October 30, 2014 | 1581 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by katie2009

I love this brush! It is perfect for every thing I need! I did use a 213 fluff brush, then I got this is a swap and I wonder how I managed without it!
I love the bristle being white, at first I did think oh it may be easy to stain, but Once washed it comes up lovely and white again!
Would definatly buy this again as a back up!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by mistyct

I really do love this brush - alot. I am new to MAC brushes, relatively speaking, but this is one of my all time favorites. I own about 7 of their brushes now and this one is a workhorse! It packs on color like no other brush Ive ever used. On top of that, it washes completely clean, even after using it to apply dark cream shadows (which can be a pill to remove from brushes). I love the handle length too. Yes, MAC are extrememly overpriced,. However, my application has gotten better since using it, so I am guessing it is worth its weight to me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by pocky

Yes this is a great brush for packing color onto the lids but I've been using Sonia Kashuk's Fluffy Eye Shadow Brush (used to be the #18) for years and it's a very good dupe of the 239. Okay, so the 239 is softer, has white hairs, and is the tiniest bit fluffier and thicker but I think the SK is a decent dupe and very affordable at just under $7. I had my SK for over 6 years and finally got two more because I realized what a great brush it is and hadn't been able to find an affordable dupe anywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by denisse3

Love this brush! It makes it easier to apply all over lid eyeshadow. And you can be more precise as to up to where you want to apply it. I will have to buy a back up for this definitely!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by laceylogan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great brush for applying color to your lid. I use this brush everyday, it is well worth the price tag!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by genesis81

This was one of the first mac brushes I bought, and is one of the reasons I am now addicted. They are expensive brushes but are great quality. I never have any shading and it always shapes well after washing. A great brush for placing color on the lid. Well worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by MissLindseyTay

GREAT brush for packing on color! It gives me great color payoff when going for a really dramatic eye. I wouldn't be complete without this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Burningdesir3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow I love this brush !! I don't have to pick up too much eyeshadow cause it does a great job of putting it on the lids. I like that it is rather big (for my eyes anyways lol) so that it will apply colour on the whole lid in a couple of sweeps. It's also awesome for the brow bones! I seem to have a fetish for white-bristled brushes lol

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by joey444

This brush is a MUST HAVE!! I use it for every single day. It works awsome for packing color on the lid, crease, highlight, pigment.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Nkruythoff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great Great Great brush! The bristles pick up every little bit of eyeshadow. Really gets the color on. One of my fave brushes.