November 22, 2014 | 1677 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2007 9:55:00 AM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this stuff, but I didn't. This stuff didn't soften my cuticles or skin and has an overpowering scent not too mention wayyyyy to greasy!!! I love LUSH but feel like they missed the mark on this one :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2007 7:46:00 PM More reviews by kittylitterdisco

Lemony Flutter is a super softening cuticle butter...It softens cuticles, helps to lighten and brighten the nail bed, and also is great on callouses, heels, lips, and anywhere else you have dry, cracked skin. Also good for taming flyaways!
Because lemon is acidic, it might hurt if you get them in your hangnails, so try to avoid that!
Otherwise, superb product. Something you should always have in your purse, and it will last you FOREVER!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2007 3:39:00 PM More reviews by mitulove

I do love this stuff, as I'm a sucker for thick, buttery lotions. With the lemon though, it's problematic for my frequently scratched-up fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2007 2:03:00 AM More reviews by erotic_snail

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is SUCH good value for money! The container it comes in it huge, it's about 50ml, and when you consider that most cuticle creams are 15mls, and then factor the price into that ($14.95 AUD I believe) it is money very well spent!
The scent is strong, sweet and lemony. I'm not a huge fan of lemon scents so it was never a scent I was going to love, but I don't hate it either. It does such a beautiful job of moisturising and keeping my cuticles beautiful that I would probably still apply it generously if it smelt like capsicum (my kryptonite!).
It absorbs quickly enough that I can use it sneakily between customers at work and not spread lemony butter over everything.
I definitely recommend this, it is just so lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2007 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer_Mc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the "happiest" moisturizer/butter I've ever owned. I've never been interested in lemony smelling things because normally lemon scents instantly remind me of furniture polish. This is different. It's smell is reminiscent of a lemony dessert. While it does have a strong aroma, I find it pleasantly intense but not offensive. The consistency of the cream is very thick but not at all greasy. I massage it into my hands and cuticles as well as my feet. For some reason, I can't stop smelling my hands after using it. Also, my nails are noticably stronger and my cuticles are also enjoying it. Even though the tub is small, you'll find that a little goes a long way (making it a great value). This happens to be one of my favorite LUSH products (I've tried a lot.) To me, a lot of the LUSH stuff is overrated. This gem happens to be an item that is somewhat under the radar but it's really a standout for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2007 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was just ok. It was very heavy and greasy, but it did moisturize my cuticles. The lemon smell was a bit too synthetic.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2007 7:20:00 AM More reviews by meenz

The SA insisted I try this and kept complimenting how great it made my (newly manicured with perfect cuticles at the time) hands look. I gave in as it fit perfectly everywhere I took it. Well, there is an aftersmell that is nauseating to me and I *know* it's not just mine. Plus, the product itself also seperates and is a bit sticky/oily but I tend to overdo it. Will stick with my hand cream and manicures.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2007 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

YES OH YES and you know this is a staple!! Lemony Flutter smells yummy! I use this for my cuticles...hands..lips as stated before me. On my feet...elbows...legs....cheeks........well everywhere really hahaha. It just works that good. Multipurposed. Just an all around Great product. And the best of all is that it last 4-e-ver. You just need a tiny dab and it gets the job DONE, no questions asked. Potent indeed. A definate grade A product that everyone should own.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2007 9:14:00 PM More reviews by playkitty911

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Versatility at its best! It's an instant cuticle fix and so much more. I use it on my elbows, knees, heels, toes, and even my lips! It's an awesome prep for a deep conditioning lip balm or to help your lipstick go on smooth. Plus it has smells like lemons with a touch of 'LUSH'. I'm sure you gals know what I'm talking about. ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2007 12:46:00 AM More reviews by vain_brat

love this product!!! i use it on my cuticles, my heels, elbows. i put it on at night and i wake up the next morning with soft , soft skin!!!

i use it on my husbands uber DRY elbows and it works wonders on him too!

im not too crazy about the scent though but nonetheless, i will definitely repurchase this.