December 22, 2014 | 1009 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by rsarahg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this perfume because it's not too floral and not too much like vanilla. I'm not a big girly-girly so I don't like much floral scent in my perfume. It's great for just a casual, everyday perfume. Not really too fancy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Intermission

Viva La Juicy is a sweet warm summer day fragrance. Pin-pointing what exactly it smells like is hard other then giving a basic "very sweet" description.
its sweet but not too sweet like "sugar".
the smell is very young high schoolish and none memorable, and lasting power isn't as good as juices original fragrance.
Its generic but not bad, some people wear it better then others, this one just wasn't my thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by flirtylashes

This is my scent. It smells like vanilla. It has a cute bow on the bottle. It really is a scent that is fun and sweet.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its really sweet and nice scent, sometimes too sweet for me but I do really like it. Very girly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by cclovex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell of Viva La juicy is very girly, sweet, and feminine. I would not recommend this for my mother but the scent is lovely. I wear it during the day and during the summer it 's even more amazing because the smell goes with the summer season. My boyfriend loves Viva La Juicy when I wear it, so girls if your boyfriend loves your scent, it's a keeper ;).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Esousa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this perfume in the summer and I've been wearing ever since (along with my boss orange) and I'm pretty much through with the bottle. I love the scent (not too sweet), but hate the staying power...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by thisyearsgirl

I received this gift for Christmas and love it! It's definitely a fun and uplifting scent. The notes of this scent are supposedly: Mandarins, Jasmine, Amber, Wild Berries, Gardenia, Honeysuckle, Vanilla, Caramel, Sandalwood and Praline. I can definitely smell mandarins, jasmine, honeysuckle, and gardenia in this fragrance. While I don't consider Viva La Juicy my "signature scent," I will definitely be wearing it through the spring and summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by lolivam

I loved this perfume at first since I wore it literally ALL through high school...but then i just sort of outgrew it. It's kinda too sweet for my liking and i can smell the alcohol..definitely more geared for teens. The lasting power is alright but there's just too much vanilla for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by kpaul1016

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this for Christmas, and I really enjoy it! I am a little older, so the packaging is not my cup of tea. However, it is a young and playful scent and I enjoy it quite a lot!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Kristina1444

mmmmmmmmm..... this spells so delicious. I get so many compliments on this perfume. It's the kind of perfume that lingers when you walk by if you know what i mean. I first got a sample of this at Macy's and I fell in love with it and my fiancee got it for me last christmas with the body cream. It's so sweet and luxorious smelling.