Almay Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads

2.5

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Camellia Sensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 2/14/2003 2:22:00 AM

This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used! Truly a staple in my nightly cleansing routine. I only use one for both eyes, so it lasts a good while. It gets everything off (I only wear waterproof mascara, too). I feel like the "moisturizing" properties of this product help to counteract the drying effect of the mascara.

on 2/4/2003 11:09:00 AM

This product is so greasy, it was difficult to see! A must miss.

on 2/1/2003 1:24:00 PM

If you're looking for something to remove every trace of eye makeup on your lids than this is it. It gets rid of all my mascara and shadows and doesn't bother my sensitive skin. They're pretty cheap, too.

on 1/31/2003 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I really like these! First of all, they remove all of my eye make-up, even my waterproof Maybelline mascara and my BB Gel Liners. One pad is all that I need to get rid of everything. They don't leave my eye area feeling oily at all, instead the area feels soft and smooth and ready for sleep or for eye make-up application.

on 1/20/2003 11:21:00 PM

Eh, this goes under the "I can't believe I put this on my eye" file. There was simply *too much* product on these pads, it dripped oil all over my face, made my eyes cloudy and watery; alltogether not very pleasant. Additionally, it didn't remove much, likely because I couldn't get it into my eye without further soaking in oil. I have used the bottle form of this and it's fine, but these pads, yeep!

on 1/14/2003 7:51:00 PM

Horrible product for sensitive skin. Moisturizing my ass! The pads were drenched in a greasy liquid and I had to flush out my eyes with cold water after one swipe. Yuck.

on 1/7/2003 2:01:00 PM

This product is the only thing that removes every bit of my makeup... even waterproof mascara! They are gentle for my sensitive eyes, hypo-allergenic and you get a ton for your money. The only thing negative I have to say about this product is that they are greasy, but I always wipe my eyes with a gentle cotton pad after I use them. They are very moisturizing and won't cause wrinkles like other eye makeup remover products that contain alcohol.

on 11/4/2002 9:34:00 PM

Ehh... they did remove all my waterproof eye makeup, but they were just SO greasy. blurred my contacts and although i washed my face afterwards, the eye area was still a bit slick. switched to the almay dual phase and love it! :o)

on 9/14/2002 3:03:00 PM

I bought these because I needed something to remove waterproof mascara. Wasn't having a lot of luck with a couple of other products I tried. Too much rubbing on the eyelids. These pads work great on removing eyemakeup, but boy are they oily!! Eeeek! It's like they soaked each pad in a vat of baby oil or something. Definitely won't be buying these messy things again. Yuck!!!

on 9/10/2002 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

These remove eye makeup just as well as the oil free pads maybe even better but they are *very* greasy. If your going to wash your face after it's not really a problem but if not then your vision will be a bit blurry with all the oil thats left on your lids.