LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.3

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

on 2/15/2008 3:34:00 PM

This little pod looks so harmless but it goes a very long way and it's an all-purpose product. I use it for my cuticles, my ellbows, really dry spots on my hands and everything else which can use some extra care. It's a bit greasy but especially when I use this overnight it does the job and even penetrates the really troubled spots. I bought my pod more than two years and there is still some left plus it looks still fresh.

on 2/12/2008 10:31:00 PM

This does do a good job of moisturizing cuticles, heels, elbows, etc. - any dry areas of the body. I think it's a little greasy, but that's just my opinion. The scent is also a little overpowering for my tastes (it smells a little like lemon pledge), but I still like it and will continue to use. This small pot has lasted me for several months and I'm not even halfway through it, so it's definitely a good buy.

on 2/5/2008 5:34:00 AM

I love most lush products, but this is one of my favourites. However, I don't really use it as a cuticle butter, just because I don't tend to have a problem with them. I have used it as a winter hand cream and have used it on my elbows and feet and it is fantastic! It's a very thick and super moisturizing cream so it is great for any dry areas of skin anywhere on your body really. And it smells fantastic too! At £4.50 (I think?) it's not going to break the bank either, so I will definitely buy this again when I run out.

on 1/28/2008 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use this not only on my hands but on my feet and breasts (I am breastfeeding and they get really dry). It smells so intoxicatingly FRESH...The scent is very uplifting and vibrant. The texture is so rich -- almost like something you'd want to eat or spread on toast. And it moisturizes like crazy but doesn't leave your hands greasy at all. I'll be using it forever.

on 1/21/2008 5:58:00 AM

I love this product! Okay, I admit, I picked it up from Lush only today, but so far so good. Good enough that I want to write a review on it already. I actually had bought Lemony Flutter for my roommate last Christmas for our Secret Santa exchange. She's extremely hard to shop for and she returns everything! I'm sure everyone knows someone like that, haha. Anyhow, I found out recently that she kept my gift to her, and better yet she used it so much that it's almost out! So I'm pretty sure this stuff works :) plus, it lasted her 1 year+.
I love the smell, and it doesn't feel greasy. The packaging is nice, too. I'm sure it's going to become one of my essentials... my hands/cuticles are dry frequently for various reasons. 1- washing my hands with soap + water really dry my hands out. 2- cold winter weather. 3-living in an extremely dry city. ugh.

on 1/14/2008 3:23:00 AM

This doesn't feel greasy but is very effective! The smell is not perfect but I don't mind at all. I use this every night on elbows, hands, and heels.

on 1/7/2008 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. I just picked up a tub and cannot stop applying it to my cuticles. It smells so good and it hasn't been greasy on my hands at all. I have also applied it to my dry winter feet and can see a difference already. I am in love with the stuff!

on 1/6/2008 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I received this as a Christmas present and I love it! I have recently become very interested in Lush products but don't have a store near me (I'm hands on, need to be able to see and try things in person). I love lemon anyway and the product smells just like canned lemon frosting, yum! :-) I use it on the cuticles of both my hands and feet and am going to try some elsewhere, like the heels. Do look for an expiration date on the bottom, since they often contain ingredients that should be used in a timely manner. My "made by" sticker says mine is "best before 07 Oct 08".

on 1/6/2008 8:19:00 AM

This was my very first Lush purchase and I am so pleased! While lurking in the Nail board looking at cuticle treatment posts, I saw a whole lot of MUAers recommend this. I was excited because they just opened a Lush here in Linköping and it's nearly impossible for me to find Burt's Bees anywhere. So I rushed over to Lush and snatched up the very last one they had, lucky me!

The packaging is very easy to open/close and a little of this wonderful stuff goes a long way so the 50g will last me a long time, I feel it's worth the price. I agree with others that the lemon scent is a tiny bit off, but it doesn't bother me to the point where I wouldn't use it. The cream is very rich and it does an amazing job keeping my cuticles moisturized. I will definitely repurchase when this runs out. Thanks MUA Nail board!

on 12/16/2007 2:10:00 AM

As mentioned before by a previous reviewer, I found the lemon scent to be a bit too synthetic and slightly "off". The product itself was very thick and left my fingers really, really greasy. That is the reason why I only use it at night. Also, I didn't notice much difference after using this...maybe it's because my cuticles aren't dry/cracked/damaged enough in the first place? Unfortunately, I wasn't wowed by this product and still have 80% of a pot left so I will not repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials