December 20, 2014 | 1648 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2007 6:00:00 PM More reviews by odanit

BEST BROW TOOL EVER. Ok, I really love this eyebrow pencil. It definitely has HG status. I am Asian and my brows are black. Before this, I was using a Chanel trio brow kit for filling in the breaks at my arch, but it was just too big and bulky. I bought the Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Black with a little apprehension because I thought it would make my eyebrows TOO black (which often happens). As others have mentioned, the black is very soft and natural...almost a very dark brown. It's neutral - neither too grey or too brown so that it is reddish. It does not smudge or fade and can be applied effectively light or heavy. The brush on the cap is a wonderful bonus to for blending and tidying the brows. Lasting power is excellent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2007 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Emkat8

I've searched and tried many different brow products, and this is among the best. I would highly recommend this to anyone before you go out and spend money on an overly priced pencil at a department store. I first tried this in dark brown, but wasn't that impressed because the color wasn't quite right for me. I went back and bought it in Black, and I'm thrilled that I did. is actually a better match if I just use light My hair color is actually dark brown, but the dark brown pencil looked really unnatural and didn't blend well with my brows. I find that the black strokes and blend it in very well. The pencil lasts all day on me, and keeps my brows looking fairly natural, not drawn on. I like the little brush on the cap too. It works great to comb and blend in the color once I've applied the pencil. This pencil is super cheap too-I think around $3 at Wal-mart.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2007 3:53:00 AM More reviews by ahiruca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gone through so many of these pencils I've lost count. The dark brown color is a perfect match for my hair color.In addition, it is extremely cheap, which is a great bonus. Also, importantly, it has long lasting power - it generally lasts from morning to night. The resulting effect is very natural - recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2007 4:26:00 PM More reviews by kimball

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Though I usually wait to buy products until I find out what all the great reviewers on MUA say, this I picked up on a whim, due to the GREAT price. I have Hazel, and on my light--almost blonde--brows, it's perfect! So easy with the little brush. I have to go light with it, but for me, who is unwilling to commit to major brow work with the 10 million things I already do to get ready-lol-it is the best!! Will buy again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2007 12:21:00 PM More reviews by DevinGirl83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only eyebrow pencil I will ever use! I've tried a few brands including The Body Shop...and none, to me, hold a candle to this one. It's super-cheap & very smooth going on. I love the brush attached to the cap. This is my HG eyebrow pencil!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2007 10:37:00 AM More reviews by PR_girl1

I have impossible brows. My hair is dark, my skin is fair, and my brows are...blonde. I feel like I need to define them a little bit to match my hair, but a traditional brown brow color looks too harsh. Blonde pencils are often a little too golden. This pencil in HAZEL is just right. I do a few light quick strokes upward through my brows and smooth them back down with the attached brush on the cap. And....it looks good, but not like I've drawn my brows on. I still don't define my brows every day, but when I want to do it like for a night out this is the right color. If you're looking for a light brownish pencil that won't be too harsh on fair skin, give this a shot. It's so cheap that if you don't like it, no big loss. It's the only thing that has worked for me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2007 12:46:00 PM More reviews by s70princess

I have this eyebrow pencil in hazel and dark brown ... both are decent natural shades of brown that don't turn orange. The texture of this pencil is definitely more waxy than the higher-end powder brow pencils like Lancome and Dior, however this Rimmel one is afterall only a fraction of the price. Considering the price, these are pretty decent and I keep them in my purse or car for emergency touch-ups ... however, I am more of a person who needs to draw-in my brows every morning rather than just fill-in a few hairs here and there and I find this pencil too waxy for drawing brows. So personally, I find this to be a really good pencil if you just need to fill-in your brows or need to touch up. For drawing entire brows in, I prefer a less waxy and more powdery kind of brow pencil.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2007 8:26:00 AM More reviews by beckibear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in black and I have recently ordered it in Dark Brown. What can I say? It's an eyebrow pencil. As I have no eyebrows, I use a combination of products and this figures in the line-up. The black colour can look quite harsh and be sure to keep it sharpened as it can give too soft a line, though for those blessed with eyebrows this is probably a good thing?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2006 5:44:00 AM More reviews by steph_mark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

lol would i purchase this product again? are you insane?! this has been my HG brow filler for about 5 years and probably always will be. amazing price, decent color selection (except if you're a blonde, but blonde's have a really hard time finding the right brow color anyway, right?), the handy brush at the end, how can you go wrong? lasts all day too, so i don't have any embarassing brow-less moments. i reccomend this to anyone and everyone who would ask about brows. go buy this and try it, you'll be hooked! i especially like hazel when my hair's a lighter more golden brown and dark brown when my hair has more red in it.
EDIT: i will no longer re-purchase this item because rimmel still participates in animal testing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2006 3:47:00 PM More reviews by HarleyQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great pencil for a great price. I have Dark Brown, I'm PPP with very dark hair and brows. The pencil is precise so it's easy to feather application to look natural, and the little brush attached to the lid is PERFECT at grooming! This is an amazing pencil for quick, easy and precise application and I highly recommend it to all- especially those who are wary with doing anything with your brows. P.S. This is my 200th review! :D