December 20, 2014 | 1664 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2005 10:11:00 AM More reviews by MissLadida

I love this. Its great. I find it easy to apply using a slanted brush. Depending on the application can be really subtle or more dramatic.

I use this to line the top and bottom lashes and find it lasts for hours without smudging or flaking.

I will definately repurchase and in fact am in the process of getting more colourful shades. If and when this one runs out I'll definately rebuy but probably as a CP as in Australia it is ridiculously expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2005 4:00:00 AM More reviews by grasshopper

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! anyhow it's my favorite eyeliner in the whole world and is a complete staple. i find it to be very resistant to smudging and the pigmentation is fabulous. it's easy to apply once you get the hang of using the brush- and i recommend the fine eyeliner brush from bobbi brown as well as the bristles are stiff enough to give a precise line and it's super easy to use..

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2005 11:03:00 AM More reviews by dahooie

Although I'd buy this product again, I was nonethless disappointed. The gel had great staying power, but very little working time to blend a nice smooth thin lash line. Further, it was not very dark unless several coats were applied or a heavy hand is used. If it did not dry so quickly i would have rated this a 5. I plan to try other gel liners and compare, though as they are all quite expensive so it may be a while before i report back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2005 3:13:00 PM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product!! It's a true black that stays put all day without smudging or disappearing under my eyes! I find it's easier to apply with a push brush rather than other brushes like BB's Ultra Fine eyeliner brush or Stila's #4, but those brushes would be great if you want a thicker line. I'm definitely going to get more colors!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2005 11:39:00 PM More reviews by edlnet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product that works really well even for me - a person that could not apply liquid liner to save her life. But alas my sensitve eyes would not have it. It irritates my eyelids leaving a pink line after my careful removal - and the lovely pink line lasts for days :( This Black liner is dark and intense and looks great. So for those that can use it go for it. I use the BB extra fine liner brush but any good one should work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2005 1:09:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Just ran out today & bought this.Love this!! I can't believe such a product is made.This is a dream come true for a girl who loves her black liner,thank.you BB :O)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2004 5:17:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These BB gel liners are HG for me. The black is great and is a true black, so when you smudge it out a bit before it's dry, it stays black and does not go gray like some pencil liners! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2004 11:34:00 PM More reviews by emilymakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

deepest, loveliest black in the best texture ever in an e/l. this really makes my eyes pop in a way no black pencil can. i love the pot it comes in, but i don't think the BB brush the MUA use with it is the best you can do - i think a thinner, stiffer angled brush (i use nars #2) gives a more precise line than what a BB MUA does with it. but this is the best stuff - it made me fall in love with e/l again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2004 5:58:00 AM More reviews by lilxdreamy

This is a great eyeliner! It is the perfect blend between liquid and pencil liner. Rarely smears... stays on all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2004 6:56:00 AM More reviews by evilkim

swapped away my granite and sepia, and bought black ink instead. i prefer blacktrack fluidline because its darker(blacker) and more "liquidy". this tends to be drier