Tweezerman Metal Eye Lash Comb

4.7

on 7/25/2002 8:32:00 AM

This is a must-get item for all girls! Does everything you want in a lash comb, but perfectly in one swipe, and does it's job so much better than your conventional plastic lash comb...does this comb get better than this??? Yes it does --the price is unbelieveably cheap, and on top of all the virtues of this cute little item, it's plated with *gold*! Now, I don't know about you, but I love the idea that my little eyelashes touch gold whenever I use this little buddy :)

on 7/11/2002 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great lash comb. It goes right through your lashes and combs them without getting mascara everywhere. My lashes have never looked better. Get this!

on 7/7/2002 4:13:00 AM

Many years ago, after struggling with useless plastic lash combs, I thought, "Why aren't these made in metal so they can really comb through lashes?", not knowing they existed. I came across the Tweezerman Metal Lash Comb at an Ulta store one day, and have used it practically every day since! I don't know how I would live without it now! It's not only great for combing through lashes after applying mascara -- but for combing through lashes *before* applying mascara if you get eyeliner, eyeshadow, etc. in your lashes like I do.

on 7/1/2002 2:08:00 PM

No girl should be without one of these. I'm on my second, only because I lost the first. This really does separately lashes. I feel obligated to add a warning, though. I know it's obvious that a spiky metal thing should be treated with caution near the eyes, but even so, I and just about every girlfriend of mine have all jabbed ourselves most painfully with this on one of those sleepy mornings. Have your coffee *before* you use it.

on 4/8/2002 4:29:00 AM

This gets a full 5/5 because, well, there's just nothing wrong with it! It folds up small and portable, and the teeth are *really fine* so it separates those lashes perfectly.

on 3/5/2002 7:11:00 AM

this is the best comb i tried for ages... it sparates cloopy lashes and makes tham soft and long

on 11/18/2001 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best! As others have noted, it folds up nice and small, and the metal teeth are much better than plastic (and they last longer). And the price!! I think I paid only about $5 for this. Highly recommended!

on 8/23/2001 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product doesn't get nearly as much attention as the tweezers, although it is just as fantastic. The sharp metal teeth glide through everything and gives me thick, thick eyelashes without any clumps. It is folds up so it can travel nicely in a makeup bag.

on 7/10/2001 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is simply genius! The metal comb separates lashes beter than any plastic one could and it folds up to about 2 inches. SO convenient!

on 6/15/2001 7:48:00 AM

This is the best eye lash comb available! The metal teeth comb through the clumpiest lashes with strength. There is a protective plastic shield that protects the teeth when not in use and prevents dust and dirt from getting on there. I have tried many lash combs and this is the best. A must for every make-up bag.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools