July 30, 2014 | 1873 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When the make up artist at Mac first put this color on me I didn't think it would show up on my skin tone (NC40 for reference) I really love this color, it's a great highlight color, all over the lid color and inner tear duct color. It's like a pink shimmery color perfect all around! I love to wear this on my lids with a brown in the crease and it's a perfect neutral eye. I would re-purchase this if I ever run out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by AmyDbaby

Just a gorgeous sparkly pinky-peachy-nude color. I seem to mostly wear it as a wash with a light brown (like UD Naked or MAC Wedge or Cork) in the crease. It probably would work with just about any color. Very versatile I think. It is a unique color and worth having in your stash. I get far more use out of mine than I ever thought I would. As with most MAC e/s the pigmentation is good and it's long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by cew1114

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the first (and only) eye shadow that I have from Mac and I love it! I wear this all over the lid with a matte medium tan in the crease and a purple toned brown on the outer-v. It is gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by acquiesce

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

All That Glitters is simply a beautiful colour! I use it as an all over lid wash and pair it with a nice soft brown eyeshadow in the crease. I can see this colour working with practically any colour in the crease though, as it is extremely versatile. I will definitely repurchase this colour when my pan runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by kmaness930

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

one of my first eye shadows. such a pretty lid color, then you can do ANY color in the crease and outer V. I wear this everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 9:38:00 AM More reviews by olivedgreen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I can't believe I didn't get this sooner! I kind of overlooked All That Glitters thinking I had eyeshadows from other brands that were similar to this one, so when I got this eyeshadow and actually used it as an all over lid color it really brightened up my face/eyes. The color is kind of a shimmery light brown/pinky color and it looks beautiful alone or paired with a darker color in the crease (i used MAC Sable). I definitely recommend this eyeshadow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand all the hype about this. It doesn't really show up on my eyes. NW25 for reference. Really pretty in the pan but I just don't reach for it as often. Maybe I need a better base? I am glad to have it in my collection for those days I don't want to look too made up.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by lovepotion18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in my palette, but it's not one that I reach for often. If I do use it, I wear it on the lid and Mulch in the crease. Very neutral look. If you're a MAC newbie, this is probably a color you should have in your eyeshadow collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by LizzieLiz

I have bought this again and again!! It was the second MAC e/s I ever bought, and it is definitely an HG for me.
This is so wearable, especially for summertime looks. Often when I'm rushed I end up just sweeping this all over my lid and that is my entire eye makeup look. I get tons of compliments on this. A good dupe for it if you don't want to spend the money is NYX Ultimatum, although the pigmentation on All That Glitters is worth the higher price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

I'm not good at describing colours...I'd say this is midtone beige that is pinkish-warm toned. I have used this every day for the past week on the lid. Looks great and is becoming a staple for me. I don't have too many MAC shadows but this one and the others that I have are all non-chunky, pigmented, and beautifully, evenly shimmering.