Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 2/28/2007 10:36:00 AM

I can't believe it but this actually works!! I was very sceptical, but for $3.99 thought it was definitely worth a try and am so glad that I did! My lashes are longer, fuller and SUPER soft! I use it every morning and attempted using it at night but woke up with my eyes nearly glued together and flakey so I wouldn't recommend doing that. It's fabulous before mascara or even without! This is an HG for me that I cannot be without!!!

on 2/22/2007 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I used this nightly for 3 months. Unfortunately, I had no results whatsoever; my lashes look exactly the same now as they did before I started. I applied to both upper and lower lashes of each eye, from lashline to tips, dipping the wand in the product for each row of lashes -- so I was using plenty of product. On the upper lashes, I applied both from underneath the lashes, as you would mascara, and from the top. Nada.

On the plus side, it's very inexpensive and lasts forever -- I still have about 1/4 -1/3 of the tube left. But -- it didn't work for me. *sigh*

on 2/15/2007 10:35:00 PM

I love this product, it's definitly made my lashes softer and I've noticed less fallout. I can't tell if it's made my lashes longer or thicker but I have plentiful(although thin)long lashes with a natural curl to begin with. I will repurchase again when this tube runs out.

on 2/8/2007 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have used this product for 2 weeks and I feel that my lashes are conditioned and in better shape. I haven't noticed any growth yet (maybe my lower lashes have grown some), but its probably too early. I like using this as a clear mascara during the day, it makes my lashes look glossy and they stay put all day. I will update review in a a month.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff works. Use it consistently every night for 2-3 weeks and you'll definitely see results. Rub it into your skin where your eyelashes grow, then use the wand for your eyelashes. I saw results after about 2 weeks. It's been 2 months now, and my friends have gone out and bought it after seeing my results. I found it at Drug Emporium and ULTA for $4.00. Couldn't find it at CVS, Rite Aid or Long's. If you want longer thicker lashes, definitely give it a try.

on 1/19/2007 2:21:00 AM

This really make my sparse eyelashes longer (especially the bottom lashes)and stronger (less fallout) after 3 weeks(use day and night)! My brows are fuller too! Yayy! I will definitely repurchase this forever!

on 1/12/2007 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I wear waterproof mascara so having a conditioner for my lashes is nice. My lashes grew in length after about 2-3 weeks. And today I JUST noticed that my lashline is really thick! I have so many lashes it's ridiculous. They also appear to be a lot thicker (more volume) at the base. This is definitely worth a try since it's so cheap.

on 1/10/2007 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Feeling a bit doubtful when first purchased because it seemed too good to be true. I have been using this twice a day and already feel my lashes which were thin and skimpy to begin with,are a bit thicker and fuller and longer. I have only been using this for a few days, so hopefully i will have even better results in a few weeks. In the mornings i apply this first as a primer and then wait a minute for it to dry, and then curl my lashes-- so far no damage. Otherwise the curl will not stay. Mascara goes on last. Purchased from drugstore.com for $4.00.

on 1/10/2007 2:00:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have been using this product for almost a week now and I am seeing very subtle results. However, it does sting terribly if it gets in my eyes, and in the morning my eyelashes are a bit crusty. For $3.99, this is not bad, considering that similar products by Mavala cost many times more. The packaging is a bit cheap and the first time I tried to take off the top the outside layer of the cap detached from the brush. I'd probably repurchase as long as it does what it claims to do.

I like how this conditions my lashes (when I remember to use it). It softens them up and definitely thickens and lengthens them. It also works awesome as a primer if you'd like to use it before mascara. It was only $3.99 and it doesn't irritate my eyes, even when I've gotten a little in my eyes. It also works well as a brow growth & filler. Love it!

Popular Lash Treatments