September 23, 2014 | 905 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by linhle777

Best perfume ever !!!! Usually I get tired of perfume after awhile but this one I will never get tired of

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by simplystephy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Favorite perfume of all time, I love it! as an added bonus my boyfriend loves it on me too ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by oliviamorgan88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this scent! It is feminine, but not overly sweet. I reach for Viva la Juicy nearly daily & never get tired of the scent. I plan to keep repurchasing!
Not to mention, the packaging is absolutely precious :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by DayDreamer223

This smells like heaven! I'm in love <3 The only problem I have is the price... but it stays on ALL day and I got tons of compliments so totally worth the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by underthepink3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This smells really sweet and delicious. But the only draw back is that I personaly feel like this fragrance is more suited for a teen or young woman. I am not being ageist, this scent smells beautiful on my Mom and it's just a matter of personal taste and personality! I am 24 and for me I am just now wanting a more sophisticated womanly scent, which isn't this. I only wish it had a touch more musk or amber, or depth to it. My only other gripe is the staying power shocked me! If I am paying big $$ for a high end designer fragrance it best last more than an hour! It's farrr too light which would be perfect for a teen seeing as how they tend to overapply! Bottle is glam and ridiculous and fun. If you like this then try Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine, I actualy prefer that scent to this and I'm not even a B&BW fan! It has a bit more of a citrusy opening but the same snuggly praline dry down and has more depth and staying power too! I plan on layering my forever sunshine lotion with this fragrance spray untill it's out and then just sticking with FS till I crave something new. :)
*EDIT*
Today around 10 am I layered the perfume with the viva la juicy shower gel and lotion and liberaly sprayed this all over my body. It is now 8:30 pm and I am totaly dissapointed to say that there is not even the slightest trace of this frag anywhere on my body! I even asked my husband to sniff me and he says he can't smell anything! Bummer.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2010 6:44:00 AM More reviews by glamarmywife

I got Juicy as a present from my hubby while we were on vacation in Texas. I found it way overpowering for me and with the heat just a tiny squirt gave me such a headache. I kept wearing it because my hubby bought it and thought I would get used to it. When I returned to Washington all my friends were wearing it and it was just too much. It just doesn't work well with my body chemistry. I love sweet smells but there's something about this one that I don;t like. It actually makes me kind of nauseous and its horrible because everywhere I go someone is wearing it. I love my Juicy purse and wallet but the perfume in my bathroom will one day be an archeological find because no one is wearing it lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 1:47:00 AM More reviews by JoieDeVlvre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am on my third bottle currently. This is my favorite perfume! I am not great at describing fragrances but this smells girly, juicy and young. Also, it is Sephora's # 3 best selling frangrance in 2010. One problem that I have with this is the staying power, it doesn't last very long and I can never smell it on myself no matter how much I use. Every time I go to TJ Maxx or Marshall's I see 1 oz bottles of this for $29.99. In Sephora the 1 oz bottle is $ 45.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by WWFab

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My signature scent. I'm not a "perfume girl" at all but i love Viva La Juicy. It is sweet and a little spicy and not very floral, which I love. I get so many compliments about it everyday. It is sorta pricey, but my local TJ Maxx always has at least one size of it in stock. The 1 oz bottle lasted me about 3 months, with light spraying. I also have the mini mini size, the scent doesn't last long but it is nice to have in your purse for a little freshening up. My only complaint would be that my bottle topper always falls off. Which is probably because it is so top heavy. Overall really nice perfume and packaging, definitely worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

From the description, I was expecting something light and sweet, but this is way too heavy and strong for me. Maybe it's the sandalwood.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Despite the fruity floral scent and the big bow on the bottle, there is something very masculine about this. It does smell "juicy," though.