MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

on 6/2/2010 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

LOVE, LOVE this shadow!! Especially on my tanned NC45 skin. It is a slightly pinked champagned gold, goes on like butter! I cannot EVER live without it! I love it as my highlight and in the tearduct with every single warm based shadow from MAC, mostly I wear it with Expensive Pink and Bronze. The combo is soooo pretty!

on 6/2/2010 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Why, Why, Why didn't I buy this eyeshadow before? Why didn't anyone tell me? I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW. It's a beautiful champagne color with a hint of pink (but just a touch, don't get too excited). This color just brightens up the eyes and in my opinion, I think looks great on everybody.

on 5/30/2010 6:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is a GORGEOUS colour! Kind of hard to describe, though... I suppose on its own it's a pinked beige with pale gold shimmer, but when paired with Bronze and Nylon it just looks like a very pretty champagne gold. I LOVE it! I have blue eyes, but one of them has hazel in it, and it makes both shades look so bright and pretty :] get tonnes of compliments with this colour, and its so easy to work with, too - very smooth with no creasing, intense colour payoff with a little amount. Love love love :3

on 5/26/2010 8:11:00 PM

My favorite MAC eyeshadow! It's a shimmery, pinky beige that brightens the eyes and compliments almost any other neutral shade I have in my collection. I love wearing this alone as a wash of color, or on the lid with bronze or satin taupe in the crease.

It's a veluxe pearl texture, which is my favorite from MAC. It's a very smooth formula, but not so soft that you get tons of fallout.

I would recommend this eyeshadow to anyone, it will compliment any skin tone. Love it! :)

on 5/18/2010 4:06:00 PM

I like the color.
It can be use as a base n/or highlight.
It can also b use alone too.

This is most definitely my favorite MAC eyeshadow. I wear it almost everyday to school on my lid with either satin taupe or woodwinked in the crease. I always get compliments on it! The color is sure to look good on nearly every skin tone. So, do not hesitate to buy All That Glitters, you will not regret it.

on 5/11/2010 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Midtone beige with golden reflects, veluxe pearl. I'm NC30.

My favourite MAC eyeshadow to date. I wear this as a wash of colour all over the lid and it compliments nearly every other eyeshadow I have - very versatile and a staple.

It's much more pigmented then I expected and the finish is amazing and smooth.

on 5/10/2010 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this colour. It is a beautiful light bronzey/cream colour and the texture is absolutely flawless! It lasts throughout the whole day and applys and blends so evenly. It is an essential for every MAC collection and a great shimmery neutral colour.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is my fav MAC shadow! It's a veluxe pearl medium beige. It has the most gorgeous finish ever! Not frosty or disco sparkley, just a beautiful glowy shimmer. I want to try the NYX dupe Champagne next!

on 5/4/2010 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Lovely wash color and highlight color on my NC37-40 ish skin. Pale sheen of barely there pink. I have nothing new to say that everyone hasn't already said before. I find myself reaching for this all the time. Great for work. You can wear it foiled for a gorgeous almost ethereal glossy sheen. Definitely something everyone should checkout! I will always keep one around

Top Rated MAC Products