Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

4.2

I really like this eyebrow pencil. How can you really argue a $ 3.00 buy? I have black eyebrows so it can be a daunting task to find a way to fill in with a dark color without having it look obviously drawn in. With that said, it does the job in filling in your eyebrows, it last all day and can be easily removed. I love the built-in brush on the cap. One less brush buy for me. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

used to use CG's brow pencil but it had a tendency to look red and I wanted one with a handy little brush on it... just like this does. got this in Hazel ( have auburn hair) and it's a perfect color match. very very portable and about $3... blends wonderfully, looks very natural. this is replacing CG.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this pencil! My search is over. Dirt cheap, has a convenient brush on the cap and the color i used works great on me (I believe it was hazel). A lot of colors from other brands i've used look unnatural and while this one showed up a bit dark (considering i have blonde hair but naturally dark brows) it still looked good and very polished. The consistency is very smooth and easy to put on. Very happy I found this one.

I was looking for an eyebrow pencil that looks natural
My eyebrows are darkbrown and my hair is hazel/darkbrown so finding the right color is a mess...

Ive used the dark brown but it kind off red looking, it doesnt last long and you have to sharpen the pencil a lot because its almost as soft as a kohl pencil for your eyes....

the only plus is the brush at the end to brush your brows in a nice shape and fade the pencil

This is the best brow pencil I've tried, and I've tried a lot. I have medium brown hair with caramel highlights and hazel is perfect for me- matches my brows and looks very natural. The pencil is soft... maybe a little too soft because I feel like I am sharpening it all the time, which means it doesn't last as long as it should, but at this price (around $3), who cares? The cap has a brow brush attached to the outside of it, which is super convenient for blending and softening. It's a great product and I don't see how it could possibly be improved. I always stock up on these when I actually find a place to buy Rimmel.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This would be a perfectly good eyebrow pencil if the colours weren't so damn unnatural looking. First I tried hazel, which looked promising but was actually too warm and not dark enough, and then Dark Brown, which is WAY too red. It's a shame because it has a good consistency (neither too hard or too soft), blended well with the brush attached to the cap and was good value.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have this in Dark Brown, and I am pleased with the results. This is the first eyebrow makeup I've ever used. It's simple & easy. The color blends with my black hair quite well, and I find that it's natural because it's not too dark. I love the brush at the end too, it's great for taming the brows! Would repurchase, I feel no need to search for something else because this works just fine for what I want.

I like that this pencil is soft, it blends well as a result. I feel like its very natural. Would recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

this is my runner up brow pencil to my beloved shiseido...it's more of a brown black than an actual black, but it still works if i can't find my shiseido pencil. sometimes i'll blend the two colours together when i want a stronger brow look. usually i don't. this is pretty cheap stuff, i grabbed this for about $3 at target! wears all day.

EDIT: i got a bunch of caramel and golden highlights in my hair recently, and i switched to the hazel shade........perfect!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I would defintley buy this eyebrow pencil again, it goes on smooth and the brush on the end help distribute the colour nice and evenly. I've been through quite a few pencils (as I have shockingly light brows) and this one has been my favourite.

Popular Brows Products