August 1, 2014 | 932 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2007 8:26:00 AM More reviews by beckibear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in black and I have recently ordered it in Dark Brown. What can I say? It's an eyebrow pencil. As I have no eyebrows, I use a combination of products and this figures in the line-up. The black colour can look quite harsh and be sure to keep it sharpened as it can give too soft a line, though for those blessed with eyebrows this is probably a good thing?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2006 5:44:00 AM More reviews by steph_mark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

lol would i purchase this product again? are you insane?! this has been my HG brow filler for about 5 years and probably always will be. amazing price, decent color selection (except if you're a blonde, but blonde's have a really hard time finding the right brow color anyway, right?), the handy brush at the end, how can you go wrong? lasts all day too, so i don't have any embarassing brow-less moments. i reccomend this to anyone and everyone who would ask about brows. go buy this and try it, you'll be hooked! i especially like hazel when my hair's a lighter more golden brown and dark brown when my hair has more red in it.
EDIT: i will no longer re-purchase this item because rimmel still participates in animal testing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2006 3:47:00 PM More reviews by HarleyQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great pencil for a great price. I have Dark Brown, I'm PPP with very dark hair and brows. The pencil is precise so it's easy to feather application to look natural, and the little brush attached to the lid is PERFECT at grooming! This is an amazing pencil for quick, easy and precise application and I highly recommend it to all- especially those who are wary with doing anything with your brows. P.S. This is my 200th review! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2006 11:29:00 PM More reviews by carnaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

New HG! Just bought this in Hazel, and I'm amazed how perfectly natural it looks! Im a PPP with brown hair, Ive found most brown brow pencils to be too 'chocolatey', but this is a lovely neutral taupey-brown. Stays put all day, has a handy little brow brush attatched to the lid, and is so cheap! Au$7.95

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2006 6:22:00 PM More reviews by immoralfear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow, this is indeed a professional eyebrow pencil and kicks the ass of many higher end brands I tried. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2006 8:24:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have Rimmel eyebrow pencil in Hazel. I use it almost every day, if not every day, on my dark blonde eyebrows. Hazel is a couple of shades darker than my eyebrows but manages to appear subtle, which is very nice. It's a unique shade. To me, Hazel looks like a green-based taupe in pencil, but does show up with a bit more red on, if that makes sense. Fortunately, I have enough red in my hair to carry it off, because I'd hate to go without this pencil--it's got a good consistency, it's cheaper than dirt, it's portable, it has a brush, and it doesn't scream "I've got Penciled Eyebrows!" In the rare event I'll find something that works better for me, I'll give this up, but until then, I'll be a faithful user of this pencil.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2006 4:24:00 PM More reviews by chitchatgo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought it on a whim because I was buying my much beloved Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner Crayon, and thought I would try something else new from Rimmel. I bought the brown and altough it's not a perfect match for my brow color it's pretty close. It's very cheap for a very decent product. The color stays and a light sweep did produce color on my brows. It's too bad that the brown is only a close match, but the color is still pretty natural on me though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2006 8:06:00 AM More reviews by swampbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this has been my HG eyebrow pencil for years! i LOVE it!! i first bought it in "Blonde" but i think this color is now called "Hazel" ?? anyway, it's perfect for my light-medium golden brown hair/brows. very subtle, never orangey, and i LOVE the little brush on the cap. so handy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2006 12:04:00 PM More reviews by annos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a decent eyebrow pencil that is quite easy to use. The reason I took off to lippies is that I can't find a nice colour match for my medium brown brows. "Hazel", which otherwise is a very nice medium color, turns out a bit too red on me, so I'll keep looking for my perfect color match among other brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2006 10:35:00 PM More reviews by olivialoaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've never really used anything on my brows, but lately I was getting self-conscience about gaps in them where the hair doesn't really sit right. I bought this in "Hazel" based on the reviews here, and it matches perfectly and looks natural - just what I wanted. It is a dark blonde/light brown colour. I don't think it has red in it (as some have mentioned), but it seems almost green/olive in colour. The brush is perfect and the colour comes out just right, so you have no sharp/hard lines made. Cheap, too, $4.99CDN on sale. But I had to look in a couple of stores to find this shade.