August 27, 2014 | 1781 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2008 9:30:00 AM More reviews by lena1two3

I like this a lot better than another clear mascara I've tried, I don't really use it as a mascara, more of a brow groomer, and it works fine. It looks a lot more natural than the max factor one I got.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2008 9:43:00 AM More reviews by milkteef

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

for the price , it's amazing - nothing amazing about it but does what more expensive products of the same genre would do so i don't see any point in trying others . i use the brow end rather than the lash end so when i run out of the brow get i'll probably just swap the tubes over because i'm not a fan of clear mascara . no reason to use anything else to groom my brows - this does the job fine ,

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by mzxtine

This is actually a cool product that is worth the price of $1! If you are into making your own colored brows and colored mascaras, then this is it! I like to mix it with my mineral make-up and then get a color I like to put on my lashes the most. Have fun experimenting like I am!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2008 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Before using this I had only used TBS brow gel and a Maybelline gel (ages ago!) This easily stands up to the TBS gel, I don't use it as a mascara so can't comment on that, but for my brows it works nicely. Makes them look nicely groomed and a bit more defined. The hold isn't very strong though, so if you're looking for something that will hold every little hair in place, this might not be for you. Can't beat the price though!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2008 12:33:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this! In the summer I hate having heavy eyelahes during the day - meaning I hate mascara. I use this instead and it really opens my eye without adding color. I curl my lashes and coat this twice. Sperates my lashes better than it lengthens but that's okay. Doesn't seem to get clumpy or flakey, just opens up my eyes and makes me face look more awake and brighter. My lashes are dark blonde so you can see them if I have no dark mascara on. I sometimes use the brow side (not always, my brows are pretty tame for now) and that holds my eyebrows in place all day. Also this only cost me $1 so it wasn't a huge deal if I liked it or not. I will definitely repurchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2008 6:01:00 AM More reviews by sonia84cardoso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's an ok product.
It works well, but doesn't last all day.
I would repurchase it, anyways, becuase it works for me and is cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2008 3:28:00 PM More reviews by BethyC123

Love this. I use the mascara to give my lashes just a bit of definition and to help hold curl. It looks great and lasts all day. The brow side isn't sticky, doesn't flake off, and also lasts all day for me. The fact that it's a dollar makes me love it even more! Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2008 9:56:00 PM More reviews by stefrand

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When I don't have time to use my NYC Browser I slap on some of this clear brow Mascara to keep things in place. It works fairly well, but it doesn't last all day. Also, I cannot recommend this for eye mascara...when I tried it, my eyes started burning unbearably! I'll keep it on my eyebrows, thanks. Also, if you use any kind of pencil or powder you run the risk of turning your eyebrow gel a lovely brown color as the wand picks up traces of pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2008 5:26:00 PM More reviews by rodenbach

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Both the brow gel and clear mascara are fantastic at keeping my brows in place. I can't believe something that only costs $1 works this well. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2008 1:32:00 AM More reviews by icy1210

I really like the brow gel, it's not sticky, holds my eyebrows all day, fragrance free, doesn't turn white on your eyebrows, and not to mention it's only $1.

I use to buy Body Shop's brow gel, but it's the same quality as the e.l.f. product, and not to mention it's way more expensive!