October 20, 2014 | 967 users online

Treatments (Face) - Burt's Bees - Herbal Blemish Stick

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 2:53:00 PM More reviews by PrincessAmina83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this product and it did sting after the first use. After a couple uses my skin got used to it, only it didn't really clar up my pimples. Also, the packaging is terrible because after using it a couple times, you will find debris floating around inside...gross!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 10:42:00 AM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is the best thing for drying up those annoying whiteheads that I get right before that time of the month.

I roll it on at night and the next morning they're all dried up and gone.

I think the smell in this product is from the tea-tree oil, but it doesn't bother me a bit.

A simple, easy to use product that does what it says -- imagine that! continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2002 12:10:00 AM More reviews by daylightwilight

OUCH. My skin isn't overly sensitive but this stung a LOT and made me break out a LOT--not really what I was hoping for. I nearly broke the glass bottle that it comes in several times from dropping it and the roll-on applicator made the foul-smelling-yellow-stuff drip down my face (if you insist on buying this, use a q-tip). Also--this stuff smells AWFUL--like Windex crossed with black licorice. OVERALL: VERY DISAPPOINTED! NOT RECOMMENDED!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2002 12:00:00 PM More reviews by suikey

It doesn't work for me. A complete waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2002 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Gingerly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this spot treatment. The smell takes some getting used to but it works well for me and thats what counts. You can always buffer with lotion/moisturizer if you notice stinging.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2002 5:03:00 PM More reviews by beastygirl

Works well for me. I've noticed I have less pimples now. I put this on every night after I moisturize on my "problem areas" like my chin, forehead, and any place that has a slight blemish. Works good!

Only thing I have against it: the packaging, though it works great most of the time, sometimes lets excess leak onto my face. I'm constantly scared it's going to get in my eye or something.

Anyway, this product is a staple for me and deffinately worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2002 5:40:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Excellent blemish treatment. Clears up spots (even bad ones) in about 2 days. Have already repurchased two, one for my room and one for my locker.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2002 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Goodfreak

I was allergic to this product! It did nothing to help my zits - just gave me tiny, itchy bumps on the area for DAYS after the zit had cleared up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2001 2:33:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't think it could do it, but this really works! Roll it on over a zit after washing at night and in the morning it will dry it up a little bit. I will repurchase this because it was gentle, felt nice and works. The only bad thing is it doesn't dry up immediately and in the morning I noticed a crustiness over the area I applied [kinda gross], but at least you know it is working to dry up the blemish :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2001 5:02:00 PM More reviews by jd-jd

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a roll-on liquid stick of tea tree oil and other botanicals. It can dry up a pimple overnight (if you get it early enough.)

The oil tends to seep from the top, even closed, so I give the packaging a lower rating. I rebought this several times despite the package. It works well.