Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick

3.4

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Alcohol denat., calendula officinalis (calendula) flower oil, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, achillea millefolium (yarrow) oil, carum petroselinum (parsley) seed oil, aqua (water, eau), salix nigra (willow) bark extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) oil, juniperus communis (juniper) fruit oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, citral, geraniol, limonene, linalool

This stuff is great-dries em right up without drying my skin very much:)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This works wonders - I love the fresh herbal scent to this and the packaging is wonderful. I don't recommend applying the product directly to the problem area... Instead, I find it much more sanitary to apply a bit to a clean finger and pat it on. It dries quickly, is not at all greasy, and actually works. I also love the idea of something pure going on my skin... And, since Burt's Bees does not test on animals, I will continue to buy :D

I like this stick better than the Desert Essence stick simply because it smells less like tea tree oil. It smells a lot like fennel, which I love. And it seems to work.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees, but this one just didn't do it for me.. the smell was SOO pungent, I could smell it for at least 20 minutes after I applied it! It's definitely the tea tree oil, you can tell, and they are all natural, so I understand but that was wayy too much for me!! I think it works pretty well for blemishes, but I like Mario Badescou's drying cream a lot better. I would buy lots of BB products again, but this one just isn't one of them.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This was so harsh! It was like I put pure alcohol on my face. The tube was unhygenic, because I could see dead skin floating aroung in it after I used it.

This smelled like fennel to me, and I found that when I used it, my pimples cleared up no more quickly that had I not used it. So I stopped using it, and let my pimples clear up the natural way. The natural way does not involve fennel smells.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried this product and it did sting after the first use. After a couple uses my skin got used to it, only it didn't really clar up my pimples. Also, the packaging is terrible because after using it a couple times, you will find debris floating around inside...gross!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is the best thing for drying up those annoying whiteheads that I get right before that time of the month.

I roll it on at night and the next morning they're all dried up and gone.

I think the smell in this product is from the tea-tree oil, but it doesn't bother me a bit.

A simple, easy to use product that does what it says -- imagine that! continued >>

OUCH. My skin isn't overly sensitive but this stung a LOT and made me break out a LOT--not really what I was hoping for. I nearly broke the glass bottle that it comes in several times from dropping it and the roll-on applicator made the foul-smelling-yellow-stuff drip down my face (if you insist on buying this, use a q-tip). Also--this stuff smells AWFUL--like Windex crossed with black licorice. OVERALL: VERY DISAPPOINTED! NOT RECOMMENDED!

It doesn't work for me. A complete waste of money.