MAC Lipglass in Oyster Girl

4.2

I love this gloss! This is my fave gloss. Its a pretty pink pearl with gold shimmer, its great over any shade of lipstick. Definitely a must have product.

This is a pretty opalescent pale pink w/ a touch of lavender and shimmer. It's a difficult shade to wear on it's own, as it's very pale and can wash you out. I find it looks "blah" on me alone, so I apply it over a sheer plum lippie, like Stila Natalie or Stila Clear Color in Plum. This combo looks amazing, giving my lips a pouty look. It also looks pretty worn over a lip liner, like Chanel Nude or MAC Plum. I like it, but won't repurchase, as I don't use it that often. (I'm a cool-toned, MAC NC20/Stila B.)

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Very pretty lipglass. Pale, opal color, looks great over Peacenik lippie or over bare lips. I like to wear this in the spring and summer, especially with a dark eye (very hippie-ish). And as always, there's that wonderful vanilla scent.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i get stopped everytime i wear this gloss! a beautiful pale, pearly oyster shade. very soft and sexy.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the perfect lipglass for ladies that like the natural look or for those who like to add a bit of shimmer over their lipstick. This is a sheer pearly pink gloss which basically just adds shine and a hint of shimmer. So pretty!

Love this color! It's a silvery opal with a pink tint. I like this because the shimmer/iridescence is not too overwhelming, and it never looks frosty or whitish. The perfect lipgloss to add dazzle to any lipstick look.

This is another one of those sheer lipglosses that just give lips a hint of shimmer and color.It looks like a shimmery pale lavender pink in the tube,but goes on lips as an opalescent shimmery pale sheer pink.Also looks great worn over lipstick!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This is my *favorite* MAC lipglass. It's like Vex eyeshadow, it all depends how you use it!
My favorite way is to put a few swipes of this on my bottom lip and then swipe my top lip with Lust lipglass and then rub my lips together. This creates a very pretty light pink, sparkly color that looks *perfect* with whatever I wear.
This is a staple!!

I think I'm the only one who doesn't like this one so much :( I find it too frosty, it makes my lips look whitish. A shame, since it looks so gorgeous in the tube.

I'm so glad this is part of the permanent collection. It's like a more colourful version of C-Thru. It gives my lips a very light, shimmery pinky-mauve look, without a lot of noticeable gold, which is a plus in my book.

Recommended for Medium Skin