Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 8/17/2006 1:11:00 AM

i was looking for a liner that would last a long time on my waterline and this certainly wasn't the one. it goes on smoothly and BLACK (which is nice) - it doesn't tug or pull. smudges very easily which is good for a smokey eye, but i'm not always trying to achieve that look. i would PROBABLY buy this again but i don't reach for it very often as i use better liners so i probably won't feel the need to purchase another.

on 7/31/2006 8:12:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I have this in chestnut. I don't like it as an eyeliner. It is too light. However, I am able to use it to fill in my brows, so it isn't a total waste.

on 7/15/2006 11:07:00 PM

This is definately my HG eyeliner. It is inexpensive and wokr sonwders. I usually line below my eyes and then half of my upper lid. With other eyeliner, I have had problems with smdging but with this one i dont see it at all. It works great, You can create a blunt, thicker line or a sharp and thin line. The blender at the end can also be used to erase small recentely made mistake as well as blend to create a wonderful smokey eye look. This comes in a variety of colors, so you are bound to find wone that works with your skin tone. I am a PPP and I use black onyx and I love it!@ Will defianetly keep repurchasing!

on 7/11/2006 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. It is soft, so it goes on smooth. I love the little sponge at the end of it for blending. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is because sometimes it smudges. This is my favorite eyeliner.

on 6/27/2006 4:33:00 PM

I use this liner everyday in espresso, and I love it! It goes on smooth and it's really easy to apply. I like how I dont have to sharpen it, and all I have to do is twist the tube if I need more. I dont ever use the attached sponge to blend it because I find that it wipes if off rather than smudge it. This eyeliner lasts all day and tube lasts for months before I have to replace it. I will continue to buy this because of the quality and price!

on 6/20/2006 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

These pencils are pretty good, nothing life changing or anything like that. Its a simple twist up eyeliner on one end and a shaped sponge for blending on the other. My only complaint is after hours of running from one class to another the eyeliner moves and sort of slides off.

I like this product no real downsides to it. Goes on smooth and just glides easily making it almost mistake proof

on 6/13/2006 11:20:00 AM

I just bought this product yesterday, but I'm very pleased. It glides on sooo smoothly, and thats what I really look for in an eyeliner! I have mine in charcoal, it's not as harsh as black, but you can still see it. It leaves a nice color. I love how I dont have to sharpen it. And I only got it for $2.50 (it was on sale!)! I really love this eyeliner.

on 6/9/2006 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't really like these eyeliners. It smudges really easily and comes off easily also. I have to reapply every hour or so. Other than the cheap price and smooth application, I wouldn't buy this again.

on 5/3/2006 5:51:00 PM

I am so sad that I can't make this product work for me. No matter what I do I end up with this stuff under my eyes in like an hour. I really like the smooth application and the push up tip. Wish it didn't come off! I have ordered a Bobbi Brown eyeliner that got good reviews but I may just have deep set eyes or something...it seems like all eyeliner comes off on me.