January 31, 2015 | 2077 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 10:45:00 AM More reviews by hotpinklips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am so in LOVE with this scent. I can't even describe what I feel when I smell it, but for some reason it makes me really really happy :)
It has a very subtle vanilla-ey scent to it, but doesn't come off as sickly sweet as Pink Sugar. ( I have PS, and do not use it because its too much for an everyday fragrance).

Viva la juicy is fresh and sweet, with mandarin and jasmine notes, and I can't smell it enough. Nothing overpowering about this fragrance, I wear it everyday and have gotten tons of compliments so far. The boy also likes it, and could not stop smelling me to figure out what the yummy smell was!

It's my signature fragrance, and even though it's expensive I will be buying this forever. Absolute HG out of my collection, and I have to add that I have a substantial perfume collection (over 450 bottles).

The packaging is adorable, and although juicy comes off as slightly tacky at times, this perfume is gorgeous, not tweeny or artificial, and just perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 6:22:00 AM More reviews by sgr2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A "go to" product ! I had many compliments from friends and colleagues, asking "what are you wearing ? this smells too nice!!!" I really love this one, I did not stop using it since I got it, about 6 months... It never happened to me. I usually get bored very soon. Also, this bottle is sooo cute, a very beautiful item to put on your makeup corner for sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2011 4:00:00 AM More reviews by kristalblair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This fragrance is by far one of the best smelling scents in my entire collection because it is a perfect mixture between sweet and sensual. I also smell a bit of mandarin in it as well, and I usually do not like mandarin, but if it is woven in a fragrance just right then it's fine. This can be worn during any season b/c during the summer it's sweet enough and during the winter it is cozy enough. The only gripe I have about this fragrance is the lasting power, which is next to none. I had to take of a lippie for that b/c no matter how much I put on it just won't stay. I'm not sure if this is the company's way of making its' customers use more and have to buy more, but if so then they're doing the exact opposite and causing customers to turn away. I have some mists that last longer than this, which is very disconcerning considering the pretty high price tag. I'm not paying for a cheap product, so I expect long lasting sillage. I chose that I would not purchase this product again simply for that fact. Until I find a way to make this last longer I refuse to blow my money on something I can't even smell minutes after spraying. I kid you not, this doesn't even last beyond 20 minutes on me! I've heard the same thing from others. If anyone knows any ways to make this last longer please let me know. I have approximately 5/6 of a bottle left so I still have a lot of time to experiment. I think I'll try massaging this into my pulse points and see if that works.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my go to fragrances. The other being Dior Hypnotic Poison. The trend with both being a rich, sexy, slightly vanilla based fragrance. Its the kind of fragrance that warms you up. A comfort scent. I have even been known to spray it on before bed.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by rsarahg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this perfume because it's not too floral and not too much like vanilla. I'm not a big girly-girly so I don't like much floral scent in my perfume. It's great for just a casual, everyday perfume. Not really too fancy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Intermission

Viva La Juicy is a sweet warm summer day fragrance. Pin-pointing what exactly it smells like is hard other then giving a basic "very sweet" description.
its sweet but not too sweet like "sugar".
the smell is very young high schoolish and none memorable, and lasting power isn't as good as juices original fragrance.
Its generic but not bad, some people wear it better then others, this one just wasn't my thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by flirtylashes

This is my scent. It smells like vanilla. It has a cute bow on the bottle. It really is a scent that is fun and sweet.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its really sweet and nice scent, sometimes too sweet for me but I do really like it. Very girly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by cclovex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell of Viva La juicy is very girly, sweet, and feminine. I would not recommend this for my mother but the scent is lovely. I wear it during the day and during the summer it 's even more amazing because the smell goes with the summer season. My boyfriend loves Viva La Juicy when I wear it, so girls if your boyfriend loves your scent, it's a keeper ;).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Esousa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this perfume in the summer and I've been wearing ever since (along with my boss orange) and I'm pretty much through with the bottle. I love the scent (not too sweet), but hate the staying power...