October 1, 2014 | 1959 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2007 3:10:00 PM More reviews by kdmb212

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this stuff since I can remember. It is the ONLY makeup remover I have found that does what it should, removes my eye makeup (including wp mascara) and DOES NOT STING. Everything else I have ever tried actually made my eyes red and puffy. This is definately my HG, won't even think about trying anything else ever again, and it lasts forever. What I love the best is that it's not too oily, sometimes when I go out I am just plain lazy and remove my makeup but don't wash my face. I love how I can do this with this product and not feel like I just opened an oil drum and poured it on my face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2007 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Lalie

At first I thought this did a great job, but now I don't feel like it is getting my mascara off. I think that I need to find one that has a little bit more of an emollient base to get eye makeup off. I don't think that I will repurchase it again : ( Instead, I will use a micellar cleanser or an oil cleanser to get eye makeup off. For the record-I only wear a little shadow, a little eyeliner and one coat of mascara-not much at all. The search goes on.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2007 11:50:00 AM More reviews by pancakegood

I like this stuff. It doesn't burn my eyes and it doesn't leave a film like baby oil. The only thing is that it doesn't get ALL the make-up off. But it really helps and I've searched so long for a eye make-up remover that won't sting me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2007 4:51:00 PM More reviews by lauradfromnc

This is a staple for me. It lasts a reasonably long time and $14 is not too much to pay for something that works so well. There is nothing obnoxious about the smell or feel. It also is great for removing lipstick and lipliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2007 2:47:00 PM More reviews by claudiambdmelo

I've found my HG makeup remover!
I've tried Baby Oil, L'Occitanne, Vichy and Lancome, but this Mary Kay's is outstanding!

Cleans and it's not oily. Removes perfectly wp makeup.
A+!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2007 11:40:00 AM More reviews by prillita

This stuff is awesome. For a while I was using Johnson & Johnson baby wash as an eye makeup remover because it's cheap, but really it doesn't work that well. I can get all of my eye makeup off in 10 seconds with this stuff. It works so well and so fast. I just wish I could afford to buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2007 10:21:00 PM More reviews by lgs13

This is the 1st eye makeup remover I've ever purchased. I used to use vaseline or just soap & water. I have to say I will be buying this again for the ease and gentleness that I get while removing my mascara.

I use Shiseido's makeup mascara base and any variation of mascara from full n'soft, max factor, clinique or lancome and remover works perfectly with each combination.

Will definitely be using until I can find something that works just as well, but maybe for a lesser price....but it has to be a lot lesser because this stuff is great!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2007 7:12:00 AM More reviews by poeticsinger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. It removes my makeup without being greasy and I don't need to use a lot of it. Great job MK!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 12:21:00 AM More reviews by weboat2

This is the best eye makeup remover I've used. It takes off all my shadow, mascara and eyeliner without tugging or pulling on my eyes. Also it doesn't make my eyes hurt or burn. Best I've found so far

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2007 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Jubilee

I hate to admit love for anything MK, but this has become my HG of makeup removers. It really does get every little bit off, and it's not at all oily or greasy. The price isn't horrible ($14 US) I've tried everything from expensive Px to L'Oreal to CG and nothing does as good a job. Highly recommend this!