April 18, 2014 | 891 users online

Blush - NARS - Angelika

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2004 12:10:00 PM More reviews by aperfectegg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Deserving of the name! Gorgeous ethereal pink with heavenly sparkle. This is on the cool side and when I put it on my NC35 face (tanned right now) it just looked so natural. I think this would look good on anyone except for a person of deep color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2004 8:54:00 AM More reviews by fashiongal

Love this blush! It's a medium pink with LOTS of silver shimmer. So very pretty. It's a slightly lighter NARS Desire, but with loads of shimmer. But I don't find that the shimmer is that over the top, just beautiful and wearable for me day or night. The shimmer is similar to Lancome's Pink Pool, but the color is different. Compared side by side, pink pool is a little "warmer" and Angelika has more blue tones. Another winner from NARS that will look fabulous with falls purple and gem toned fashions.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2004 11:02:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush is really beautiful. It's a medium matte pink with a fine silver shimmer running through it. It looks sooo pretty on! I waited forever for this to come back in stock on Beauty.com and boy was it worth the wait! I'm tempted to say that this is my favorite NARS Blush and I have almost allof them. It gives my face a nice pink flush and the shimmer doesn't bother me at all. The staying power is excellent and it doesn't bother my extra sensitive skin. Big huge rave from me on this one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2004 3:04:00 PM More reviews by joheinous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A matte ballet pink with tiny (very minute) silvery glitter is an accurate discription. A very unique color, not too light and not too dark and not like anything I own. It's definitely a blush, not a shimmer powder or highlighter (I compared it to my Stila AOS #6 and Bobbi Brown Pink Shimmerbrick). I see this color as a holiday party/evening out blush with gray smokey eyes. Like all Nars blushes, it has great pigment. I'm happy to have this in my growing collection, but I won't use this everyday.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2004 11:13:00 AM More reviews by LucyBelieves

This is a pretty color but I will not rebuy again as I doubt I will wear this all that often. This is extremely glittery, not irridescent or shimmery but big chunks of glitter. The color goes on quite sheer but as you apply to get more coverage you get a ton of glitter. While I have no qualms about people wearing glitter, this makes me feel like I look like a little kid experimenting with makeup and is therefore a little too much for daytime. The color is in between Mata Hari and Desire and the glitter seems to be gold and silver. Fun, but not something I will use often at all.