November 23, 2014 | 1939 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2007 2:24:00 PM More reviews by rainbodragon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush worked great. Its good and stiff, held its shape, didnt shed, and didnt soak up product. now if I could just master using the thing!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2007 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Hypnogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

What a great brush.
I don't use it for its intended purpose as I wear mineral foundation (Lily Lolo). Instead it's perfect for applying the mineral foundation around my eyes and nose.

Edit. I now use this brush to apply my Bourjois Happy Light after I came out in a rash using Lily Lolo foundation on a regular basis. I've knocked a lippy off as it could do with being a bit firmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2007 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Jadekisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great brush.I would pay more than i did for it! It applies my foundation flawlessly! Would defineltly buy again. Also the length and structure of this brush is perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2007 8:05:00 PM More reviews by dilllll90

I recently bought a bulk from drugstore.com and while I was undecided whether to buy the acclaimed chanel brush or sephora ones, this pops up from website, it's 1 buck so nothing to lose if doesn't work.

amazingly, it's just fine. no bristles fell out so far and felt smooth and apply my foundation well enough. provide good area too. for 1 buck, I would rate it 5, only thing bad is packaging.

I bought elf brush set for 11, everything is fine but the powder and blush brushes sucks!!!!!
the shed orange color, I'm super careful, so as soon as I received them, I washed every one of them in hot soap water and then use mac brush cleanser and then wash with hot water again, the powder brush and blush brush never stop dripping orange water but foundation brush, surprizingly, although it's orange color, doesn't shed color a bit.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 12:11:00 PM More reviews by pitterpat7

This is a great brush and works really well, covered the spots on my face flawlessly. It's a steal for $1.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2007 7:18:00 PM More reviews by lednugenna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love, love love this brush! I have two other foundation brushes and this one is my favorite. The perfect size to use for foundation or concealer. Very soft and mine did shed a few bristles when I washed it the first time(before use) but hasn't lost one since.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 8:00:00 PM More reviews by pure1magination

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

was really, really surprised at the quality of this one for $1. the bristles are very soft and pliable, and as another reviewer mentioned, perfect for applying concealer under the eyes. i used with the e.l.f. cover stick concealer in light and it blended it very quickly, picking up and depositing just the right amount.
quality like this makes me wonder at what kind of insane markup other brushes which are $40 have...

EDIT: i decreased the rating from a 5 to a 3. after several washings... the brush head fell off. now, i am pretty careful not to get water into the ferrule (sp?) so as not to mess up the glue. so the brush is just poor quality.
also, you need to keep this brush VERY clean or it will build product up in it and streak. it's still a great size/shape for under the eye, but it's just a pain to clean it every time.
i switched to using avon's foundation brush.. which is a great alternative, similar size but more/denser hairs, blends better, and doesn't streak as much. it's also cheap at about $7 and is of course much better quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Smiley604

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have always wanted to try to use a brush to apply my base,but they seemed to expensive to just check out. Then comes ELF :) I like a lot of their make up, so I tried the brush. I thought it was great! I bought 4 other brushes at the same time, and I really like them all. And if they last a year, that's ok, at a dollar per, I can't handle that!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 11:59:00 AM More reviews by rogernewman

I purchased the full set of brushes fearing that they would be crappy. But, I was surprised at the foundation brush. I have a foundation brush from Sephora and I really like this E.L.F. brush much better. It is soft, not as thick as most foundation brushes, and helps my foundation blend very well!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by arvejita

I love this! It's my first foundation brush and probably my last since I like it so much. No trouble with fallout after washing and I love the effect it gives to my foundation application. Granted, I usually just use my fingers to apply in the morning but for special occasions or a time when I really want to look my best I use this brush. Great deal!