MAC Frost - Angel

on 5/8/2010 11:14:00 AM

I actually got this yesterday and I LOVE it. I told the MA that I was looking for a light/pinky color and she gave me Angel. I was little worried becasue it's a frost and I don't like metallic lips lol, but it's SO soft and creamy-not frosty at all! I think Angel is the perfect neutral pink lipstick. I had creme cup (I lost it :( ) and which looked similar but it came out a little brighter, I would pick this over creme cup. I love angel because I'll be able to wear it with any makeup look from smokey eyes to neutrals. I don't think anyone would not like this lipstick. oh and I have VERY pigmented lips and this goes on quite opaque without looking chalky.

on 5/7/2010 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I bought this after a SA suggested it. I'm almost finished with my tube, and I really like it. It's a really pretty not too bright mid toned pink. I don't actually find it frosty at all, which is a relief. I think it brightens my face, and this is one of my daily staples. Love it.

on 5/1/2010 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I heard great reviews about Angel lipstick. Mostly this lipstick is included in their top 10 favorite mac lipsticks. Ive been searching for this lipstick for so long since we don't have MAC stores here and finally got one! Im so happy i purchased this, i got lots of compliments the first time I wore it! This is a pink lipstick which you can hardly see any frost in it.
I will definitely BUY this again. And other reason I got this one is that people said this is Kim K's fave lippie!!! =)

on 4/29/2010 2:45:00 AM

Along with Hue and Freckletone, Angel is one of my favorite MAC lipsticks. In the tube, it looks like a purplish midtone pink, but on your lips it is the perfect baby pink colour with a teeny hint of mauve. It's a frost, but the shimmer is minimal, thank god. The only thing is, it lasts no longer than 15 minutes on me before I have to reapply. But I think it's worth it! :)
Oh, and for reference, I'm an NC 20. but I think Angel would suit almost anyone, although if you are really tan it might wash you out a bit.

on 4/27/2010 9:32:00 PM

This color looked like the perfect everyday pink I was looking for, but quickly disappointed me upon first application. I am NC44 45 and this makes me look washed out. My sis said it made my lips purple. This may look better on lighter skin tones or with the right liner and lipgloss.

on 4/16/2010 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Angel is my second favorite MAC lipstick (right behind Creme Cup.) It's a great everyday color that's very flattering on the lips. Sometimes I wear this on it's own, but I tend to top it with a nice gloss. I was worried it wouldn't look good on me since I'm pretty pale (NW20) but nope -- it looks great! Definitely recommend!

on 4/13/2010 2:10:00 AM

This frosty pink is flirty and very girly. However, the frost formula can be pretty drying, so a good balm underneath is essential.

on 4/11/2010 7:59:00 PM

I am not a regular lipstick wearer, but after trying Angel by MAC, I absolutely love this. It feels good on my lips, it gives me a nice, natural color and I love the MAC tube.

on 4/8/2010 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For me (nc37-40), this as a tad bit too light...washed me out a little. I used a darker pink lipliner (just some random revlon rose one) and it looked better. Also, if I use a darker gloss on top, it looks okay.

Not one to just slather on though if you are darker like me-you might look a little white-lipped. Looks gorgeous on lighter tones though!

on 4/7/2010 1:49:00 PM

Perfect everyday pink. Im in love with this color.

Recommended for Medium Skin