April 17, 2014 | 1893 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2003 8:02:00 PM More reviews by HpNoTiQShOrTii

horrible face wash. i used it twice a day for 2 days and my skin was peeling and all tight and flaking and horrible. waste of money! if this is considered sensitive imagine the regular one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2003 6:32:00 PM More reviews by StephB

I have somewhat sensitive skin that's prone to break outs. This is my default cleanser - I always try other brands and always come back to my good ol' Clean & Clear Oil Free Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser. It has the same ingredients as J&J Head to Toe Baby Wash and Purpose. I use this b/c it's cheaper than Purpose and the pump bottle is more convenient than the J&J H2T. It removes all my makeup and leaves my skin clean and not stripped. I do usually go to a more gentle cleanser in the winter when my skin gets on the dry side though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2003 12:20:00 AM More reviews by medea358

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One of the few beauty products I have actually used up and repurchased more then once. Definitely more suitable for combo/oily and oily skin, I think it would be a bit too drying for people with dry skin. And it has fragrance, so those with super sensitive skin may want to bypass this one. But in general, it's a good cleanser that's not overpriced.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2003 2:19:00 AM More reviews by kiwi13576

Made my sensitive, acne prone skin break out even more than before! Doesn't work!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2003 6:16:00 PM More reviews by jones1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased repeatedly for yrs when I had combo skin. Removed all makeup including eye/mascara, but did NOT sting my eyes. If my skin hadn't changed to "very dry" I would still be purchasing this cleanser. Highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2003 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Jenibel

This product is not at all foamy. It dose not clean my skin at all. Not very effective at all. I have used up almost a whole bottle 2 times a day waiting for some skin clearing action, but I still have the same skin problems. Not buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2003 12:27:00 AM More reviews by franknbeans82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Two words: double yuck. This product smelled funky and left my skin w/ nasty dry patches.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2003 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice gentle cleanser. Doesn't break me out or dry me out, and the price is great. Not much not to like about it, and I'm sure I'll buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2003 1:56:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My skin is VERY sensitive and dry. I picked this up because I was looking for something that would keep my face clear and not dry it out. I love this face wash. Just a little bit creates a rich lather and it rinses off clean without leaving my face tight or dry. Huge rave from me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 9:53:00 PM More reviews by das_madchen

Reasonably priced and does a decent job of removing makeup and grime.

While i'm massaging it into my face I splash some more water onto my face to lather it up a bit- works a treat.

It does leave my skin feeling squeaky clean, and my oily t-zone calmed, but my cheeks start to feel a bit too taut and dry...
need to look for something that works better for my combo skin! but this stuff is pretty good in the meantime!