Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/21/2007 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This brow pencil is too soft, too dark, and too warm. I have light, ash brown colored brows and I usually use a blonde pencil, but according to the MUA reviews, the Hazel was too red, so I opted for the Dark Brown. I use a very light hand to fill in sparse areas and the consistency is so creamy and soft, that the application looks heavy. The dark brown color has reddish, warm tones and is an obvious contrast to the natural color of my brows and I look ridiculous. It also smudges easily. The only plus is that the cap has a little brow brush. Will never repurchase.

on 8/6/2007 11:53:00 PM

Going through a divorce can put your purse in bit of a pinch! I have used Chanel Soft Brown Brow Pencil for years and swear by it but due to economics, I trusted the reviews regarding this brow pencil and it has been a lifesaver. I got the two for one deal at Walgreens and bought both the dark brown and hazel. I have good luck with both but I like the dark brown a bit better; the hazel tends to be a bit reddish on me. I can control the dark brown easily so that it is not too dark and the brush on the cap is a nice touch. I like this pencil a lot, so once everything is done and said and I am not making attorneys richer, I am not sure if I will go back to the Chanel or not. This is a good product and if you get it at Walgreens, you can always take it back as long as you keep your receipt.

on 7/17/2007 10:49:00 PM

I bought this product based on the positive reviews below. I have black hair and worried about the black being too grey looking, but the color was a very dark brown that blended well with my brows. For ~$3, it's a great product.

on 7/16/2007 7:43:00 AM

I thought, that as eye-brow pencils go, it wasn't the cheapest ever(about 4 pounds in the UK), but it seems to be worth it. I chose dark brown because in the shop I came across it there was only a selection of black and dark brown, and I have light brown hair/eyebrows, so I was afraid it would be too dark for me, but it works all right. It shapes my eyebrows leaving them look natural. I'm going to buy a lighter colour as well if I find one, but I'm quite please with this one as well, recommend it to everyone.

on 7/14/2007 11:07:00 PM

I was very disappointed with the color selection. I have very dark brown (almost black) brows. Most blacks seem too harsh so I decided to try the dark brown. Well, it looks quite reddish on my skin. It looks horrible, which sucks because I really liked the consistancy. I will not repurchase!!!

on 6/27/2007 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i 'm asian w/ black hair but i got it in cedar because i was afraid black would be too strong. so glad i got this color because it worked perfectly for me and blended right in. pencil glides on smoothly and lasts a long time. could be HG material...i don't know yet i still have to use it longer to see if it beats out my HG shishiedo. but this is so much cheaper and such great quality for a drugstore brand. will definately purchase again.

on 6/24/2007 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this is a greaaaat pencil for brows. It comes with a little brush on the cap. I have in dark brown. Super soft and has very good staying power. Itīs cheap too. Better than my beloved revlon brow fantasy in brunette.

on 6/21/2007 10:51:00 PM

This is my HG for brow pancils, I love it. Ladies, do not bother to spend money on higher priced pancils, this product will do the job for a fraction of the cost. I use dark brown and it fills in where nature hasn't quite delivered and it looks polished and natural. It is very refreshing to spend little and get so much out of a product.

on 6/19/2007 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

BEST BROW TOOL EVER. Ok, I really love this eyebrow pencil. It definitely has HG status. I am Asian and my brows are black. Before this, I was using a Chanel trio brow kit for filling in the breaks at my arch, but it was just too big and bulky. I bought the Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Black with a little apprehension because I thought it would make my eyebrows TOO black (which often happens). As others have mentioned, the black is very soft and natural...almost a very dark brown. It's neutral - neither too grey or too brown so that it is reddish. It does not smudge or fade and can be applied effectively light or heavy. The brush on the cap is a wonderful bonus to for blending and tidying the brows. Lasting power is excellent.

on 5/11/2007 5:29:00 PM

I've searched and tried many different brow products, and this is among the best. I would highly recommend this to anyone before you go out and spend money on an overly priced pencil at a department store. I first tried this in dark brown, but wasn't that impressed because the color wasn't quite right for me. I went back and bought it in Black, and I'm thrilled that I did. is actually a better match if I just use light My hair color is actually dark brown, but the dark brown pencil looked really unnatural and didn't blend well with my brows. I find that the black strokes and blend it in very well. The pencil lasts all day on me, and keeps my brows looking fairly natural, not drawn on. I like the little brush on the cap too. It works great to comb and blend in the color once I've applied the pencil. This pencil is super cheap too-I think around $3 at Wal-mart.

Popular Brows Products