August 29, 2014 | 962 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2007 2:47:00 PM More reviews by claudiambdmelo

I've found my HG makeup remover!
I've tried Baby Oil, L'Occitanne, Vichy and Lancome, but this Mary Kay's is outstanding!

Cleans and it's not oily. Removes perfectly wp makeup.
A+!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2007 11:40:00 AM More reviews by prillita

This stuff is awesome. For a while I was using Johnson & Johnson baby wash as an eye makeup remover because it's cheap, but really it doesn't work that well. I can get all of my eye makeup off in 10 seconds with this stuff. It works so well and so fast. I just wish I could afford to buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2007 10:21:00 PM More reviews by lgs13

This is the 1st eye makeup remover I've ever purchased. I used to use vaseline or just soap & water. I have to say I will be buying this again for the ease and gentleness that I get while removing my mascara.

I use Shiseido's makeup mascara base and any variation of mascara from full n'soft, max factor, clinique or lancome and remover works perfectly with each combination.

Will definitely be using until I can find something that works just as well, but maybe for a lesser price....but it has to be a lot lesser because this stuff is great!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2007 7:12:00 AM More reviews by poeticsinger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. It removes my makeup without being greasy and I don't need to use a lot of it. Great job MK!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 12:21:00 AM More reviews by weboat2

This is the best eye makeup remover I've used. It takes off all my shadow, mascara and eyeliner without tugging or pulling on my eyes. Also it doesn't make my eyes hurt or burn. Best I've found so far

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2007 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Jubilee

I hate to admit love for anything MK, but this has become my HG of makeup removers. It really does get every little bit off, and it's not at all oily or greasy. The price isn't horrible ($14 US) I've tried everything from expensive Px to L'Oreal to CG and nothing does as good a job. Highly recommend this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2007 2:19:00 AM More reviews by boourns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The Pros: It removes most of my makeup without scrubbing, and takes it all off with a little more effort. I like how the bottle is a soft, squeezy plastic and how it has a little stopper in the neck of the bottle, which helps to guard against pouring out more product than you actually need. And unlike other eye makeup removers I have used, it doesn't sting the eyes. The Cons: It says "oil-free" on the label but feels QUITE greasy on my skin nonetheless. I'd love to know what's creating the separation in the bottle and the slick feeling on my face, if it's not oil, but alas, Mary Kay does not provide ingredient listings on the product itself or on their website. This is a BIG drawback for me. I'm not too picky about the ingredients found in products I use topically, but nevertheless, I'm unimpressed when companies are not forthcoming with the ingredients they use. So... points lost there! The packaging, while functional, is far from cute... if I'm spending nearly 20 dollars on a product (it cost me around $17 CAD) then I want it to be something I can display proudly on my dresser. Lastly, while the formula doesn't sting, it does leave me with blurry vision for a moment after I use it. All in all, I think this is a pretty average product with a price too high for what it is. I will experiment with other brands before I consider repurchasing this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2007 8:58:00 PM More reviews by longgoodnight04

The ONLY eye makeup remover I will use!
I LOVE IT! It gets every last bit of shadow, mascara, & liner off my eyes. Nothing else works as good!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely the best eye makeup remover! Gentle, non-oily, yet moisturizing, and removes it all without leaving residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2007 9:03:00 PM More reviews by diamondprincess79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it..it works like a charm everytime. Go and get it.