November 26, 2014 | 1825 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 10:01:00 AM More reviews by andritz

I really like this product - after just a few days of using it, my skin became luminous and smooth! I will definitely buy it again =)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by le

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an HG for me! I haven't had such luminous or clear skin in years! I also have noticed the fine lines at the corners of my eyes have softened and are much less noticeable!

I use this before my moisturizer morning and night and have also really noticed a difference in my skin clarity and luminosity!

My only gripe is the packaging! I waste so much just dumping it into my hands! I wish they had a dropper for easier and less wasteful application.

Just keep using this id you have doubts, I didn't start to see a difference until a month had passed of regular use!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 4:21:00 AM More reviews by wen05

I love this. I have not seen my skin improve so much for the longest time. I've tried many other stuff, but this has worked the best so far. It's my 3rd day of usage and I can see my face glowing. I was skepitical at first cos I've got sensitive skin to start with. And I tried SKII moisturizer before, but it gave me bumps. So I gave up on SKII altogether. But they advertised this treatment essence so hard that it really got my attention, and I eventually got a sample to try. Glad to know at least something from them works for my skin. And yes I'll definately be buying a bottle once my sample runs out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 7:13:00 PM More reviews by devilzwind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To be honest, I don't really understand the point of this product. I've been using it every night for the past few months simply because I don't want to waste it, but I feel that it is an unnecessary step in my skincare routine. I haven't notice any change (good or bad) in my skin after using this. I have combination skin - normal cheeks, oily t-zone, fairly clear but with some blackheads. Seems like a waste of time for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by 00R00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Luckily, I received this as a sample when I purchased the SK-II Air Touch Foundation (which I love!). And well, I really don't know. At first I felt it refined, tightened (in a good way) and brightened by complexion, however over time, I felt perhaps it was irritating my skin, perhaps even causing little bumps. For the amount of money a full-sized bottle of this product retails for, I am not at all convinced it's worth it. Everyone, I strongly recommend you get a tester of this stuff and use it for an extended period before committing to a purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by kk1284

I have used this product because it was surrounded by very good reviews and a lot of hype. I used it for about two months, hoping to see result (I wasn't expecting immediate results) but stopped using it because I didn't see my skin improving. The smell isn't the most pleasant but isn't unbearable either.

I just keep the amount left over in a spray bottle and use it as a mist (prefer it this way). I don't think Cate Blanchett should be a spokesperson for SKII because I think she'll have amazing skin regardless of the products she uses (even Clinique).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by sumble

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this product! I bought it over and over again. It is thought to be best for oil and combination skin, but it is also very good for neutral skin in the hash winter here in China. My shin turned very fair and no break outs at all! Someone thought the smell is strange, but I think it is OK to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by malmizer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought a sample of this product off ebay which I got about 10 uses from, and, wow, it is amazing!!

I have moderate to servere acne which I treat with benzyl peroxide, and it makes me flaky and generally dull looking. I put this on after applying my acne treatment and my skin is baby soft and it has seriously improved my skin! Before I started using the essence I had a bad breakout but this improved it within in 2 days.

Will buy fullsize bottle :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by psyche1812

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't understand why this product received very low rating. In my opinion, it does the great job as it promised. It prepares for my skin to maximize the daily skincare effectiveness. I use this essence in conjunction with Guerlain Super Aqua and my skin seems better than ever. I even didn't have to suffer any dry and flaky skin during this winter. Thanks for SK2.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2009 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Saffronmodel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this, Ive been using this for about 4 years and I will keep on buying it its amazing, it keeps my skin clear and makes it glow! :)

XXOOXX