Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 6/21/2013 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I'm so glad I finally tried this! I have very long, moderately thick hair that I only like to wash once every other day. I have "scalp issues" (scalp psoriasis along the back of my hairline) and my hair is also chemically treated (had a wave perm a few months ago) so it's definitely best that I don't wash my hair daily. I don't have an overly oily scalp, but I hate the way my hair looks dull and flat and doesn't have the body that it does the first day I wash it. This makes my hair look just as nice as it does the day I wash it, and it makes my hair smell great! (I bought the Floral and Flirty version.) My hair is a medium brown with a hint of gold and red in it (naturally) and this didn't leave a white powder at all. It blended in perfectly. I will definitely continue to use this. Maybe I'll now be able to stretch my shampoo days even more! That would be great for my scalp!

on 6/21/2013 7:22:00 AM

Best. Thing. Ever.

on 6/19/2013 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I found this on manager's special at my local Kroger and decided- heck why not- it's only $3! I wish I had grabbed more. I got the "blush" one- it was amazing! It didn't leave ridiculous build up and it brushed out wonderfully! My only problem is I can't find it anywhere! I really enjoyed it and I want to repurchase it again- when I find it!

on 6/19/2013 10:57:00 AM

My favorite dry shampoo! It smells great and refreshes my hair when it is looking a little greasy. I highly recommend this product!

on 6/19/2013 10:30:00 AM

I have tried many different brands and this is the best!

on 6/18/2013 8:19:00 PM

OMGGG. I freakin love this stuff, like NO JOKE. I have the worst oily hair ever and this is THEEE BEST dry shampoo I've tried. I've tried Tresemme, Dove, Sally's So Gorgeous brand - all garbage! OMG I could just rave about this all day.

on 6/18/2013 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Freakin Amazing!

HG hands down.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this stuff!! I have the wild (leopard print design) one and it smells AMAZING. This product adds loads of volume to my hair and makes my hair bouncier and smoother. And of course, my hair smells amazing after using this stuff on it! I like the design of this product too and is eye catching. I use this product on nights when I've not washed my hair (I wash my hair every two nights) as a dry shampoo but I've also used this stuff in the past when I simply want more volume in my hair or when I'm having a bad hair day, and it does a great job! I really recommend this! :)

My favourite dry shampoo! Defs, a HG!!

I don't have oily hair/scalp. I can go 2 days max. without washing and my hair is fine. However, by the third day... I hair needs this!

I own the "blush" one and I know I'm brunette and should use their coloured ones, but if you actually take time to rub it in properly you don't need it. The scents don't bother me at all, as soon as it's in your hair you can't smell it at all.

on 6/7/2013 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This stuff totally rocks. I have naturally straight and thick dark brown hair. My hair doesn't get greasy often, I could easily go 2 or 3 days without washing my hair, but sometimes my hair gets a little greasy and flat at the roots and that's when this Batiste dry shampoo comes in! I first heard about this product on the Gh0stparties makeup blog and I found it for $7.99 at Rexall, I bought the "blush" scent, though next time I'll just buy the original. I spray it on my roots and brush it out, it absorbs the oil and gives my hair great volume! The smell is wonderful and fresh, but again I think I prefer just the basic original. I then put some Macadamia hair oil on the ends of my hair and my hair looks and feels better than it normally does when I wash it in the shower!

This stuff is magic, and in the summer I can see this being an absolute must-have. I totally get the dry shampoo craze now, it makes life easier! Also, compared to other dry shampoo brands, the Batiste is a great value for the size and price. Most dry shampoos come in tiny bottles and are twice the price.

Video Reviews & Tutorials