April 16, 2014 | 1924 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2006 10:35:00 PM More reviews by olivialoaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've never really used anything on my brows, but lately I was getting self-conscience about gaps in them where the hair doesn't really sit right. I bought this in "Hazel" based on the reviews here, and it matches perfectly and looks natural - just what I wanted. It is a dark blonde/light brown colour. I don't think it has red in it (as some have mentioned), but it seems almost green/olive in colour. The brush is perfect and the colour comes out just right, so you have no sharp/hard lines made. Cheap, too, $4.99CDN on sale. But I had to look in a couple of stores to find this shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2006 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ilima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I own a few different brow products, and this is definitely my favorite. It's hard enough that the pencil doesn't just smoosh all over your brows but still soft enough to get some color onto them without jabbing it into your brows. I use "Hazel" and it's perfect for my light brown brows. I also love the stiff brush on the cap- it helps to get the hairs into place and to blend any hard strokes you may have made on accident.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2006 11:34:00 PM More reviews by ilovelampp

This is the perfect brow pencil. The thing that caught my eye about this was the little grooming brush on the end-so handy!! I'm a natural blonde with darker brows, so this color "dark brown" matches perfectly and goes on smooth and creamy BUT stays put throughout the day. It's cheap, too.

I think Rimmel is my new favorite brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2006 8:04:00 AM More reviews by s_ter88

i have used this eyebrow pencil for about 2 years now, and ive been using this everyday and its still not used up yet!!! i am asian and i have this in hazel. i love love love this product! it's so natural because the pencil is hard and therefore does not give hard, unnatural brows. i apply in light feathery strokes and if need i use the brush to blend it. it lasts the whole day too. this is simply awesome, and u can check this out in my profile photos where i have this on my brows in all the pics. BUY THIS! IT IS SO CHEAP! im abit worried because i have been going to check for this product to restock but i think they are discontinuing this?!!?!!??!?! noooooooooo!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2006 1:20:00 AM More reviews by SeventhStranger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! It's not hard as a rock, and fills in my eyebrows quite well (no snickers, please--I've got blonde/light brown brows with grey showing before age 30).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2006 1:53:00 PM More reviews by suzeuk

I am very happy with this. I buy the dark brown one. It is so cheap and I buy loads of it - It sounds weird to say it is a holy Grail product as I haven't tried that many eyebrow pencils but I do like it. Has a little brush at the end to groom unruly brows with. What more can one say about it?

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2006 2:52:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyesPaleSkin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried hazel, which didn't work for me because of the red tones. My hair has many red highlights but my eyebrows don't, so the red stood out too much. Otherwise, a good product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2006 8:46:00 AM More reviews by kybert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this in dark brown. it wasnt very dark at all and was too warm. didnt last very long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2006 3:02:00 PM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

my eyebrows have always been awful! too light, sparse and over plucked.the only way i can make them look nice is using an eyebrow pencil.ive used sheseido eyebrow pencil for years but at 13.50 seeing its a product i use every single day its was gettin a bit expensive esp as i always love the point to be really sharp so im sharpenin it almost everyday.a friend recommended rimmel and i thought what the hell, and it was only 2 in a superdrug sale. i got the dark brown as there was no lighter colours. this is definitely way too dark for my light brown/blonde hair but the colour itself looked really natural a lot more than the shesiedo dark brown which looked black. as im basically havin a draw in my eyebrows i need a pencil which will not give me that painted on look and this didnt even tho it was too dark. im going to get a light brown one 2moro.in comparison shesido was def not worth all that money over the years rimmel is somuch better it lasts all day and goes over my scar on my right brow perfectly UPDATE: Ive just bought this in hazel so im hoping this will go better with my blonde hair. however its still too dark for me. i havent found anything that could beat my bourgois blonde fonce pencil so for now that might just have to be my HG

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2006 4:33:00 PM More reviews by jsnack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can't beleive I haven't reviewed this yet. I've been using the black pencil for months and LOVE it. The black is not black it's more of a black/brown which works perfectly for my dark brows. I used to use the BE brow powder and brush but this pencil is SO much easier. It goes on easily and stays put all day. Love it. Love it. Love it.