Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/12/2007 11:33:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have this in Dark Brown, and I am pleased with the results. This is the first eyebrow makeup I've ever used. It's simple & easy. The color blends with my black hair quite well, and I find that it's natural because it's not too dark. I love the brush at the end too, it's great for taming the brows! Would repurchase, I feel no need to search for something else because this works just fine for what I want.

on 9/10/2007 6:39:00 PM

I like that this pencil is soft, it blends well as a result. I feel like its very natural. Would recommend.

on 9/8/2007 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

this is my runner up brow pencil to my beloved shiseido...it's more of a brown black than an actual black, but it still works if i can't find my shiseido pencil. sometimes i'll blend the two colours together when i want a stronger brow look. usually i don't. this is pretty cheap stuff, i grabbed this for about $3 at target! wears all day.

EDIT: i got a bunch of caramel and golden highlights in my hair recently, and i switched to the hazel shade........perfect!

on 8/28/2007 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I would defintley buy this eyebrow pencil again, it goes on smooth and the brush on the end help distribute the colour nice and evenly. I've been through quite a few pencils (as I have shockingly light brows) and this one has been my favourite.

on 8/21/2007 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This brow pencil is too soft, too dark, and too warm. I have light, ash brown colored brows and I usually use a blonde pencil, but according to the MUA reviews, the Hazel was too red, so I opted for the Dark Brown. I use a very light hand to fill in sparse areas and the consistency is so creamy and soft, that the application looks heavy. The dark brown color has reddish, warm tones and is an obvious contrast to the natural color of my brows and I look ridiculous. It also smudges easily. The only plus is that the cap has a little brow brush. Will never repurchase.

on 8/6/2007 11:53:00 PM

Going through a divorce can put your purse in bit of a pinch! I have used Chanel Soft Brown Brow Pencil for years and swear by it but due to economics, I trusted the reviews regarding this brow pencil and it has been a lifesaver. I got the two for one deal at Walgreens and bought both the dark brown and hazel. I have good luck with both but I like the dark brown a bit better; the hazel tends to be a bit reddish on me. I can control the dark brown easily so that it is not too dark and the brush on the cap is a nice touch. I like this pencil a lot, so once everything is done and said and I am not making attorneys richer, I am not sure if I will go back to the Chanel or not. This is a good product and if you get it at Walgreens, you can always take it back as long as you keep your receipt.

on 7/17/2007 10:49:00 PM

I bought this product based on the positive reviews below. I have black hair and worried about the black being too grey looking, but the color was a very dark brown that blended well with my brows. For ~$3, it's a great product.

on 7/16/2007 7:43:00 AM

I thought, that as eye-brow pencils go, it wasn't the cheapest ever(about 4 pounds in the UK), but it seems to be worth it. I chose dark brown because in the shop I came across it there was only a selection of black and dark brown, and I have light brown hair/eyebrows, so I was afraid it would be too dark for me, but it works all right. It shapes my eyebrows leaving them look natural. I'm going to buy a lighter colour as well if I find one, but I'm quite please with this one as well, recommend it to everyone.

on 7/14/2007 11:07:00 PM

I was very disappointed with the color selection. I have very dark brown (almost black) brows. Most blacks seem too harsh so I decided to try the dark brown. Well, it looks quite reddish on my skin. It looks horrible, which sucks because I really liked the consistancy. I will not repurchase!!!

on 6/27/2007 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i 'm asian w/ black hair but i got it in cedar because i was afraid black would be too strong. so glad i got this color because it worked perfectly for me and blended right in. pencil glides on smoothly and lasts a long time. could be HG material...i don't know yet i still have to use it longer to see if it beats out my HG shishiedo. but this is so much cheaper and such great quality for a drugstore brand. will definately purchase again.

Popular Brows Products