Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroampho Pg-Acetate Phosphate, Fragrance, Quaternium-15, Tetrasodium Edta

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have acne and very oily skin. After using this prouduct my face feels clean, but dry also when i dry it it looks gray. Also it makes me skin peel around my mouth.

on 1/22/2004 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i know that this cleanser is made by the same company and has the same exact ingredients as my regular cleanser, purpose. the only difference is that it gives you two more ounces than purpose, is a dollar cheaper, and has a strong fragrance. the fragrance didn't bother me at first but then more and more i got irritated by it. i also noticed i broke out a lot more with this cleanser. after i finished the bottle, i went back to purpose and my skin has been clear since. i might buy it again if i was really broke.

on 1/21/2004 8:29:00 PM

Great cleansar, its affordable, removes all makeup and is not harsh at all, TWO THUMBS UP!!

on 12/17/2003 4:35:00 PM

GREAT product! Takes makeup off and is gentle at the same time, i definatly recomend this!

on 12/7/2003 1:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I liked this cleanser a lot. It's inexpensive and very gentle, so it cleanses skin and removes my make-up but without irritating or drying it out. Nice!

on 11/26/2003 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really like this cleanser. It's one of the few than I've tried that actually makes my face feel really clean after I use it & without that layer of film I get with some. continued >>

I have fairly oily, acne-prone skin. I bought this because it was cheap and recommended by Paula. However, it made me break out worse than my usual Purpose bar soap, which she does not recommend. Go figure... It also has a bad taste if you get even a slight bit near your mouth.

on 10/26/2003 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a very good cleanser. It lathers well and takes off makeup easily and the cleansing agents in it are VERY gentle-it's kind of similar to baby shampoo. Plus I love that it comes in a pump and it lasts forever! The fragrance in it is quite strong though and really shouldn't be in a product designed for sensitive skin. But if that doesn't bother you then definitely try this out! :)

horrible face wash. i used it twice a day for 2 days and my skin was peeling and all tight and flaking and horrible. waste of money! if this is considered sensitive imagine the regular one!

on 8/10/2003 6:32:00 PM

I have somewhat sensitive skin that's prone to break outs. This is my default cleanser - I always try other brands and always come back to my good ol' Clean & Clear Oil Free Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser. It has the same ingredients as J&J Head to Toe Baby Wash and Purpose. I use this b/c it's cheaper than Purpose and the pump bottle is more convenient than the J&J H2T. It removes all my makeup and leaves my skin clean and not stripped. I do usually go to a more gentle cleanser in the winter when my skin gets on the dry side though.