April 17, 2014 | 1491 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by xoxkaorixox

This is a great dry shampoo for the price. The downside is that the packaging is ugly and the scent smells like something from the 80's.

Works great and the price is good.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by wetheliving

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very disappointed with this product. I had previously been using the Lee Stafford Dry Shampoo which was amazing, but more expensive. Searching for a cheaper alternative, I happened upon the Batiste Dry Shampoo. I purchased the Blush scent, which I thought smelled the nicest, but unfortunately the product was absolutely awful. It felt thick and heavy in my hair, left a grey cast, and my hair did not feel "clean" afterwards like the Lee Stafford did. Every time I've used this product I've had to wash my hair afterwards because it felt so disgusting. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 8:13:00 AM More reviews by calamityjane85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE! But get the BLUSH scent...I use it once or twice a week when I dont have time to wash/dry my hair or to refreshen after a workout. I purchased it at Sally's and it was reasonable. It works in evenly and has the best smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by wonderblue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is fantastic! It fixes my greasy hair in a flash and gives it volume. When I bought this I was blonde and have since dyed my hair brown and had worried that this might make my hair look ashy but it doesn't! You just really have to make sure you've worked it into the hair and brushed well and it is fine. If you touch your hair sometimes you can feel a powdery texture when this is in it - but that isn't bad. Wouldn't be without this, for the price this is the best dry shampoo. Beats Mark Hill's version hands down. Only downside is the smell - however that doesn't linger for long and there are other scents they do if you really aren't keen on the Origional version.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by missygaga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Dry Shampoo is a girls ****BEST FRIEND*****
Found this aerosol spray at WInners in Ontario for $5.99 ! Thought I would try it out. I have tried expensive Ojon dry shampoos, and Batiste BLEW the competition away. This stuff smells like a tropical paradise and gives your roots mega volume. Keeps you going another day if you don't want to style your whole head again, but you just need a little help on your oily roots. Also I am a blonde, so the light powder spray actually lightens up your roots !! I used this whole spray can up in less than a month. Now I can't find it again. I may have to order online. Its #1 in the UK. Try it out girls.......its a secret that has to be shared !!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by AddictedShopper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i tried lots of versions of this dry shampoo. im not crazy about the glitter ones, but the original version is very good. ive tried other dry shampoos, cant remember one of names sorry but it was from 1.00 shop! to save money, but it was not worth it as it didnt work. ive got the coloured version as im brunette and this for me is better than the original as it isnt as powdery white. ive took off one lippy just because i havent tried lee stafford, bumble and bumble etc. or any of the more expensive ones. this is def worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by gemski107

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing, the best dry shampoo I've ever come across :-)
I have the original and the Diva version...I much prefer the scent of the Diva version.
The product makes hair look clean and adds volume to the roots...a blow dry lasts an extra day with one spray of the product.
And most of all, it's dirt cheap! Complete bargain, I'm never without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by ef604

This is a fantastic dry shampoo. It does exactly what it promises.

For all the ladies in Canada - I get it at Pharmasave. Can't find it anywhere else.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I have been wanting to try this product out for AGES! So when I saw this at the store the other day, I jumped at the chance and brought the original scent. First of all, I like that it doesn't leave a white/grey cast in my hair which can be very noticeable considering I have black hair. My hair remains brush-able and still soft and pretty much grease-free after spraying this on my hair. I concentrate this near my roots where the hair tends to get most greasy and brush it out. Absorbs all oil! I am in LOVE with this and recommend this for those looking for a good dry shampoo. Will definitely repurchase!! :)

EDIT - I used a bit too much one day and noticed a slight ashy grey cast in my black hair. So be careful with the amount you use. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 6:59:00 AM More reviews by lamonica08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in Blush and Original. I much prefer the Blush scent. I really like this product. It does what it is supposed to - refresh your hair. It makes it look less greasy and smell pleseant. The price isn't bad - around $7.50 at Sally's Beauty Supply. It isn't a huge bottle though - 150 mL or 5.05 fl. oz.

The only problem I have with this is that my husband has become obsessed with this stuff and won't quit using it! He insists his hair looks better at Batiste than a full wash and dry!