BeneFit Cosmetics Moon Beam

3.6

Water, Propylene Glycol, Sesame Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Stearic Acid, Safflower Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Jojoba Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Corn Starch, Triethanolamine, Oleth-20, Sorbitan Stearate, Simethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Cellulose Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, BHA. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Silica.

on 6/22/2003 1:23:00 PM

Wow this product did absolutely nothing for me. I thought Moon Beam was suppose to be a little more dramatic of the two Benefit highlighters. However, on me it looked as if I am not wearing anything. It did not give me the "glow" that highlighters were suppose to give. I will not be running out to buy this product in the future.

on 5/28/2003 7:52:00 PM

I DO like this product. It comes in a little glass bottle, like those of nail polish bottles. It looks a creamy golden color in the bottle and goes on a shimmery pinky shot gold color. It is a cream which highlights your cheekbones and nose beautifully but would suit yellow based skins best. The bottle would last you forever so it good value for money.

on 5/26/2003 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love Moon Beam!!! It gives me a warm golden glow with little effort. It's thick consistancy makes Moon Beam easy to apply. And it's cheap concidering this bottle has lasted me over a year.
And it still has alot left in it. True, the packaging leaves alot to be desired. But I would gladdly buy it again.

on 5/6/2003 7:17:00 AM

I like this product ok. I think I should have gone for the High Beam which has more pink in it. This is a thick cream that has more of a gold base. It works fine for browbone or cheekbone highlighting but could have more shimmer. I don't mind the applicator, but have found that using a finger to apply and a sponge to blend is gives a much better application than the brush. Ultimately, I wish I had went with the HighBeam, I can't remember the reason I didn't, but this product is ok and I will use it until it is gone(this could take awhile) and then purchace the HighBeam, or mabye not, I may buy it today, Who knows!! I am a PPP with cool undertones.

on 3/19/2003 11:39:00 AM

This product is OK, IMO. The shimmer wasn't nearly as dramatic as I had hoped. The consistency was surprising, VERY thick (which I hoped would help boost the glimmer-factor, but it doesn't) and the applicator strange, a brush like nailpolish. All in all, I don't think a re-purchase for me. The slight shimmer is pinkish-gold, so it is pretty, but I need super high voltage glam to impress me. Maybe I'll try BeneFit High Beam.

on 2/2/2003 1:22:00 AM

I actually really like this one. It gives my warm-toned PPP-LLL complexion a nice luminous golden pink glow, and highlights my cheek colour.

on 2/16/2003 4:16:00 PM

This stuff is very subtle, just a tad bit more noticeable than Versace Extra Glow--and neither of these products are dramatic enough for boring conservative me! Up close it looks really pretty and there are subtle shimmers, though the color ends up being a subtle magenta pink rather than a gold color, which it looks like in the bottle. From far away, it's SOOO subtle it's barely there--but enough to make a minor difference. I guess it might be an option if you wear very matte foundations and want to take away some of that pasty looking appearance--it can partially create the illusion of "dewiness." Best not to smear it, but to pat it on. For something more dramatic, I would suggest True Colors shimmer powders--way better, way more economical.

on 2/3/2003 3:13:00 AM

This is a great highlighter for me in the winter. I don't think I can use this during the summer since my skin tends to get oily and this product would most likely accentuate it as I've found with most other shimmery products. I don't really like the packaging either.

on 1/29/2003 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

bah. another failure from benefit. I kinda like it, but then again, i really don't see much a difference in my face when i have it on, but my face looks somewhat better..if that makes any sense..

on 12/1/2002 8:09:00 PM

Gives a beautiful pinky gold glow that doesn't look fake or unnatural. It looks beautiful on warmer skintones, but because I am more neutral, I would like to try High Beam. My cheekbones really 'pop' when I wear this. My only gripe is that I wish it would last all day.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products