October 22, 2014 | 1963 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Moon Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2003 6:53:00 AM More reviews by dwhite_07017

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Moon Beam!!! It gives me a warm golden glow with little effort. It's thick consistancy makes Moon Beam easy to apply. And it's cheap concidering this bottle has lasted me over a year.
And it still has alot left in it. True, the packaging leaves alot to be desired. But I would gladdly buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2003 7:17:00 AM More reviews by mzgrvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this product ok. I think I should have gone for the High Beam which has more pink in it. This is a thick cream that has more of a gold base. It works fine for browbone or cheekbone highlighting but could have more shimmer. I don't mind the applicator, but have found that using a finger to apply and a sponge to blend is gives a much better application than the brush. Ultimately, I wish I had went with the HighBeam, I can't remember the reason I didn't, but this product is ok and I will use it until it is gone(this could take awhile) and then purchace the HighBeam, or mabye not, I may buy it today, Who knows!! I am a PPP with cool undertones.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2003 11:39:00 AM More reviews by JamieGirl

This product is OK, IMO. The shimmer wasn't nearly as dramatic as I had hoped. The consistency was surprising, VERY thick (which I hoped would help boost the glimmer-factor, but it doesn't) and the applicator strange, a brush like nailpolish. All in all, I don't think a re-purchase for me. The slight shimmer is pinkish-gold, so it is pretty, but I need super high voltage glam to impress me. Maybe I'll try BeneFit High Beam.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 1:22:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

I actually really like this one. It gives my warm-toned PPP-LLL complexion a nice luminous golden pink glow, and highlights my cheek colour.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2003 4:16:00 PM More reviews by yunity

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is very subtle, just a tad bit more noticeable than Versace Extra Glow--and neither of these products are dramatic enough for boring conservative me! Up close it looks really pretty and there are subtle shimmers, though the color ends up being a subtle magenta pink rather than a gold color, which it looks like in the bottle. From far away, it's SOOO subtle it's barely there--but enough to make a minor difference. I guess it might be an option if you wear very matte foundations and want to take away some of that pasty looking appearance--it can partially create the illusion of "dewiness." Best not to smear it, but to pat it on. For something more dramatic, I would suggest True Colors shimmer powders--way better, way more economical.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 3:13:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

This is a great highlighter for me in the winter. I don't think I can use this during the summer since my skin tends to get oily and this product would most likely accentuate it as I've found with most other shimmery products. I don't really like the packaging either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 6:24:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

bah. another failure from benefit. I kinda like it, but then again, i really don't see much a difference in my face when i have it on, but my face looks somewhat better..if that makes any sense..

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2002 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Anam

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Gives a beautiful pinky gold glow that doesn't look fake or unnatural. It looks beautiful on warmer skintones, but because I am more neutral, I would like to try High Beam. My cheekbones really 'pop' when I wear this. My only gripe is that I wish it would last all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2002 5:18:00 PM More reviews by christina_roberts

I love this product! It looks great on everyone and its so easy to apply. Its also a celebrity favourite. Jennifer Lopez and Britney Spears love this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2002 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Bernadette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love Moon Beam. I received it in a swap and I'm so glad I did. I put a little dab on each cheekbone with the wand (the bottle looks like a huge nail polish bottle) and blend outward. It gives such a beautiful glow and blends so nicely into the blush (I use NARS Orgasm). When the light hits it at the right angle, it looks so pretty. Although I don't think I'll be running out of this stuff anytime soon (they give you A LOT of product and you only need a tiny bit each time), I'd definitely buy this again because it's well worth it.