October 30, 2014 | 1671 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by sumble

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this product! I bought it over and over again. It is thought to be best for oil and combination skin, but it is also very good for neutral skin in the hash winter here in China. My shin turned very fair and no break outs at all! Someone thought the smell is strange, but I think it is OK to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by malmizer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought a sample of this product off ebay which I got about 10 uses from, and, wow, it is amazing!!

I have moderate to servere acne which I treat with benzyl peroxide, and it makes me flaky and generally dull looking. I put this on after applying my acne treatment and my skin is baby soft and it has seriously improved my skin! Before I started using the essence I had a bad breakout but this improved it within in 2 days.

Will buy fullsize bottle :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by psyche1812

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't understand why this product received very low rating. In my opinion, it does the great job as it promised. It prepares for my skin to maximize the daily skincare effectiveness. I use this essence in conjunction with Guerlain Super Aqua and my skin seems better than ever. I even didn't have to suffer any dry and flaky skin during this winter. Thanks for SK2.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2009 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Saffronmodel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this, Ive been using this for about 4 years and I will keep on buying it its amazing, it keeps my skin clear and makes it glow! :)

XXOOXX

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 10:09:00 AM More reviews by somohlala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I cannot live without this product!
I breakout (whiteheads) if i don't use it. Not only that, itmakes my skin soft and subtle. You don't really need to use the whole line of skii (i don't)
It's a true miracle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 9:22:00 AM More reviews by annabellegan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I treat the infamous Miracle Water as an equalizing skincare primer. It primes my skin to better receive the benefits of my skincare. The 'active' ingredient is Pitera®, a yeast ferment filtrate of sake containing a natural collection of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and organic acids that supposedly aids in the restoration of skin's natural renewal process. Boasting no less than seven benefits...

Healthy skin - Moderates the skin's natural function. Check.
Skin moisturizing - Replenishes skin's moisture. Check.
Skin smoothening - Smoothens skin's surface texture. Check.
Soothing relief - Helps soothes sunburned skin. Check.
Skin balancing - Maintains skin's healthy pH level. Check.
Sebum control - Maintains a healthy balance of sebum. Check.
Skin clarity - Helps make skin look crystal clear.

...Facial Treatment Essence is the ideal one-step, fix-all solution that addresses all of skin's basic needs. My combination skin is duly hydrated in the dry areas and sebum (over)production in the oil-prone T-zone is aptly restrained. If my skin is a fabric, fine lines look 'ironed out'. Skin luminosity and radiance are restored, fairness even.

Much having been said, I use this as a precursor to my La Mer regime and I'm pleased to report that they work synergistically, in perfect tandem.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2008 10:52:00 PM More reviews by emporiem

Very GOOD

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2008 8:05:00 AM More reviews by pocha

Fancy wasting some money? Then this is the product for you! I used this stuff for a number of months and saw no improvement to my skin in any way. To me, it felt like i was putting cold smelly water on my face an was quite unpleasant mainly because of the smell (like old socks or feet!) I cant believe how pointless this stuff is, tho when I read in the information about how I was supposed to do some kind of meditation to visualize how I wanted my skin to be in the morning (and this was supposed to help with results - pullleeeaase!) I did think it a bit gimmicky. Perhaps this is the kind of product you have to use your entire life to see results, but for within the three or four months that I persevered I could find no advantage to using this and would not re purchase. The packaging is lovely tho and it does like rather luxurious on your dresser. But I dont pay out that kind of money for pretty ornaments.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2008 1:54:00 PM More reviews by thedoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have combination skin and live in a warm, tropical climate...I bought this some years ago when SKII was all the rage and this was marketed as 'miracle water', then chucked it into the fridge after a few uses because the pitera smelled bad and it seemed to do nothing for my skin.

I took it out of storage recently though because of a spell in wintry Taiwan that dried up the skin on the side of my face. Even after using Laneige Waterbank essence (which usually does the trick for me) I could - to my dismay - still feel some roughness and dryness. Remembering that a friend had mentioned that SKII's 'miracle water' worked well as a moisturiser in winter, I used some of it, dabbing it on generously with a cotton pad. Because I couldn't stand the smell I rinsed it off later, but I did find the rough patches gone and my skin felt soft and supple!

I would not use this on a daily basis, but would definitely bring it along on a trip to colder climates!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2008 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Ania_Wang

For me, it's not a miracle water. It does hydrates skin, but I can do without this essence when I use some nice cream. It's nice for hydration, but not a must have for me.