of perfume after awhile but this one I will never get tired of

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by simplystephy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Favorite perfume of all time, I love it! as an added bonus my boyfriend loves it on me too ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by oliviamorgan88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this scent! It is feminine, but not overly sweet. I reach for Viva la Juicy nearly daily & never get tired of the scent. I plan to keep repurchasing!
Not to mention, the packaging is absolutely precious :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by DayDreamer223

This smells like heaven! I'm in love <3 The only problem I have is the price... but it stays on ALL day and I got tons of compliments so totally worth the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by underthepink3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This smells really sweet and delicious. But the only draw back is that I personaly feel like this fragrance is more suited for a teen or young woman. I am not being ageist, this scent smells beautiful on my Mom and it's just a matter of personal taste and personality! I am 24 and for me I am just now wanting a more sophisticated womanly scent, which isn't this. I only wish it had a touch more musk or amber, or depth to it. My only other gripe is the staying power shocked me! If I am paying big $$ for a high end designer fragrance it best last more than an hour! It's farrr too light which would be perfect for a teen seeing as how they tend to overapply! Bottle is glam and ridiculous and fun. If you like this then try Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine, I actualy prefer that scent to this and I'm not even a B&BW fan! It has a bit more of a citrusy opening but the same snuggly praline dry down and has more depth and staying power too! I plan on layering my forever sunshine lotion with this fragrance spray untill it's out and then just sticking with FS till I crave something new. :)
*EDIT*
Today around 10 am I layered the perfume with the viva la juicy shower gel and lotion and liberaly sprayed this all over my body. It is now 8:30 pm and I am totaly dissapointed to say that there is not even the slightest trace of this frag anywhere on my body! I even asked my husband to sniff me and he says he can't smell anything! Bummer.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2010 6:44:00 AM More reviews by glamarmywife

I got Juicy as a present from my hubby while we were on vacation in Texas. I found it way overpowering for me and with the heat just a tiny squirt gave me such a headache. I kept wearing it because my hubby bought it and thought I would get used to it. When I returned to Washington all my friends were wearing it and it was just too much. It just doesn't work well with my body chemistry. I love sweet smells but there's something about this one that I don;t like. It actually makes me kind of nauseous and its horrible because everywhere I go someone is wearing it. I love my Juicy purse and wallet but the perfume in my bathroom will one day be an archeological find because no one is wearing it lol.