September 30, 2014 | 1306 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 10:15:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

I've been a loyal user of Avene ever since my skin acts a lil weird whenever im stressed !

This product claims to do wonders....from nappy rash to toner to a face mist, n a million other uses.
To me, this is good to soothe inflamed, sunburned or sensitive skin. If you're looking for a toner to give u some glow or more, then u'll prolly be dissapointed.

Over use, one thing I must say is that it MADE MY SKIN SOFTER ! Not smoother, not more radiant....but SOFTER. i recommended this to my sis n she has the same comment.

I sometimes soak the thermal water on a cotton pad n leave it across my face for 10 mins. Very cooling soothing, n is good whenever I feel like my skin is dehydrated.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by annaamin

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is just useful in the draw but i do not use it daily. i use it if my skin is feeling dry before i moisturize or if ive got too much makeup on to get rid of the powdery makeup. this has lasted me ages but i would repurchase if i ran out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 4:09:00 AM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I started with Evian but I found that by the time I finished the canister it began to irritate my skin after misting, so I went to Avene for its skin soothing properties. I like this better than the Evian, but it is more expensive. However, for the lask of irritation I'd still buy. It's a must for my skin post-workout, as a toner replacement, and out in the really hot summer weather. Kept in the fridge for an hour before going out makes this a real cooling treat.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 7:04:00 AM More reviews by giannoula

Great product that you can use in many ways
1. To set your make up
2. Use it instead of toner
3. To hydrate your face
4. Excellent companion for summertime
5. You can share it with your baby

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ilykthx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a GWP and I do love it, a lot. I use it to set my makeup, and to help buff my face. Sometimes my foundation dries too fast or my concealer is a bit older so it doesen't blend as well. One quick spray and everything it smoothy-smooth! The reason I took off a lippie is because of the price! It's basically water! Holy moly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The 50ml is my mini 'Fix+' on the go. I didn't want to carry that Fix+ bottle because it's a tad too heavy for me to carry sometimes lolz.

Great for the summer 'cool down' if you needed it. Highly recommended.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by SushiGirl8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive skin with rosacea + many small bumps on my cheeks.
This product seems to make the problem worse. I bought the LRP thermal water and tried them both to compare. The cosmetician told me I would like the Avene one better b/c it is more soothing and takes away the redness more so than LRP. However, I find LRP works so much better for me .... I guess it's an individualized thing. Also, I found out you are never supposed to shake these bottles .. oops !!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 1:58:00 AM More reviews by littletwinklestar

LOVE this! I've tried evian spray but i still prefer to use this! it always helps to calm my sensitive itchy skin. I normally stock up when i see the big bottles on promotion :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by RavenBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a surprisingly amazing product. I have very sensitive skin with a touch of Rosacea. I have tried many topicals and end up returning them all. I bought this because I had heard it was soothing and gentle. I thought it might be nice after a session with my Tanda or Baby Quasar (healing red and blue light systems for your skin). Not only does this beautifully, delicate mist feel good when it hits your skin, but it instantly takes the red out! It's like an eraser or something! It feels so cool and calming. It banishes all the irritation and redness from your skin. Beware though, this stuff is highly addictive! I keep wanting to spritz myself with it every few hours! I limit myself to morning and night, but if I have a little extra redness that day, I will spritz a little more. This is also very inexpensive considering what it does for your skin. This is no ordinary water (also you can get a very nice sized can of this for less than $12.00)!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Mraaah

Great product at a reasonable price. I use this to set my mineral foundation, to avoid getting a powdery look. This gives me a healthy, dewy glow and helps moisturize my skin. The packaging might not be that glamorous, but the quality of the product makes it a great buy all the same.