November 23, 2014 | 2011 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Esousa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this perfume in the summer and I've been wearing ever since (along with my boss orange) and I'm pretty much through with the bottle. I love the scent (not too sweet), but hate the staying power...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by thisyearsgirl

I received this gift for Christmas and love it! It's definitely a fun and uplifting scent. The notes of this scent are supposedly: Mandarins, Jasmine, Amber, Wild Berries, Gardenia, Honeysuckle, Vanilla, Caramel, Sandalwood and Praline. I can definitely smell mandarins, jasmine, honeysuckle, and gardenia in this fragrance. While I don't consider Viva La Juicy my "signature scent," I will definitely be wearing it through the spring and summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by lolivam

I loved this perfume at first since I wore it literally ALL through high school...but then i just sort of outgrew it. It's kinda too sweet for my liking and i can smell the alcohol..definitely more geared for teens. The lasting power is alright but there's just too much vanilla for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by kpaul1016

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this for Christmas, and I really enjoy it! I am a little older, so the packaging is not my cup of tea. However, it is a young and playful scent and I enjoy it quite a lot!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Kristina1444

mmmmmmmmm..... this spells so delicious. I get so many compliments on this perfume. It's the kind of perfume that lingers when you walk by if you know what i mean. I first got a sample of this at Macy's and I fell in love with it and my fiancee got it for me last christmas with the body cream. It's so sweet and luxorious smelling.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by snis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this scent as a gift during the Holidays. I don't know if I got a bad batch of this, but I am thourougly unimpressed with this scent.

First off, it's supposed to be an eau de parfum but is more like an eau de toiliette - it has a strong alcohol scent. When if finally dries, the smell is VERY VERY faint- almost non-existent. After two hours there is no further scent that I can detect. The perfume was part of a gift set that included a body creme that smells NOTHING like this perfume and a small travel size botte of the scent.

If you must try this, get a sample from Sephora first, because it isn't cheap. I am hoping that this scent will be better as a summer scent. It is definietely not strong enough for winter. Perhaps Juicy should stick to velour athletic wear. I will not be purchasing a replacement bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by linhle777

Best perfume ever !!!! Usually I get tired of perfume after awhile but this one I will never get tired of

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by simplystephy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Favorite perfume of all time, I love it! as an added bonus my boyfriend loves it on me too ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by oliviamorgan88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this scent! It is feminine, but not overly sweet. I reach for Viva la Juicy nearly daily & never get tired of the scent. I plan to keep repurchasing!
Not to mention, the packaging is absolutely precious :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by DayDreamer223

This smells like heaven! I'm in love <3 The only problem I have is the price... but it stays on ALL day and I got tons of compliments so totally worth the price!