Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroampho Pg-Acetate Phosphate, Fragrance, Quaternium-15, Tetrasodium Edta

on 2/24/2004 4:41:00 PM

This is one of my staple cleanser. I have combination skin that's prone to breakouts, and this cleanses my face really well without overdrying it. It's also really cheap & lasts a long time. There's no point in using expensive face cleansers because the product doesn't stay on the skin long enough to be absorbed.

on 2/5/2004 8:30:00 PM

I love this because I have acne. It peels my skin. If you don't have acne and your skin is normal/dry, THIS IS NOT THE PRODUCT FOR YOU. I think this is works of a genius because it peels at the acne places. It is the only cleanser that didnt hurt my eyes and if used daily, kept the pimples at bay.

on 2/1/2004 8:39:00 PM

This is a good basic cleanser that will not break your face out and removes makeup fairly well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have acne and very oily skin. After using this prouduct my face feels clean, but dry also when i dry it it looks gray. Also it makes me skin peel around my mouth.

on 1/22/2004 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i know that this cleanser is made by the same company and has the same exact ingredients as my regular cleanser, purpose. the only difference is that it gives you two more ounces than purpose, is a dollar cheaper, and has a strong fragrance. the fragrance didn't bother me at first but then more and more i got irritated by it. i also noticed i broke out a lot more with this cleanser. after i finished the bottle, i went back to purpose and my skin has been clear since. i might buy it again if i was really broke.

on 1/21/2004 8:29:00 PM

Great cleansar, its affordable, removes all makeup and is not harsh at all, TWO THUMBS UP!!

on 12/17/2003 4:35:00 PM

GREAT product! Takes makeup off and is gentle at the same time, i definatly recomend this!

on 12/7/2003 1:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I liked this cleanser a lot. It's inexpensive and very gentle, so it cleanses skin and removes my make-up but without irritating or drying it out. Nice!

on 11/26/2003 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really like this cleanser. It's one of the few than I've tried that actually makes my face feel really clean after I use it & without that layer of film I get with some. continued >>

I have fairly oily, acne-prone skin. I bought this because it was cheap and recommended by Paula. However, it made me break out worse than my usual Purpose bar soap, which she does not recommend. Go figure... It also has a bad taste if you get even a slight bit near your mouth.