MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

This is my favorite MAC eyeshadow! At first i kind of regret buying it because it looked very similar to my Naked Lunch, but this is much prettier. It is perfect on the lid, with Mulch in the crease. The quality is great, it is very pigmented. If i could only own one shadow the rest of my life, this would be it!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is hands down one of my favorite shadows!! It was one of the first I bought for my pallette. I find myself wearing it just about everyday! For a neutral everyday work look, I pair this with Brown Down in the crease and I just love it!!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this eye shadow! It is probably my favorite MAC eye shadow. It goes with so many other shadows! It is shimmery and pinkish beige, which goes with my skin tone very well. I am fair skinned. It matches very well with a light brown shadow and gives you that extra pop!
MAC is fantastic, but can get expensive when you are buying several products. This shadow is perfect because it goes with so many other shadows, so you will get a lot of use out of it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Looks orange on my skin and unflattering :( looks okay in the crease but I won't repurchase

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Looks orange on my skin, I'm still going to use it, but I definitely won't buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this shadow..I think it might be my all time favorite..I can use it for lots of different looks, it really brightens up my eyes. I love it on the inner corners of my eyes as well. I didn't buy this for a long time, because I thought it was like stila kitten, which I have. But I was wrong..this is different, alot more wearable, IMO. Not over the top like kitten can be...this is a staple I will not be without.

My "go - to" eyeshadow! NC 30 with brown eyes and this is the perfect all over lid colour. I love to pair this with mulch in the crease and brown liner for a simple day look - or a navy or purple liner when I want something a bit more dramatic. It brightens the eyes and would suit many skin tones and different eye colours. A must have!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

LOVE, LOVE this shadow!! Especially on my tanned NC45 skin. It is a slightly pinked champagned gold, goes on like butter! I cannot EVER live without it! I love it as my highlight and in the tearduct with every single warm based shadow from MAC, mostly I wear it with Expensive Pink and Bronze. The combo is soooo pretty!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Why, Why, Why didn't I buy this eyeshadow before? Why didn't anyone tell me? I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW. It's a beautiful champagne color with a hint of pink (but just a touch, don't get too excited). This color just brightens up the eyes and in my opinion, I think looks great on everybody.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is a GORGEOUS colour! Kind of hard to describe, though... I suppose on its own it's a pinked beige with pale gold shimmer, but when paired with Bronze and Nylon it just looks like a very pretty champagne gold. I LOVE it! I have blue eyes, but one of them has hazel in it, and it makes both shades look so bright and pretty :] get tonnes of compliments with this colour, and its so easy to work with, too - very smooth with no creasing, intense colour payoff with a little amount. Love love love :3

Top Rated MAC Products