January 26, 2015 | 2067 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by shesgotstyle15

This is most definitely my favorite MAC eyeshadow. I wear it almost everyday to school on my lid with either satin taupe or woodwinked in the crease. I always get compliments on it! The color is sure to look good on nearly every skin tone. So, do not hesitate to buy All That Glitters, you will not regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 5:06:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAffair

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Midtone beige with golden reflects, veluxe pearl. I'm NC30.

My favourite MAC eyeshadow to date. I wear this as a wash of colour all over the lid and it compliments nearly every other eyeshadow I have - very versatile and a staple.

It's much more pigmented then I expected and the finish is amazing and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by macbarbiexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this colour. It is a beautiful light bronzey/cream colour and the texture is absolutely flawless! It lasts throughout the whole day and applys and blends so evenly. It is an essential for every MAC collection and a great shimmery neutral colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by HotPinkNailsXOXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my fav MAC shadow! It's a veluxe pearl medium beige. It has the most gorgeous finish ever! Not frosty or disco sparkley, just a beautiful glowy shimmer. I want to try the NYX dupe Champagne next!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by glittereyez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely wash color and highlight color on my NC37-40 ish skin. Pale sheen of barely there pink. I have nothing new to say that everyone hasn't already said before. I find myself reaching for this all the time. Great for work. You can wear it foiled for a gorgeous almost ethereal glossy sheen. Definitely something everyone should checkout! I will always keep one around

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When the make up artist at Mac first put this color on me I didn't think it would show up on my skin tone (NC40 for reference) I really love this color, it's a great highlight color, all over the lid color and inner tear duct color. It's like a pink shimmery color perfect all around! I love to wear this on my lids with a brown in the crease and it's a perfect neutral eye. I would re-purchase this if I ever run out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by AmyDbaby

Just a gorgeous sparkly pinky-peachy-nude color. I seem to mostly wear it as a wash with a light brown (like UD Naked or MAC Wedge or Cork) in the crease. It probably would work with just about any color. Very versatile I think. It is a unique color and worth having in your stash. I get far more use out of mine than I ever thought I would. As with most MAC e/s the pigmentation is good and it's long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by cew1114

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the first (and only) eye shadow that I have from Mac and I love it! I wear this all over the lid with a matte medium tan in the crease and a purple toned brown on the outer-v. It is gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by acquiesce

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

All That Glitters is simply a beautiful colour! I use it as an all over lid wash and pair it with a nice soft brown eyeshadow in the crease. I can see this colour working with practically any colour in the crease though, as it is extremely versatile. I will definitely repurchase this colour when my pan runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by kmaness930

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

one of my first eye shadows. such a pretty lid color, then you can do ANY color in the crease and outer V. I wear this everyday!