Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 1/12/2007 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I wear waterproof mascara so having a conditioner for my lashes is nice. My lashes grew in length after about 2-3 weeks. And today I JUST noticed that my lashline is really thick! I have so many lashes it's ridiculous. They also appear to be a lot thicker (more volume) at the base. This is definitely worth a try since it's so cheap.

on 1/10/2007 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Feeling a bit doubtful when first purchased because it seemed too good to be true. I have been using this twice a day and already feel my lashes which were thin and skimpy to begin with,are a bit thicker and fuller and longer. I have only been using this for a few days, so hopefully i will have even better results in a few weeks. In the mornings i apply this first as a primer and then wait a minute for it to dry, and then curl my lashes-- so far no damage. Otherwise the curl will not stay. Mascara goes on last. Purchased from drugstore.com for $4.00.

on 1/10/2007 2:00:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have been using this product for almost a week now and I am seeing very subtle results. However, it does sting terribly if it gets in my eyes, and in the morning my eyelashes are a bit crusty. For $3.99, this is not bad, considering that similar products by Mavala cost many times more. The packaging is a bit cheap and the first time I tried to take off the top the outside layer of the cap detached from the brush. I'd probably repurchase as long as it does what it claims to do.

I like how this conditions my lashes (when I remember to use it). It softens them up and definitely thickens and lengthens them. It also works awesome as a primer if you'd like to use it before mascara. It was only $3.99 and it doesn't irritate my eyes, even when I've gotten a little in my eyes. It also works well as a brow growth & filler. Love it!

Amazing.
I have long lashes to begin with, but with consistant use this has made them so much longer. They're so long that they're curling by themselves upward.
I Love this!
The only problem- it's hard to purchase. I bought it online on drugstore.com, and it was only four dollars. But with shipping and handling, it came up to around ten, which I thought was a waste of money since it was less than five dollars to begin with. But whatever, it works wonderfully and I'll definitely repurchase.
I heard that it's sold in CVS, is that true? Can anyone verify this?
Thanks!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i have long lashes, but due to my mascara addiction, my lashes are sparse and uneven in lenght. I was advied by some great mua-ers to give this a try. it's been about two weeks adn i can already see imporvement. The spot on my left where the lashes were way short is already cetching up and the seam to be a lot fuller. I have tried lots of mascaras and mascara primers (maybaline soft & full, CQ lash rscure, avon beyond color - to name a few) and, while many seamed to help, nothing has really made a lot of difference. This stuff is cheap when you compair it to other products. I usually pay twsice this - if not more - for just regular 'ol mascara! i use it twice a day, and am going to keep using it religously in hopes that they will keep getting longer and fuller - and i shall update.

ok, i already had nice lashes, but this stuff really works. you just gotta be diligent and patient. after a month of using this 2x daily, my lashes are effing spidery.

i also used this product while letting some brow patches grow in to great effect and use it as a lash primer. btw, as a lash primer, i apply BEFORE curling my lashes - this stuff zaps out curl. awesome product!!!

on 12/28/2006 3:04:00 AM

At the very least this product is a lovely conditioner and primer. And while I was exactly lacking in the lushness or length department, there's still a noticeable improvement for me. The fact that my lashes are soft for a change on not brittle has got to be a factor in their growth. Five lippies!!!

on 12/19/2006 2:01:00 PM

Bought it last week at ULTA. I've been using it twice a day and noticed that my lashes have gotten thicker and growing longer a bit. It's so nice ^^ Really worth it for the price.

I just started using this 4 days ago. I had a few bald spots on one eye, and now they look amazing. I will use this as long as I can.

Top Rated Lash Treatments