April 18, 2014 | 908 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2003 7:48:00 PM More reviews by NenAlisa

I've been using this for a couple months and I have nothing bad to say about it. Although it does leave your skin a little greasy, it sinks in afterwards. I've also noticed I rarely break out anymore. Might repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2003 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Xiola_Blu2000

UGH! CLEAR complexion? Are they KIDDING??? More like, severely irritated, greasy and more broken out than before complexion. Glad that this was a free sample because this isn't worth paying for.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2003 11:54:00 AM More reviews by melancolie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this moisturizer for 2 months.

I also bought the cleanser and the toner after testing the moisturizer.

Last week, my friens told me I had a beautiful and clear skin. They asked me my secret. I was glad to help them out.
Thanks Aveeno !

UPDATE 10/04 : It made my skin so bad that I stopped using it. Now, I have to find product to heal my skin et control rosasea wich I did not have before using this stuff. Very bad experience for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2003 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Sugar_Cookie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I received a free sample of it at Wal-Mart and decided to try it out. I have really dry and sensitive skin and this moisturizer was v. soothing on my skin. You could tell my acne was going away just after one use and now a week late

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2003 2:08:00 AM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just got this last night, and I'm hoping it will do something for my skin. Ever since I got pregnant my skin has looked absolutley shitty. Blotchy, oily, dead skin everywhere, and I now get these HUGE painful zits on my forehead & chin. I used to have gorgeous skin- clear, soft, and almost radiant.

I was using Clean & Clear Dual Action, which worked for awhile, but lately it hasn't been doing it anymore. I used this stuff last night, and this morning my skin DID look a little better. Some of the unevenness has gone away, and the zits look smaller. I would NOT recommend wearing this during the day though, I actually cant wear ANY moisturizers under makeup or I break out.

UPDATE 12-23-03: After using this for about a month, I noticed I was getting quite a few zits:( I guess it quit working. Had to quit using it. Oh well. Another $13 bucks down the toilet which could have been spent on beer. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2003 12:56:00 PM More reviews by krochon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I had high hopes for this. I was looking for a moiturizer I could use at night (as far as I can tell, this has no FPS) that would help with belmishes. Not here :( It's thick and makes me breakout. Even a small amount makes my face feel oily. Every evening I used it, I woke up with a new "friend", even outside of my hormonal breakout period. It is also quite expensive for a drugstore band. Maybe this will be better during the winter when my skin is very dry... Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2003 6:22:00 PM More reviews by triste

This is great moisturizer for acne prone skin. I have been using is for the past 3 months and haven't had any problems with it. Seems like my face is addicted to it though because anytime I forget to put it on my face feels wierd. The packaging is cool, nice pump bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2003 7:34:00 PM More reviews by nola138

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this based on good reviews. It totally DESTROYED my sensitive skin. It turned it bright red and made me break out everywhere. I stopped using it after two days, and a week later my face is still red and extremely dry :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2003 1:44:00 PM More reviews by JuLieL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. My skin is dry, but I breakout quite a bit. This was a fairly thick moisturizer so it took care of the dryness and it hasn't made me break out at all. In fact, I have the least amount of zits now than I ever had, and I've tried lots of prescriptions. Its pricy (but you can get it for $12 at Walmart now instead of $15 at the other stores) but it really is a good product. I'd recommend it to anyone with acne. It lasts a long time too and there are frequently coupons in the paper.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2003 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Leeann2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was surprised at the terrible results I got from this product. I used it on my face, not around my eyes, and a few minutes later, my eyes began to get all red and watery! I did it a few times just to make sure it was the Aveeno moisturizer, and it was. It is too creamy for my oily complexion.
The only thing good about this product is it has a clean fresh scent. I will not buy it again.