Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

4.1

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had been lemming this scent for almost a year when I finally received the gift box for Christmas. It has single-handedly replaced all of my other perfumes, and reignited my obsession with all things Juicy Couture.

The packaging is fabulous, the bottle is beautiful and the scent is to die for. A complete winner in my books!

on 3/2/2011 7:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this a few times wanting to give it a fair try seeing as how almost the whole world is raving about this scent. I really really hate this scent, it is the worst ever. Smells like a gross old grandma, I don't really see how so many people like it. To me it is not a young scent, it is just nasty. I would not recommend it at all.

on 2/23/2011 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I am so sad because this doesn't last long on me!!! I need to spritz myself at least 2-3 times a day! I really love it though. This is my favorite gourmand scent and I find myself constantly reaching for this. It smells almost like a yummy purgatory... not quite heaven but almost getting there. Haha. Sorry for the morbid analogy. I really can't think of anything else to add from the other reviews. :)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

This perfume is yummy you feeling like eating it seriously one of my favorite perfumes at the moment.!!!! sexy in a sweet delicious way

Love this fragrance. Very sexy and playful without being too sweet. If you want a fun scent that is fairly long lasting and highly compliment-able I would highly recommend Viva La Juicy! Perfect summer scent!

on 2/14/2011 10:45:00 AM

I am so in LOVE with this scent. I can't even describe what I feel when I smell it, but for some reason it makes me really really happy :)
It has a very subtle vanilla-ey scent to it, but doesn't come off as sickly sweet as Pink Sugar. ( I have PS, and do not use it because its too much for an everyday fragrance).

Viva la juicy is fresh and sweet, with mandarin and jasmine notes, and I can't smell it enough. Nothing overpowering about this fragrance, I wear it everyday and have gotten tons of compliments so far. The boy also likes it, and could not stop smelling me to figure out what the yummy smell was!

It's my signature fragrance, and even though it's expensive I will be buying this forever. Absolute HG out of my collection, and I have to add that I have a substantial perfume collection (over 450 bottles).

The packaging is adorable, and although juicy comes off as slightly tacky at times, this perfume is gorgeous, not tweeny or artificial, and just perfect!

on 2/14/2011 6:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A "go to" product ! I had many compliments from friends and colleagues, asking "what are you wearing ? this smells too nice!!!" I really love this one, I did not stop using it since I got it, about 6 months... It never happened to me. I usually get bored very soon. Also, this bottle is sooo cute, a very beautiful item to put on your makeup corner for sure.

on 2/14/2011 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This fragrance is by far one of the best smelling scents in my entire collection because it is a perfect mixture between sweet and sensual. I also smell a bit of mandarin in it as well, and I usually do not like mandarin, but if it is woven in a fragrance just right then it's fine. This can be worn during any season b/c during the summer it's sweet enough and during the winter it is cozy enough. The only gripe I have about this fragrance is the lasting power, which is next to none. I had to take of a lippie for that b/c no matter how much I put on it just won't stay. I'm not sure if this is the company's way of making its' customers use more and have to buy more, but if so then they're doing the exact opposite and causing customers to turn away. I have some mists that last longer than this, which is very disconcerning considering the pretty high price tag. I'm not paying for a cheap product, so I expect long lasting sillage. I chose that I would not purchase this product again simply for that fact. Until I find a way to make this last longer I refuse to blow my money on something I can't even smell minutes after spraying. I kid you not, this doesn't even last beyond 20 minutes on me! I've heard the same thing from others. If anyone knows any ways to make this last longer please let me know. I have approximately 5/6 of a bottle left so I still have a lot of time to experiment. I think I'll try massaging this into my pulse points and see if that works.

This is one of my go to fragrances. The other being Dior Hypnotic Poison. The trend with both being a rich, sexy, slightly vanilla based fragrance. Its the kind of fragrance that warms you up. A comfort scent. I have even been known to spray it on before bed.

on 2/11/2011 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this perfume because it's not too floral and not too much like vanilla. I'm not a big girly-girly so I don't like much floral scent in my perfume. It's great for just a casual, everyday perfume. Not really too fancy.

Popular Fragrances