August 1, 2014 | 1835 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2007 7:18:00 PM More reviews by lednugenna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love, love love this brush! I have two other foundation brushes and this one is my favorite. The perfect size to use for foundation or concealer. Very soft and mine did shed a few bristles when I washed it the first time(before use) but hasn't lost one since.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 8:00:00 PM More reviews by pure1magination

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

was really, really surprised at the quality of this one for $1. the bristles are very soft and pliable, and as another reviewer mentioned, perfect for applying concealer under the eyes. i used with the e.l.f. cover stick concealer in light and it blended it very quickly, picking up and depositing just the right amount.
quality like this makes me wonder at what kind of insane markup other brushes which are $40 have...

EDIT: i decreased the rating from a 5 to a 3. after several washings... the brush head fell off. now, i am pretty careful not to get water into the ferrule (sp?) so as not to mess up the glue. so the brush is just poor quality.
also, you need to keep this brush VERY clean or it will build product up in it and streak. it's still a great size/shape for under the eye, but it's just a pain to clean it every time.
i switched to using avon's foundation brush.. which is a great alternative, similar size but more/denser hairs, blends better, and doesn't streak as much. it's also cheap at about $7 and is of course much better quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Smiley604

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have always wanted to try to use a brush to apply my base,but they seemed to expensive to just check out. Then comes ELF :) I like a lot of their make up, so I tried the brush. I thought it was great! I bought 4 other brushes at the same time, and I really like them all. And if they last a year, that's ok, at a dollar per, I can't handle that!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 11:59:00 AM More reviews by rogernewman

I purchased the full set of brushes fearing that they would be crappy. But, I was surprised at the foundation brush. I have a foundation brush from Sephora and I really like this E.L.F. brush much better. It is soft, not as thick as most foundation brushes, and helps my foundation blend very well!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by arvejita

I love this! It's my first foundation brush and probably my last since I like it so much. No trouble with fallout after washing and I love the effect it gives to my foundation application. Granted, I usually just use my fingers to apply in the morning but for special occasions or a time when I really want to look my best I use this brush. Great deal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2007 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Nekura

I like this brush a lot. Though I still like my more standard foundation brushes for thicker/creamy type foundations, this ELF brush is really nice for more liquid/runny products because it's dense and easy to blend things into the skin fast. This is also very nice for applying tone corrector creams/primers onto the face. I plan to buy another one or two just to seperate product. It's not a foundation brush that'll work for everything but it has its nice qualities and purposes so its well worth a dollar.

FYI, this brush is really small and bristles are dense so wash it often or else it'll prone to easy streaking :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2007 7:54:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

I LOVE this brush for applying undereye concealer - just cannot rave enough about it!!! Because the curved head is blunt-cut, it's PERFECT for stippling and blending concealer into the curves/hollows beneath the eyes and in the inner and outer eye corners. I use this with both mineral and cream concealer, with 100% success on myself and on others. I've abandoned my Japonesque foundation brush for this purpose, loving the curve of the blunt bristle head and the performance of the ELF brush so much more than the tapered head on Japanesque's. Forget all the foundation brushes you have/have seen, get over the mere $1 price point, and try ELF's Foundation Brush under your eyes - you'll love it too!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2007 11:40:00 AM More reviews by fulanzuqaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my favourite elf brush! i've tried others, n they all suck (bud u can't blame that for the price). This one's smooth n silky, it does it's job! It's soo good for 1 buck! Im already getting another one! Ive use it about a week so i dono if it'll drop off the handle. :p

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2007 5:48:00 PM More reviews by ashleeeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For a buck, it does its job. It's nothing amazing but for a buck it's a good enough foundation brush. I haven't had any problems with streaking and it applies pretty evenly. It's very easy to clean and dries really quickly. I would recommend trying it since it's only a buck but I'm still on my search for a better foundation brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2007 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Cassieandra13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this brish for about a month now. I doubted it would really be the HG of foundation brushes. To my surprise it is.

The synthetic fibers don't shed and are very easy to clean. I haven't had an issue with streaking either. Even after a month of using and cleaning it still feels and look like the day I bought it.

Who knew something so cheep could be so good