E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

The best for taming unruly brows and a natural eyelash look. Plus, it's only a $1 you can't beat that!

on 3/19/2009 9:26:00 AM

I really like this. even both sides! =)

on 2/24/2009 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

i like this product! i put it on over the e.l.f. earth and water mascara and it holds all day!

Good deal. The mascara I like to use on rainy days when I'm scared the mascara will run. The brow one works to shape the brow and fix them but it does not offer any hold. Good deal, love the slim packaging comparable to the mac brow gel.

on 2/19/2009 8:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this brow gel/mascara. Why spend $15 on a clear brow gel from Mac when you can get the same thing from ELF for $1? This sets my brows perfectly without ever making them look drawn on or "crispy". I never use the mascara end on my lashes, I always use it for my brows.

on 1/20/2009 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a clear mascara HG. Because of the nature of my barely-there lashes, I will never "just use" the clear for my lashes, but this works WONDERS on my eyebrows.

I was immensely happy when I scored CG Professional Clear Mascara at my local Dollar Tree, but I found that because I applied bronzer first and then did my eyebrows the gunk would accumulate in the tube. Gross!

At first the brush seemed jammed into the tube and I had to pull to get it out, but it helps filter out the gunk, I discovered. Uhhh, awesome!

I know you generally can't go wrong with clear mascaras, but for $1, this is a must-have.

on 1/12/2009 3:42:00 AM

So I thought I might need this for my brows. Doesn't really make them any more glossy, and doesn't have any 'hold' to shape them. Does absolutely nothing for my lashes. But it feels nice to put it on, I guess. In all, does about the same thing as water. Yay.

on 1/12/2009 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

never knew how much i needed this until i tried it, wow!

on 12/20/2008 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Good cheap brow setting gel. I use this everyday after I fill in my eyebrows, doesn't flake, doesn't get your eyebrows stiff either. Not the best staying power though, wears off rather quickly.

Overall its okay. It's kind of in the middle. The mascara does nothing for eyelashes but if you are looking for something cheap to set your brows and keep them in place its worth a shot. I will continue to use it for that.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

So as most ELF products, this is a dollar. It's a two sided clear gel for lashes and eyebrows.

I use this to groom my eyebrows and it does work but it definitely does not last long. I also use it on my lashes after I've applied my eyeshadow because I tend to have fallouts and for some reason they get onto my eyelashes too. I don't use mascara (and maybe someday I will...when I get up off my lazy butt and buy an eyelash curler) so I needed something to get the powder off..

and this stuff really works. It doesn't sting my eyes and yes, I'll admit it's almost like putting water on my lashes.. but for a dollar..it's pretty good. The powder is off immediately and my natural lashes return!

I would definitely buy this again..for everyday use. Nothing special but it works so..

Hope that helps!