August 28, 2014 | 1552 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Oyster Girl

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2002 10:17:00 AM More reviews by melissa_s

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i get stopped everytime i wear this gloss! a beautiful pale, pearly oyster shade. very soft and sexy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2002 10:35:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the perfect lipglass for ladies that like the natural look or for those who like to add a bit of shimmer over their lipstick. This is a sheer pearly pink gloss which basically just adds shine and a hint of shimmer. So pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2002 10:38:00 AM More reviews by ju7ia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this color! It's a silvery opal with a pink tint. I like this because the shimmer/iridescence is not too overwhelming, and it never looks frosty or whitish. The perfect lipgloss to add dazzle to any lipstick look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2002 6:46:00 PM More reviews by ghostface

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is another one of those sheer lipglosses that just give lips a hint of shimmer and color.It looks like a shimmery pale lavender pink in the tube,but goes on lips as an opalescent shimmery pale sheer pink.Also looks great worn over lipstick!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2002 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Independent

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my *favorite* MAC lipglass. It's like Vex eyeshadow, it all depends how you use it!
My favorite way is to put a few swipes of this on my bottom lip and then swipe my top lip with Lust lipglass and then rub my lips together. This creates a very pretty light pink, sparkly color that looks *perfect* with whatever I wear.
This is a staple!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2002 5:22:00 AM More reviews by AnnetteL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think I'm the only one who doesn't like this one so much :( I find it too frosty, it makes my lips look whitish. A shame, since it looks so gorgeous in the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2002 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Gwynydd

I'm so glad this is part of the permanent collection. It's like a more colourful version of C-Thru. It gives my lips a very light, shimmery pinky-mauve look, without a lot of noticeable gold, which is a plus in my book.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2002 5:58:00 AM More reviews by cecil007chan

Lovely lovely colour! Subtle mauve with shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2002 10:19:00 AM More reviews by manon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Out of all the Lipglasses, except clear, I think that this is my favorite. Even though it adds very little color, there is just something about it that makes my lips look great, with or without lipstick. I stocked up on them, in case they don't come back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2002 5:00:00 PM More reviews by nakobear

This is the best sheer color that I have seen...it gives my lip agreat shine and a slight shimmer. Great for those days when you don't want a made-up look.