September 17, 2014 | 1302 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by SushiGirl8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive skin with rosacea + many small bumps on my cheeks.
This product seems to make the problem worse. I bought the LRP thermal water and tried them both to compare. The cosmetician told me I would like the Avene one better b/c it is more soothing and takes away the redness more so than LRP. However, I find LRP works so much better for me .... I guess it's an individualized thing. Also, I found out you are never supposed to shake these bottles .. oops !!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 1:58:00 AM More reviews by littletwinklestar

LOVE this! I've tried evian spray but i still prefer to use this! it always helps to calm my sensitive itchy skin. I normally stock up when i see the big bottles on promotion :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by RavenBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a surprisingly amazing product. I have very sensitive skin with a touch of Rosacea. I have tried many topicals and end up returning them all. I bought this because I had heard it was soothing and gentle. I thought it might be nice after a session with my Tanda or Baby Quasar (healing red and blue light systems for your skin). Not only does this beautifully, delicate mist feel good when it hits your skin, but it instantly takes the red out! It's like an eraser or something! It feels so cool and calming. It banishes all the irritation and redness from your skin. Beware though, this stuff is highly addictive! I keep wanting to spritz myself with it every few hours! I limit myself to morning and night, but if I have a little extra redness that day, I will spritz a little more. This is also very inexpensive considering what it does for your skin. This is no ordinary water (also you can get a very nice sized can of this for less than $12.00)!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Mraaah

Great product at a reasonable price. I use this to set my mineral foundation, to avoid getting a powdery look. This gives me a healthy, dewy glow and helps moisturize my skin. The packaging might not be that glamorous, but the quality of the product makes it a great buy all the same.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 5:31:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

Oh how I LOVE this product.
I mainly use this to set my makeup because I hate a powdery look.And this takes that away and sets my makeup,making it look so beautiful and natural.and it intensifies eyeshadows too.I think this is wayyyy better than MAC Fix Plus.

I also use this to refresh my skin on a hot day and it has a cooling effect.And Ive noticed that the dry patches on my skin are pretty much gone when I apply this.

And so I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by limwc

Great product! I had to switch from my toner with essential oil (Alqvimia's Orange Blossom Water) to Avene's Thermal Water since I found out I was pregnant. My skin was a little irritated and sensitive due to the changing hormones. I have been using it for 5 months now and love the results, skin is calmer and there's less breakout. For the price, I might just stick to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 9:09:00 AM More reviews by nenaguapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome !!! It is just water, but it is so soothing. I have sensitive combination skin and this really helps with irritation. Also after applying makeup to help it set in, and that way it does not look so powdery, even on a hot day, really refreshing. The only problem is Avene products are not so common in the USA as it is in other parts of the world.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to try this for a long time and finally got my hands on a sample bottle (which was a feat!). It feels cool upon application and feels instantly soothing. I wasn't sure of the effectiveness or any of the benefits, but I kept using it day and night after my regular daily staples. Somehow, this stuff keeps my Rosacea in check. It instantly calms down any burning or itching and makes my skin feel soft and hydrated. It also drastically reduces my "normally" constant facial redness and makes my skin look halfway normal. I have to admit that I was very skeptical at first, but I can guarantee that I will never be without this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 6:43:00 AM More reviews by cathped

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love Avene thermal water spray! I buy it and stock up so I won't run out(=a crisis!!). Now I use it as a moisture adder, and as a toner. I have not tried may face spritzers, but I am satisfied with this one. The price is cheap too!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by momo0604

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have been using this product for 3 years now. after i spray the thermal water on my face, i will pat it dry with my fingers and then apply toner. it's a big no no if u just spray it on ur face and let it air dry, that will only dry ur skin out. my skin is sensitive and oily, so i use this product to hydrate my skin without causing irritation.