March 1, 2015 | 1067 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2007 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i 'm asian w/ black hair but i got it in cedar because i was afraid black would be too strong. so glad i got this color because it worked perfectly for me and blended right in. pencil glides on smoothly and lasts a long time. could be HG material...i don't know yet i still have to use it longer to see if it beats out my HG shishiedo. but this is so much cheaper and such great quality for a drugstore brand. will definately purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2007 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

this is a greaaaat pencil for brows. It comes with a little brush on the cap. I have in dark brown. Super soft and has very good staying power. Itīs cheap too. Better than my beloved revlon brow fantasy in brunette.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2007 10:51:00 PM More reviews by barbj35

This is my HG for brow pancils, I love it. Ladies, do not bother to spend money on higher priced pancils, this product will do the job for a fraction of the cost. I use dark brown and it fills in where nature hasn't quite delivered and it looks polished and natural. It is very refreshing to spend little and get so much out of a product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2007 6:00:00 PM More reviews by odanit

BEST BROW TOOL EVER. Ok, I really love this eyebrow pencil. It definitely has HG status. I am Asian and my brows are black. Before this, I was using a Chanel trio brow kit for filling in the breaks at my arch, but it was just too big and bulky. I bought the Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Black with a little apprehension because I thought it would make my eyebrows TOO black (which often happens). As others have mentioned, the black is very soft and natural...almost a very dark brown. It's neutral - neither too grey or too brown so that it is reddish. It does not smudge or fade and can be applied effectively light or heavy. The brush on the cap is a wonderful bonus to for blending and tidying the brows. Lasting power is excellent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2007 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Emkat8

I've searched and tried many different brow products, and this is among the best. I would highly recommend this to anyone before you go out and spend money on an overly priced pencil at a department store. I first tried this in dark brown, but wasn't that impressed because the color wasn't quite right for me. I went back and bought it in Black, and I'm thrilled that I did. is actually a better match if I just use light My hair color is actually dark brown, but the dark brown pencil looked really unnatural and didn't blend well with my brows. I find that the black strokes and blend it in very well. The pencil lasts all day on me, and keeps my brows looking fairly natural, not drawn on. I like the little brush on the cap too. It works great to comb and blend in the color once I've applied the pencil. This pencil is super cheap too-I think around $3 at Wal-mart.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2007 3:53:00 AM More reviews by ahiruca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gone through so many of these pencils I've lost count. The dark brown color is a perfect match for my hair color.In addition, it is extremely cheap, which is a great bonus. Also, importantly, it has long lasting power - it generally lasts from morning to night. The resulting effect is very natural - recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2007 4:26:00 PM More reviews by kimball

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Though I usually wait to buy products until I find out what all the great reviewers on MUA say, this I picked up on a whim, due to the GREAT price. I have Hazel, and on my light--almost blonde--brows, it's perfect! So easy with the little brush. I have to go light with it, but for me, who is unwilling to commit to major brow work with the 10 million things I already do to get ready-lol-it is the best!! Will buy again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2007 12:21:00 PM More reviews by DevinGirl83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only eyebrow pencil I will ever use! I've tried a few brands including The Body Shop...and none, to me, hold a candle to this one. It's super-cheap & very smooth going on. I love the brush attached to the cap. This is my HG eyebrow pencil!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2007 10:37:00 AM More reviews by PR_girl1

I have impossible brows. My hair is dark, my skin is fair, and my brows are...blonde. I feel like I need to define them a little bit to match my hair, but a traditional brown brow color looks too harsh. Blonde pencils are often a little too golden. This pencil in HAZEL is just right. I do a few light quick strokes upward through my brows and smooth them back down with the attached brush on the cap. And....it looks good, but not like I've drawn my brows on. I still don't define my brows every day, but when I want to do it like for a night out this is the right color. If you're looking for a light brownish pencil that won't be too harsh on fair skin, give this a shot. It's so cheap that if you don't like it, no big loss. It's the only thing that has worked for me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2007 12:46:00 PM More reviews by s70princess

I have this eyebrow pencil in hazel and dark brown ... both are decent natural shades of brown that don't turn orange. The texture of this pencil is definitely more waxy than the higher-end powder brow pencils like Lancome and Dior, however this Rimmel one is afterall only a fraction of the price. Considering the price, these are pretty decent and I keep them in my purse or car for emergency touch-ups ... however, I am more of a person who needs to draw-in my brows every morning rather than just fill-in a few hairs here and there and I find this pencil too waxy for drawing brows. So personally, I find this to be a really good pencil if you just need to fill-in your brows or need to touch up. For drawing entire brows in, I prefer a less waxy and more powdery kind of brow pencil.