April 19, 2014 | 858 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 1:24:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

If you're looking for something to remove every trace of eye makeup on your lids than this is it. It gets rid of all my mascara and shadows and doesn't bother my sensitive skin. They're pretty cheap, too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 4:49:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I really like these! First of all, they remove all of my eye make-up, even my waterproof Maybelline mascara and my BB Gel Liners. One pad is all that I need to get rid of everything. They don't leave my eye area feeling oily at all, instead the area feels soft and smooth and ready for sleep or for eye make-up application.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2003 11:21:00 PM More reviews by allegro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Eh, this goes under the "I can't believe I put this on my eye" file. There was simply *too much* product on these pads, it dripped oil all over my face, made my eyes cloudy and watery; alltogether not very pleasant. Additionally, it didn't remove much, likely because I couldn't get it into my eye without further soaking in oil. I have used the bottle form of this and it's fine, but these pads, yeep!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2003 7:51:00 PM More reviews by lauren08

Horrible product for sensitive skin. Moisturizing my ass! The pads were drenched in a greasy liquid and I had to flush out my eyes with cold water after one swipe. Yuck.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2003 2:01:00 PM More reviews by julieanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is the only thing that removes every bit of my makeup... even waterproof mascara! They are gentle for my sensitive eyes, hypo-allergenic and you get a ton for your money. The only thing negative I have to say about this product is that they are greasy, but I always wipe my eyes with a gentle cotton pad after I use them. They are very moisturizing and won't cause wrinkles like other eye makeup remover products that contain alcohol.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2002 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Tuhreesuh

Ehh... they did remove all my waterproof eye makeup, but they were just SO greasy. blurred my contacts and although i washed my face afterwards, the eye area was still a bit slick. switched to the almay dual phase and love it! :o)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 3:03:00 PM More reviews by peridot7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought these because I needed something to remove waterproof mascara. Wasn't having a lot of luck with a couple of other products I tried. Too much rubbing on the eyelids. These pads work great on removing eyemakeup, but boy are they oily!! Eeeek! It's like they soaked each pad in a vat of baby oil or something. Definitely won't be buying these messy things again. Yuck!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2002 7:37:00 PM More reviews by nLkky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These remove eye makeup just as well as the oil free pads maybe even better but they are *very* greasy. If your going to wash your face after it's not really a problem but if not then your vision will be a bit blurry with all the oil thats left on your lids.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2002 12:35:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Ugh! these were terribly greasy, and awful for my contacts. they left my vision all blurry and clouded for at least an hour!

never again!

i like nivea's eye makeup remover much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2002 6:59:00 AM More reviews by mich445

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Words cannot describe how aweful this product is, IMO. Greasy greasy greasy! I had to wash my face twice after using these and still my vision was impaired for half an hour! I don't wear contacts either...never again!