August 29, 2014 | 1855 users online

Treatments (Face) - Burt's Bees - Herbal Blemish Stick

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2002 12:10:00 AM More reviews by daylightwilight

OUCH. My skin isn't overly sensitive but this stung a LOT and made me break out a LOT--not really what I was hoping for. I nearly broke the glass bottle that it comes in several times from dropping it and the roll-on applicator made the foul-smelling-yellow-stuff drip down my face (if you insist on buying this, use a q-tip). Also--this stuff smells AWFUL--like Windex crossed with black licorice. OVERALL: VERY DISAPPOINTED! NOT RECOMMENDED!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2002 12:00:00 PM More reviews by suikey

It doesn't work for me. A complete waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2002 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Gingerly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this spot treatment. The smell takes some getting used to but it works well for me and thats what counts. You can always buffer with lotion/moisturizer if you notice stinging.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2002 5:03:00 PM More reviews by beastygirl

Works well for me. I've noticed I have less pimples now. I put this on every night after I moisturize on my "problem areas" like my chin, forehead, and any place that has a slight blemish. Works good!

Only thing I have against it: the packaging, though it works great most of the time, sometimes lets excess leak onto my face. I'm constantly scared it's going to get in my eye or something.

Anyway, this product is a staple for me and deffinately worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2002 5:40:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Excellent blemish treatment. Clears up spots (even bad ones) in about 2 days. Have already repurchased two, one for my room and one for my locker.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2002 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Goodfreak

I was allergic to this product! It did nothing to help my zits - just gave me tiny, itchy bumps on the area for DAYS after the zit had cleared up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2001 2:33:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't think it could do it, but this really works! Roll it on over a zit after washing at night and in the morning it will dry it up a little bit. I will repurchase this because it was gentle, felt nice and works. The only bad thing is it doesn't dry up immediately and in the morning I noticed a crustiness over the area I applied [kinda gross], but at least you know it is working to dry up the blemish :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2001 5:02:00 PM More reviews by jd-jd

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a roll-on liquid stick of tea tree oil and other botanicals. It can dry up a pimple overnight (if you get it early enough.)

The oil tends to seep from the top, even closed, so I give the packaging a lower rating. I rebought this several times despite the package. It works well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2001 4:31:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This dried out my problem areas drastically, giving me further grief when all I wanted was blemish control. Does not work well on those blemishes that are pushing up from beneath the surface. It may help those ugly white pimples dry out a bit more, in turn making them easier to pop (bad idea anyway), but even when the blemish is gone, the drying effect lingers. Love the smell, something like chamomile. Unfortunately the scent doesn't save the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2001 1:45:00 AM More reviews by istella

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like Burt's Bees stuff and when I found this, I had just been attacked by the zit fairy! It really helped clear up the spots, even in the most problematic area....the chin. ugh. I ended up buying three of them for all over the place, one for the purse, the vanity and my b/f's house (he uses it, too)!! haha. Just in case that zit fairy decides to return, I am now well armed!!!