Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 7/11/2006 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. It is soft, so it goes on smooth. I love the little sponge at the end of it for blending. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is because sometimes it smudges. This is my favorite eyeliner.

on 6/27/2006 4:33:00 PM

I use this liner everyday in espresso, and I love it! It goes on smooth and it's really easy to apply. I like how I dont have to sharpen it, and all I have to do is twist the tube if I need more. I dont ever use the attached sponge to blend it because I find that it wipes if off rather than smudge it. This eyeliner lasts all day and tube lasts for months before I have to replace it. I will continue to buy this because of the quality and price!

on 6/20/2006 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

These pencils are pretty good, nothing life changing or anything like that. Its a simple twist up eyeliner on one end and a shaped sponge for blending on the other. My only complaint is after hours of running from one class to another the eyeliner moves and sort of slides off.

I like this product no real downsides to it. Goes on smooth and just glides easily making it almost mistake proof

on 6/13/2006 11:20:00 AM

I just bought this product yesterday, but I'm very pleased. It glides on sooo smoothly, and thats what I really look for in an eyeliner! I have mine in charcoal, it's not as harsh as black, but you can still see it. It leaves a nice color. I love how I dont have to sharpen it. And I only got it for $2.50 (it was on sale!)! I really love this eyeliner.

on 6/9/2006 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't really like these eyeliners. It smudges really easily and comes off easily also. I have to reapply every hour or so. Other than the cheap price and smooth application, I wouldn't buy this again.

on 5/3/2006 5:51:00 PM

I am so sad that I can't make this product work for me. No matter what I do I end up with this stuff under my eyes in like an hour. I really like the smooth application and the push up tip. Wish it didn't come off! I have ordered a Bobbi Brown eyeliner that got good reviews but I may just have deep set eyes or something...it seems like all eyeliner comes off on me.

on 4/25/2006 3:50:00 PM

I just purchased this in the grey color. So far, I like it. Fine point, lasts all day and for the price you cannot complain. I thinks CG has come centuries from when I used it in High School. Peering into my makeup vault, yes, vault, I have to say 90% is CG products.....if you tried it in the 80's and swore you would never buy another CG product as long as you lived, do give them another try, from powders to foundations, to colors and glosses...I have found for the price you cannot beat them

I received this at Christmas from a friend,and I am very pleased with this pencil.

Pros:
It goes on smoothly, and easily, and stays put for quite a while ( an entire school day for me). The smudger on the other end of the pencil in ingenious, and the color ('black onyx') is the perfect black. This has lasted quite a while (four months), and there is still product left.

Cons:
Packaging. You cannot twist the excess back into the tube, so be careful! Also, the smudger on the other end gets quite black after awhile, but I've found that if you carefully pull it out, there's a clean nub on the other end almost exactly like it -- just twist the black end back into the tube.

Excellent eyeliner. Will buy another when this one finishes. continued >>

on 4/17/2006 11:28:00 PM

This is my favorite eyeliner after Lancome's Le Stylo waterproof.
It goes on really smoothly and the smudger is really handy. I recently discovered that you can actually pull on it and there's a clean smudgy thing on the other side.
I haven't experienced any flaking or smearing mentioned before.